KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » JEJ as vader's voice?

JEJ as vader's voice?
Started by: kashmircat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vader519
Dark Lord of the Sith

I also heard JEJ confirm it on the orning show as well.

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 03:21 AM
Click here to Send vader519 a Private Message Find more posts by vader519 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

there ya go... thanks for backing me up vader519.....

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 03:23 AM
Click here to Send BAILY a Private Message Find more posts by BAILY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader519
Dark Lord of the Sith

No problem Bailey.

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 03:25 AM
Click here to Send vader519 a Private Message Find more posts by vader519 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tlbauerle
thestarwarsfan

I think JEJ was credited in either both ESB and ROTJ...or just JEDI. In the new version of ANH...he is credited....I don't think he would go uncredited this time around....

Nice to hear about the confirmation on that morning show....

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 03:26 AM
Click here to Send tlbauerle a Private Message Find more posts by tlbauerle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

There was a thread on the confirmation of JEJ as vader in ROTS... but I am sure the mods deleted or closed it bc there were so many threads on JEJ as Vader.... must have gone the way of the dinosaurs tho if most of you didnt know JEJ was confirmed as Vader

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 03:28 AM
Click here to Send BAILY a Private Message Find more posts by BAILY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman316
The True Batman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BAILY
There was a thread on the confirmation of JEJ as vader in ROTS... but I am sure the mods deleted or closed it bc there were so many threads on JEJ as Vader.... must have gone the way of the dinosaurs tho if most of you didnt know JEJ was confirmed as Vader

bah! those damnable mods always closing useless threads that we're going to need months into the future!!

*shakes fist at the heavens

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 04:50 AM
Click here to Send Batman316 a Private Message Find more posts by Batman316 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

you know whats funny...about a week ago, JEJ WAS on IMDB, i searched him and ROTS and he was on both. For Sit, you had to click the "(more..)" button and he was in th emiddle. But when todd said he wasnt i checked again and he's off now. But i am positive thathe was on there cause me and my boy at work were talking about it saying its good to KNOW that he was doing the voice.

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 05:07 AM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Plagueis
The Wise-Ass Sith Lord

Listen to the trailer, that "Yes my master" is not some computer magic, and noone on the planet could have said that, like that, except for James Earl Jones!!

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 05:19 AM
Click here to Send Darth Plagueis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Plagueis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
woman_beater69

If JEJ is going to rerecord new lines for these crappy re-releases and do commercials he's going to return for the final STAR WARS prequel. I'm sorry. That's just common sense. He's doing it.

It's not much to really get hyped over about anyway. He talks for only a few seconds at the end. His lines are...

"Yes, my Master" and then, "Where's Padme, Is she safe? Is she alright?" Then we all know what happens, Palps tells him about how she died by his (Anakin's) own hand and he freaks out: "Noooooo!"

Probably ten or twenty seconds all together.

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 05:24 AM
Click here to Send woman_beater69 a Private Message Find more posts by woman_beater69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

yo baily, happy birthday....my msn was screwing up and wouldnt log on beforesad

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 05:24 AM
Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Originally posted by woman_beater69
If JEJ is going to rerecord new lines for these crappy re-releases and do commercials he's going to return for the final STAR WARS prequel. I'm sorry. That's just common sense. He's doing it.

It's not much to really get hyped over about anyway. He talks for only a few seconds at the end. His lines are...

"Yes, my Master" and then, "Where's Padme, Is she safe? Is she alright?" Then we all know what happens, Palps tells him about how she died by his (Anakin's) own hand and he freaks out: "Noooooo!"

im worried about his dialogue...it sounds a bit woosy for vader.....i hope it comes off good though

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 05:26 AM
Darth Plagueis
The Wise-Ass Sith Lord

Originally posted by woman_beater69

I think at the very end he also asks Tarkin if he is one of the undead.
stick out tongue

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 05:26 AM
Click here to Send Darth Plagueis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Plagueis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

does tarkin have any other scenes other than the end? how does he 'hold vader's leash' if hes just a moff?

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 05:29 AM
Darth Plagueis
The Wise-Ass Sith Lord

Odd that they are seen together at the end of this one, and are both together when we see them 20 years later...

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 05:30 AM
Hazardous

anakin figures, padme is dead...tarkin can be his brideeek!

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 05:32 AM
woman_beater69

I just threw up

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 05:52 AM
Click here to Send woman_beater69 a Private Message Find more posts by woman_beater69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

did the aftertaste taste good?stick out tongue

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 05:54 AM
tlbauerle
thestarwarsfan

Actually...in the trailer I thought that was Hayden...wasn't it?

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 08:46 AM
Click here to Send tlbauerle a Private Message Find more posts by tlbauerle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

*waves hand*

there will be no more discussion on this topic...

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 09:58 AM
eleveninches
God of my own world

JEJ just HAS to be the voice of Vader in ep3. He IS the voice of vader. Using hayden's voice would be nothing short of blashphemy

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 10:29 AM
Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote