KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » New Smallville video game!

D you want a Smallville game?
This poll is closed.
Yes(it would be cool) 37 80.43%
No(it would be stupid) 9 19.57%
Total: 46 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

New Smallville video game!
Started by: Zod4Life

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah,it would be.Well,I guess we can start looking forward to the Superman Returns game.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 01:55 PM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

Yeah, that'll be awesome wink

Lois: I don't understand what the big deal is. We just took a shower.

Clark: SHOWERSSSS!!! We took seperate showers!

Old Post May 27th, 2005 03:24 PM
TWelling4Ever is currently offline Click here to Send TWelling4Ever a Private Message Find more posts by TWelling4Ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hope that whoever makes the game makes it a good game.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 08:08 AM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TWelling4Ever
Smallville Freak

I'm sure they willl

Lois: I don't understand what the big deal is. We just took a shower.

Clark: SHOWERSSSS!!! We took seperate showers!

Old Post May 29th, 2005 01:55 PM
TWelling4Ever is currently offline Click here to Send TWelling4Ever a Private Message Find more posts by TWelling4Ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hope that when you first start out you can play as a young Jor-El on Krypton who has to get back to his lab before he's caught by Kryptonian soldiers because he's announced to the entire world that Krypton is going to explode.And you should be able to fight and when you lose all of your health,you don't die but they show you being arrested and put into the Phantom Zone and the game ends and you have to start all over.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 01:44 AM
smallvillerocks

Smile

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zod4Life
It comes out around summertime in 2006.It's coming out on all of the new systems.Xbox 360,Playstation 3 and Nintendo Revolution.It's really going to be cool.

why can't it not come out for just the normal xbox because people would love it.. if people don't have xbox 360 then how can they play the game i think the person who is making this should make it for xbox the normal one and xbox 360

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 02:25 PM
smallvillerocks is currently offline Click here to Send smallvillerocks a Private Message Find more posts by smallvillerocks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

nope, aint gonna happen, by the time all these games come out the current systems will be obsolete. when 360 comes out they wont be making too many new games for xbox, then around mid 2006 they wont make ANY new games for xbox. you'll have to get a X360, a Nrev, or a PS3...thats how video game consoles work....

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 09:34 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

Do you mind posting the link to where you got this information?

Because i posted something like this on another forum, i sent in some game ideas to alot of different gaming places.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 07:46 AM
MysteryRidah is currently offline Click here to Send MysteryRidah a Private Message Find more posts by MysteryRidah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
arcadia_x

K, I voted stupid, but now that I've read about it, it actually does seem cool! Hopefully it is

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 03:28 PM
arcadia_x is currently offline Click here to Send arcadia_x a Private Message Find more posts by arcadia_x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman Returns is coming out for the current generation consoles and the Xbox 360.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 01:05 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

Thats all good and well, but we also need a smallville video game, which i dont see happening until smallville is off the air.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 08:58 AM
MysteryRidah is currently offline Click here to Send MysteryRidah a Private Message Find more posts by MysteryRidah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah but it would still require alot of work and Smallville has 2 seasons left before it's finished so I'd want someone to get the rights to make the game and spend that time making the game.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 11:30 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uber_Jedi
The Jedi who pwns all

It seems as though this would be very fun to play, but not worth buying. I'll just get one of the shelve of a store if it comes out for pc. HA, I bet hardly anyone else here has Kazaa K++ (Master), LimeWire, BitComet, BitTorrent P2P-Fast, Azerus, and a lemonade.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 02:34 AM
Uber_Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Uber_Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Uber_Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Get what?If you're talking about a Smallville game,they haven't made one yet.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 10:16 PM
Solo

Sounds lame, why the hell would you wanna play a video game where you're walking around, going to highschool?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 01:05 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

There would be the Meteor Freaks to fight.DUH!!!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 01:21 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Originally posted by Zod4Life
Oh and I saw a picture of the game.It looks cool.Lex is holding Kryptonite in his hand and Clark is moving away because he's losing health.Clark's not in his supersuit though,just regular cloths.There will also be a Superman Returns game coming out next year.E3 has said that they are making it and I think that they'll do a good job.
I saw the same picture and it's not for the game it was just an Idea a year and a half ago.

And whoever said:
1.At the beggining of the game you play as Jor-El and you have to get to your lab without being caught by any soldiers.There should be people running around screaming ''We're all going to die'' because Jor-El has announced that Krypton is doomed.
2.You should be able to go on dates with Chloe,Lana or Lois.They should have it where you can choose who you want to be with between Chloe,Lana and Lois.Whoever you choose will follow a different storyline.
3.When you're young Clark you can do a little work on the farm and go to school

Cross out #1.
2&3 should be training levels. Like the dating thing should train you to keep your abilities secret and the chores to help you with your powers

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 10:36 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sly

just so u all know, my brother said he seen it on T.V, and he knows for sure its coming for xbox 360 because thats what it was advertised for. Also its date is around the summer smile

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 06:43 PM
sly is currently offline Click here to Send sly a Private Message Find more posts by sly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Just xbox 360? What the ****? whhat about normal xbox? or any other game system

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 11:16 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by sly
just so u all know, my brother said he seen it on T.V, and he knows for sure its coming for xbox 360 because thats what it was advertised for. Also its date is around the summer smile

Just so people understand, you're talking about the Superman Returns game correct?

Because there is no Smallville game in the works. I've looked into it.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 11:23 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote