KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Best/Favorite Final Fantasy Ever

Which is the Best in your opinion
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Final Fantasy 0 0%
Final Fantasy II 0 0%
Final Fantasy III 7 18.92%
Final Fantasy IV 1 2.70%
Final Fantasy V 0 0%
Final Fantasy VII 16 43.24%
Final Fantasy VIII 4 10.81%
Final Fantasy IX 0 0%
Final Fantasy X 7 18.92%
Other (please Specify in a reply) 2 5.41%
Total: 37 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Best/Favorite Final Fantasy Ever
Started by: Smallville

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

meh....i think kefka was a better villain...seph killed for power while kefka killed for the sheer hell of it...

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 09:25 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

sephiroth killed to heal the earth it was for a couse but still it doesnt make kefka a better it just makes him a kill first think later kinda guy

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 01:55 AM
Jack Diavolo is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Diavolo a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Diavolo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

no WAY KEFKA IS THE BEST VILLIAN EVER. he was so insane...he was maniacle....the world of ruins is an example of kefka's twisted mind...his realities...his hopes...his dreams...his despair....sephroth might as well be green peace on crack(JK)...i did like his sword.......

in fact....kefka and sephroth ARE BOLTH THE BEST FF VILLIANS EVER, i mean kefka was like -HA double double cross , and he was the only villian to actually make the heros fail(majorly)

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 05:12 AM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Kefka is lame, and old, and crap, he died, and Sepiroth made a movie, so there, and Sep was in Kingdom Hearts too

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 05:43 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

quote:
Originally posted by archangel_I_am
sephiroth killed to heal the earth it was for a couse but still it doesnt make kefka a better it just makes him a kill first think later kinda guy

Sephiroth didn't try to heal the planet Archangel. He tried to criticly damage it with Meteor so he could absorb the lifestream that would be accumulated there and become a god. That's why I like him so much. He wasn't afraid to take the ultimate risk in order to get the job done.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 02:04 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

wait...................ooops im too tired uyour right that was andreas sorry getting villains mixed up my mind was on andreas right there

but you gotta admit that metor was badass........i thopught aerith shouldnt have died though

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 02:28 PM
Jack Diavolo is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Diavolo a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Diavolo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

im glad she died...i never used her anyway.....she was a plot device and thats it.

the big difference with seph and kefka is that HE ACTUALLY BECAME A GOD while sephroth didnt(in my opinion.) i mean seriously look at the smackdown kefka layed on the party,

ff6 was the first game were your party was defeated by the main boss, and you actually failed halfway in the game.

besides sephiroth could never handle a bunch of slam dancing moggles.(oh wait im sorry i belive all you newbs out their call them "mogs"...psshhh what newbs)

besides sephirthos is so cliched its unbearable. He looks like all other japanse anime uber sword villains(anyone remember vicious?) he just isnt unique, plus all these icons with sephiroth bug me.

and besides sephy cant be all that good if HE WAS BEATEN BY A YELLOW SPIKED HAIR PLAYMOBILE. him being beaten in kingdom hearts and ff7 proves hes not uber powerful.

Last edited by Robo-Chocobo on Jun 29th, 2004 at 07:36 PM

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 07:32 PM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

True, but the Areith's prayer pretty much got the entire planet to make Seph vaunrable, thats why the core behind him started to fluxuate. And Archangel I do agree that Areith shouldn't of died. Hold on I'm going to try something (spoiler) but it was nessicary so Sephiroth could die, Holy could be summoned and the entire lifestream could attack Meteor. (spoiler/)

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 08:47 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Damm didn't work.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 08:48 PM
Yassin
Finite

Final Fantasy 7.......that was IT for me....there never was a rpg that blew me off as the 7. Square in the old days..love emsmile

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 09:11 PM
Yassin is currently offline Click here to Send Yassin a Private Message Find more posts by Yassin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

I'll drink to that Yassin

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 09:23 PM
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

ill also drink to that "cheers"

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 12:27 PM
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

i swear i almost cried the first time i saw her die

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 12:28 PM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Almost! Me and my friend Lord Vegellamy fell to the floor weeping. The only reason we kept playing was make Sephiroth suffer for destroying such perfection.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 12:39 PM
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

im not that good at crying but my anger was there to replace it.....because we almost had to replace our tv.....if ynow what i mean

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 12:41 PM
Yakuza Princess

After I finish ff7 I'm definetly gonna play ff6 (we have it but my lil sis doesn't play it). Yes that's right I've never actually finished ff7! I've never even finished the first disk! eek! I watched my lil sis play it first, then I played it, I haven't finished it because I haven't had time!
Excuses, excuses.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 01:21 PM
Yakuza Princess is currently offline Find more posts by Yakuza Princess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

when aeris first died i was okay about it...no big deal....then i realized that i would have to rely on that dumbass yuffie to heal my group....just great...

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 01:40 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yakuza Princess

What's wrong with Yuffie? I like Yuffie. I use Yuffie. Aeris is flippin' useless to me, she dies anyway so I don't see the point in it.
Thank my lil sis for that.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 02:48 PM
Yakuza Princess is currently offline Find more posts by Yakuza Princess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

whats wrong with yuffie? WHATS WRONG WITH YUFFIE!?
why the hell would i want someone on my team that almost killed it by stealing all of the materia!?
bottom line is that yuffie is a ***** i hate her she can die and go to hell...

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 03:04 PM
Yassin
Finite

First time she died...i never expected it. Actually in the days they were always shooting some FF7 publicity were cloud is holding Aeris....(Thank GOD i forgot THAT),cuz the moment i saw the Angel of Death falling from Heaven and killing sweet Aeris....i did felt something,(really weird...the only RPG that touched me in ways you couldn't imagine)...i didn't cry,but i did inside.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 03:05 PM
Yassin is currently offline Click here to Send Yassin a Private Message Find more posts by Yassin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote