KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » New Smallville video game!

D you want a Smallville game?
This poll is closed.
Yes(it would be cool) 37 80.43%
No(it would be stupid) 9 19.57%
Total: 46 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

New Smallville video game!
Started by: Zod4Life

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Clonest
Smallville is cool,sad!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Marth18
Id want to play as Lana and run around naked and then get double D's
LOL noo way!! I doint think that would ever happion I bet that game wouldint be rated M I think it will just be rated T for teen so they might not have that kidna stuff in it because I think it would just be a game mostly for thoughs teenage fans besides I bet alot more teens watch that show then older poele wink

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 02:02 AM
Clonest is currently offline Click here to Send Clonest a Private Message Find more posts by Clonest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clonest
Smallville is cool,sad!

DANG somone cheated me or somthings somone put i'd like to see ya play has lna runing around naked and I put I doin't think that woudl ever happioned nowi ts over in text version and it made it look like i posted it ;(

C@@L smuge

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 02:12 AM
Clonest is currently offline Click here to Send Clonest a Private Message Find more posts by Clonest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

... anyways....

There is no ACTUAL factual evidence that such a thing will exist. I have seen concept screen shots... but no "black and white" that there is to be a Smallville game to be released.

I would play it though.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 05:09 AM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

no

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 03:33 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Lois can kick Lana's whiney ass!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 03:53 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

True... but that doesnt make the video game get here any sooner.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 05:49 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

They will probably make a game once the show ends

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 09:06 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

its not the character i like, its the actress....

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 09:50 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

ok, but I still think Lois is hotter

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 10:36 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Erica! stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 11:58 PM
Clonest
Smallville is cool,sad!

Ya I agree with Kal875 I really really hope they make that game after the show ends cus then the makers can grab all the evidence of the episodes and make it has smallville story based has possable whahahoo!! Happy Dance

C@@L smuge

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 12:36 AM
Clonest
Smallville is cool,sad!

Yay I got my gender finly put up on me info smile

C@@L smuge

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 12:40 AM
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

I really hope too that there will be a game...

I mean there's buffy and dark angel who had game in ps2 and xbox

but anyways I'll wait too for superman returns

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 03:24 PM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Quick Superman Returns Question: Will the Superman Returns movie be contiuing the other Superman movies?

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 08:02 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Its a whole new movie.......about how he becomes superman just like superman part 1 w/ the late christopher reeves

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 10:24 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

'k thanks

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 10:37 PM
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

wait wait...
I heard that its the continuation of 1 and 2 bec. Bryan Singer said that 3 and 4 was a bad storyline and a flop.. and they will not touch anything from the early stage which is in smallvile

just a little info

SUPERMAN'S MOVIE TEAM MOVES TO COMICS
Think of them as Superman: The Missing Years….without Superman.

Stretching his director’s chair to reach across two mediums, Bryan Singer, along with Superman Returns screenwriters Michael Dougherty and Dan Harris will take steps into comics in June with the release of four Superman Returns specials, filling in events not covered by the movie, and, perhaps more importantly, bridge the years-long gap between Superman II and Superman Returns.

Got that? Right – after Superman II, Superman left earth (and apparently retconned Superman III and IV clean out of existence), and in the forthcoming Superman Returns, he…returns, making the new movie a direct sequel to the 1980 film starring Christopher Reeve.

The move of bringing screenwriters in to handle the comic adventures of the same character isn’t altogether new for DC – in 1989, Batman co-writer Sam Hamm wrote the three part “Blind Justice” arc in Detective Comics #598-#600. (Blade screenwriter David Goyer wrote the comic adaptation of the 1998 New Line film version of the Marvel character as well).

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Last edited by hermione7 on Mar 31st, 2006 at 05:44 AM

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 05:41 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

That makes sense, because I knew that he was coming back from space I just did not know why, Thanks

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 11:06 AM
kryptonite7

Laugh

OMG that game sounds so COOOOOOOOL! omg i cnat wait! that would be so cool and that guys's ideas a sick as! Happy Dance GO SMALLVILLE

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 12:32 PM
kryptonite7 is currently offline Click here to Send kryptonite7 a Private Message Find more posts by kryptonite7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superman_045
Restricted

Account Restricted

They're NOT making a game for Smallville, it was a JOKE by the guy who made the article. And the only new Superman game we're getting is Superman Returns which looks like it's going to be a great game. You'd think people would take the time to actually READ through the thread.....

Old Post Apr 20th, 2006 08:25 AM
Superman_045 is currently offline Click here to Send Superman_045 a Private Message Find more posts by Superman_045 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote