KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » JEJ as vader's voice?

JEJ as vader's voice?
Started by: kashmircat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mossman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tlbauerle
Actually...in the trailer I thought that was Hayden...wasn't it?

Hayden was in the trailer, but it was just for the trailer.
The dialogue heard in the teaser was actually the dialogue from the scene where Anakin recieves the name "Vader" in the Chancellor's office, shortly after the Mace duel.
The "suited Vader" effect was added just for the trailer, just so that it matched the imagary it accompanied.
It will just be Hayden's voice au naturel in the movie.

JEJ will probably provide suited Vader's few lines at the end of the movie.

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy...

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 10:43 AM
Click here to Send mossman a Private Message Find more posts by mossman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tlbauerle
thestarwarsfan

Thanks...that's exactly what I thought it was...

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 10:57 AM
Click here to Send tlbauerle a Private Message Find more posts by tlbauerle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brendy
Impressive

In Either EMPIRE or TOTAL FILM magazine(cant remember which one) there was a little interview with JEJ and it said he was delighted to come back to do Vaders voice.

"Luke! Take A Puff On One Of These Giant Cigarettes"

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 01:15 PM
Click here to Send brendy a Private Message Find more posts by brendy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

Hahahahaha.... more proof of what I have been saying... thanks brendy...

Mods... close this damn thread already

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 01:16 PM
Click here to Send BAILY a Private Message Find more posts by BAILY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brendy
Impressive

Anytime.

"Luke! Take A Puff On One Of These Giant Cigarettes"

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 01:38 PM
Click here to Send brendy a Private Message Find more posts by brendy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Envious Eyes
WotW

JEJ had better be VADER in Ep III since he recorded dialog for "Robots!"

http://www.geocities.com/wotw_2005

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 08:02 PM
Click here to Send Envious Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Envious Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kiadimundijedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

rock OLD NEWS ROCKS OUT WITH ITS C0CK OUT rock

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 09:35 PM
Click here to Send kiadimundijedi a Private Message Find more posts by kiadimundijedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
davishl
Ms. Newbie

just wanted to say before i leave, to the people (you know who you are) who responded to my thread...it might be nice to try and be a little tolerant to newcomers next time. I am obviously not talking about you kashmir, but I saw that those people had responded to yours too.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 01:12 AM
Click here to Send davishl a Private Message Find more posts by davishl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

nah

Old Post May 5th, 2005 01:13 AM
Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

laughing out loud

Old Post May 5th, 2005 01:14 AM
Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tlbauerle
thestarwarsfan

How about you tolerate my foot up your ass??? No real offense to you...but FFS...READ THE DAMN BOARD BEFORE POSTING. Chances are you aren't the only one with the same question...

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:01 AM
Click here to Send tlbauerle a Private Message Find more posts by tlbauerle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

saves a lot of newbies, the search function does.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:04 AM
Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

You know it is sad whenever I report a topic to the mods, they never do anything about it.... typical modship here at KMC... and that is why I dont post much anymore.... bc no one listens to me.. i listen to each and everyone of you and I respect all of you people too... it is just sad... really sad...

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:32 AM
Click here to Send BAILY a Private Message Find more posts by BAILY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MOTHERBOX

I cant belive peeps still dont think it will be JEJ he is soo the voice of vader.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:36 AM
Click here to Send MOTHERBOX a Private Message Find more posts by MOTHERBOX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

Yeah I know eh Motherbox?? jeez.. it is old news... get over it people!!

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:37 AM
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

Originally posted by BAILY
You know it is sad whenever I report a topic to the mods, they never do anything about it.... typical modship here at KMC... and that is why I dont post much anymore.... bc no one listens to me.. i listen to each and everyone of you and I respect all of you people too... it is just sad... really sad...

I listen to ya BAILY cool

Old Post May 5th, 2005 03:52 AM
Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gangularis

well the fact of the matter is that it was confirmed a very long time ago.. and then we heard hayden's voice in the trailer doing vader like jej... and we KNOW lucas to be one who changes things up a bit and does what he wants... so to be honest, although it was confirmed a very long time ago that jej would do it.. i think it's a possibility now that he may not.

after all that's gone on as of late, and no new confirmation or even news that he's recorded yet, the question is a question worth bringing up again.. it's definetly something i've been wondering about as of late. of course i didn't post the question because i knew a bunch of people would be making their smug little comments like "old news rocks" ect ect..

anyway, i appreciate the thread being opened, and i still don't think we have a definitive answer.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 06:01 AM
Click here to Send Gangularis a Private Message Find more posts by Gangularis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tlbauerle
thestarwarsfan

Originally posted by BAILY

Its because you stopped referring to yourself in the third person. cool

Old Post May 5th, 2005 04:14 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

From IMDB:

James Earl Jones .... Darth Vader (voice) (uncredited)

That seems to be proof enough.

Old Post May 15th, 2005 06:58 PM
Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kremzike
Max Rebo's roadie

I can tell you that his lines in Episode III simply MUST be him. You'll hear it Thursday. There's no doubt in my mind that it's JEJ in the film. He's uncredited, but it's impossible for you not to KNOW it's him once you hear it, particularly the "NOOOOOO!" he yells. Hayden's yell would be very different. If it somehow was truthfully revealed that it was an altered Hayden voice, i'd walk from Maryland to Skywalker Ranch, knock on GLs door, look him in the eyes and simply say, "Damn, yo." Then leave.

Old Post May 15th, 2005 07:13 PM
Click here to Send kremzike a Private Message Find more posts by kremzike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote