KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » New Smallville video game!

D you want a Smallville game?
This poll is closed.
Yes(it would be cool) 37 80.43%
No(it would be stupid) 9 19.57%
Total: 46 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

New Smallville video game!
Started by: Zod4Life

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
clana55

Really, I could of sware they were talking about a video game. I guess I was mistaken.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 10:40 PM
clana55 is currently offline Click here to Send clana55 a Private Message Find more posts by clana55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

There might have been talk (back in 2003) but nothing came of it. I searched all day yesterday for a tiny bit of information for this and this thread is number 1 on Google for "Smallville Video Game".

The only new game featuring Clark Kent is Superman Returns, which is about the upcoming movie, not the TV show.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 10:48 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

That sucks

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 12:26 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

It may indeed suck but Superman Returns is coming out in the summer along with the video game! Sure to be a real innovation in Superman games, it's gonna own tbh.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 04:03 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I would really like a smallville game though

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 08:52 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Staphon
Braniac

So, if they did make the games, it would be kind of like the sims or something (I'm talking about the dating and stuff.)

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 01:00 AM
Staphon is currently offline Click here to Send Staphon a Private Message Find more posts by Staphon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lowrider370
X

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zod4Life
Here are some of my ideas:

2.You should be able to go on dates with Chloe,Lana or Lois.They should have it where you can choose who you want to be with between Chloe,Lana and Lois.Whoever you choose will follow a different storyline.

yea go all the way with lana yesss this game would be extremealy be cool i would go around puching people into the air

Sig Duels 3 w, 2 L

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 01:56 AM
lowrider370 is currently offline Click here to Send lowrider370 a Private Message Find more posts by lowrider370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clonest
Smallville is cool,sad!

Hello i'm a newbie here lol .....ya who knows this game I bet really could be in devolopment even if its not we can always encourege the company to make one.

C@@L smuge

Old Post Mar 27th, 2006 11:29 PM
Clonest is currently offline Click here to Send Clonest a Private Message Find more posts by Clonest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

It would be interesting...

Old Post Mar 27th, 2006 11:31 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clonest
Smallville is cool,sad!

And ya that would be cool if ya beat the teenage clark part of the game and get to unlock charcter story lines to play just like spider-man and spider-man 2 the games.

C@@L smuge

Old Post Mar 27th, 2006 11:32 PM
Clonest is currently offline Click here to Send Clonest a Private Message Find more posts by Clonest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clonest
Smallville is cool,sad!

Lol and if would even be cool if you could be cloey going around on report missions and getings to use her camrea has a taser gun or somthing LOL. laughing

welp hope to hear from you guys soon

Old Post Mar 27th, 2006 11:34 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Chloe's camera as a taser?! What the hell! It would be cool if you could kind of use her character to get cool pic's of Clark using his powers. laughing

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 12:03 AM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Originally posted by Clonest
And ya that would be cool if ya beat the teenage clark part of the game and get to unlock charcter story lines to play just like spider-man and spider-man 2 the games.

Originally posted by Clonest
Lol and if would even be cool if you could be chloe going around on report missions and getings to use her camrea has a taser gun or somthing LOL. laughing

welp hope to hear from you guys soon

It would be interesting if you beat it, and then you could play as like Lana or Chloe or Pete.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 12:05 AM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Id want to play as Lana and run around naked and then get double D's

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 03:35 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

laughing

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 06:36 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Originally posted by Marth18
Id want to play as Lana and run around naked and then get double D's

Imagine Lana's skinny ass body with double D's

Scary

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 08:00 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Skinny body......................you must like fat chicks she has a perfect body

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 08:42 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Attachment: kristin-kreuk-028.jpg
This has been downloaded 89 time(s).

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 09:07 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Originally posted by Marth18
Skinny body......................you must like fat chicks she has a perfect body

Has a perfectly boney body.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2006 11:52 PM
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

hey guys will the game also be released in playstation 2... gosh i would choose lois for clark... want to know how sv game is going to do the storyline or it might be all the same

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 12:57 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote