KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Matrix ripped off 'the Third Eye'

Matrix ripped off 'the Third Eye'
Started by: renegadedog

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Re: Its possible

quote: (post)
Originally posted by straightshot
The Matrix in terms of storyline is very weak.
Wow. I never thought I'd see the day when someone would believe that.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2008 06:53 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

Really! I have yet to see a film compete with it in those same terms.

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 04:20 AM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inspired By You

Sleep insider information

LET ME JUST SAY THIS..MY NAME IS ANTOINETTE CREWS, NIECE AND FRIEND OF SOPHIA STEWART

IN MY HANDS ARE THE COURT STAMPED DOCUMENTS, THE AFFADAVITS, THE TERRORIST DEATH THREATS AND THE COURT APPEALS AND STATEMENTS GIVEN TO THE COURTS BY BOTH SOPHIA AND THE DEFENDANTS

TRUTH...HER BOOK THRID EYE WAS CHOPPED AND SCREWED TO GIVE THE ILLUSION THAT HER BOOK IS NOTHING LIKE THE MATRIX

HOWEVER IF U REALLY KNOW THE DEPTH OF THE SITUATIO NHER BOOK WAS SIMPLY A REFERENCE AND THE FIRST MINUTE AND 45 SECONDS OF THE TERMINATOR MOVIE IS THE PLAYED TH EXACT SAME WAY THAT IT WAS WRITTEN IN STEWARTS MOVIE TREATMENT COPYWRITTEN IN THE 80'S. SHE WAS NOT ABLE TO ATTEND A CRUCIAL COURT HEARING TO GIVE EVIDENCE THAT WOULD HAVE ORIGINALLY WON HER THE CASE BECAUSE "COINCIDENTALLY" SHE WAS HIT WHILE DRIVING HER CAR ALONE THE DAY BEFORE THE HEARING....THE "DRIVER" FLED THE SCENCE. INFORMATION THAT THE DEFENDANTS SEEMED TO HAVE LEFT OUT WHEN POSTING ALL OVER THE MEDIA THAT STEWART WAS A NO SHOW TO HER HEARING. NOT TO MENTION THAT THE LAWYERS WHO LATER DOUBLE CROSSED HER FAILED TO EVEN MENTION A HEARING WAS TAKING PLACE THE FOLLOWING MORNING IN CALIFORNIA,

WHETHER OR NOT THE HIT AND RUN WAS INTENTIONAL IS UNPROVEN HOWEVER THE MYSTERY STILL LIVES...

TO PUT IT TO REST SHE HAS VERY MUCH WON HER CASE AND WE ARE AWAITING THE FILE TO BE DELIVERED FROM THE COURTS REVELAING THE SETTLEMENT AMOUNT...

Last edited by Inspired By You on Mar 9th, 2009 at 12:35 AM

Old Post Mar 9th, 2009 12:32 AM
Inspired By You is currently offline Click here to Send Inspired By You a Private Message Find more posts by Inspired By You Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpoonsAreFun

Your holding her court documents, affadavitts, terrorist threats (really terrorists?... or confused fans?).
Not sure why her niece/friend would be holding such information... but hey I guess we all do things a little differently.
Really... the oracle was black in the movie?... holy crap thats the whole case right in a nut shell because no white man would ever think of putting any black people in a movie.
Snoopes says your "Truth" is a "False" perhaps typing in capitals makes it so...
She was "COINCIDENTALLY" in a car accident ,I like the quotation marks seems you either doubt she was in an accident at all or that perhaps WB paid some thug/professional driver to hit her car (in such a manner that the thug/driver could still drive away but leave her immobilized).
I could be wrong, I could be a purple goose, but if it was me I would have made it to that meeting.

Her lawyers "double crossed" her because in reality they were working for WB the whole time... And they unlike other lawyers were not going to recieve a cent from her winning the case, so it was in the best interest of the suits to screw her and not mention things like a hearing taking place in cali.

Why goto the trouble of making sure her car was hit the day before a meeting in cali?, A day would've left her with plenty of time left to rent a car or arrange a ride. Being such a brilliant mind with possibly billions on the line. And why bother messing up her and her car the day before a hearing if they knew she didn't know about the hearing anyways.

Down with Whitey.... trying to hold the proud black woman back...

Sounds like rubbish to me.
I have yet to see anywhere any sort of settlement given but its an interesting topic given the rumours of Matrix 4/5. Of course these are probably more of Sophia Stewarts work probably from her book Soul-Less which to date has not become a new york times best seller nor a book I've ever seen on a shelf.

To revive it from its rest. Perhaps Sophia was right maybe it was a black super hero comic book from the hop and perhaps thats why they originally tried to cast Will Smith to play the part of Neo.... (oddly enough I haven't seen anyone put that part together yet)

Old Post Feb 17th, 2011 05:32 PM
SpoonsAreFun is currently offline Click here to Send SpoonsAreFun a Private Message Find more posts by SpoonsAreFun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IrisLove

Won lawsuit against Lawyer

I am sure that much more will come out on this case and I will stay tuned:
"On June 4, 2012, she won a judgment against her now deceased attorney, Jonathan Lubell (alias Jon Lubell) for failure to appear at a pre-trial conference in December 2011, and failure to appear to show cause in January 2012 causing her to lose hundreds of thousands of dollars in revenue and, more important, causing the dismissal of her $300 million 2003 California lawsuit. Her judgment is for $150 million.

You will be hard-pressed to find information about Ms. Stewart’s wins in the mainstream media. I know for a fact that people had written her off as a crazy lady. How dare she take on such giant corporations as Twentieth Century Fox and influential individuals like the Wachowski brothers and other mega figures in the industry? The fact is, the woman is brilliant and brave. Her story deserves to be heard — that you can wage a battle against the so-called powers that be and win."
celestebateman dot com/Africulture/2012/07/26/sophia-stewart-matrix-terminator-writer-battles-on/

Last edited by IrisLove on Jan 9th, 2014 at 03:22 AM

Old Post Jan 9th, 2014 03:20 AM
IrisLove is currently offline Click here to Send IrisLove a Private Message Find more posts by IrisLove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote