KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » The Price of X-box 360!

The Price of X-box 360!
Started by: DarkAnakin226

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RoyMC
Restricted

Account Restricted

i use to live there but i moved here my bros are gonna buy it thoght when the price dcreaces that will take forever laughing

Old Post May 25th, 2005 04:02 PM
RoyMC is currently offline Click here to Send RoyMC a Private Message Find more posts by RoyMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

hey did microsoft buy out rockstar from sony?

Old Post May 25th, 2005 07:54 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Nope.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 06:05 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
st41k3r
Ultimate Halo 2 Sniper

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dark1365
You get free Live service?

it depends, on E3 live they said you do for a limited time or somthing

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post May 26th, 2005 04:46 PM
st41k3r is currently offline Click here to Send st41k3r a Private Message Find more posts by st41k3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

not wat i read in my magazine roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 28th, 2005 05:44 PM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
U2K 96

I will be waiting anway, say when the price drops to 150 new and 130 used, then i will grab one. Till then, i will continue to play xbox 1 and my older systems and of course my pc.

" Raindrops + Sunshowers "

Old Post May 28th, 2005 06:30 PM
U2K 96 is currently offline Click here to Send U2K 96 a Private Message Find more posts by U2K 96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

You'll never see it at 150.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 05:37 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Bulhas
Villains die Becom A Hero

Gates is gonna b smart
He'll c the ps3 price
n put the xbox 360 cheaper than it
now for xbox live:
rock Silver: Free Happy Dance
Gold:Only Free on weekends
I say its gonna b round 300$-400$
Nothing lower it'll b mid 300 or high 300
p.s With Gates making xbox live free
I cant see how the new xbox
isnt going to kill the ps3
Oh and check out the PS3 controllers
HAHAHA laughing out loud laughing

Old Post May 29th, 2005 06:26 AM
Darth Bulhas is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Bulhas a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Bulhas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Bulhas

Oh great news Bill Gates is a smart American guess what hes doing
Buying out Playstations games haha
Richest guy wins

Old Post May 29th, 2005 06:27 AM
Darth Bulhas is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Bulhas a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Bulhas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Rich guys always win. IMO if you want the 360 do the right thing. Reserve it at EB or Gamestop. Not because of fear you won't find one when is released but because you can make payments early and finish paying it off in before the release date. Is better to have reserved and pay it off monthly.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 08:27 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth_royke

the new ps3 controllers do look rather crap, but i've always thought the xbox controllers were unweildy and very ugly, like the design of the machine itself

Old Post May 30th, 2005 02:13 AM
darth_royke is currently offline Click here to Send darth_royke a Private Message Find more posts by darth_royke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Bulhas

ya i liked the ps2 design way beta than the xbox i have both n i had so much more fun wit my xbox than my ps2 so ill stick wit microsoft
All i kno bill gates is gonna set the price lower than sony

Old Post May 30th, 2005 02:22 AM
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by Darth Bulhas
Richest guy wins

the richest guy is losing the console war and losing badly.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 02:49 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Richest guy wins

he must be smart, but more than that, he's desperate. He's arrogance won't let him give up the console war. and he didn't do as good as he said Xbox will yes. So what can he do? buy as much as he can, just like Nintendo does (resident evil). the question is: will they (the games) do as good as they did with sony?

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post May 30th, 2005 03:21 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sai12
its all in my head

Originally posted by WindDancer
Rich guys always win. IMO if you want the 360 do the right thing. Reserve it at EB or Gamestop. Not because of fear you won't find one when is released but because you can make payments early and finish paying it off in before the release date. Is better to have reserved and pay it off monthly.

Ooh! That's the best idea ever! (Not really..but close enough!) I really will look into doing that! *glomp*

You're the best! big grin

Made by BX. http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=23119621 Please?

Old Post May 30th, 2005 03:25 AM
sai12 is currently offline Click here to Send sai12 a Private Message Find more posts by sai12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Bulhas

well ill tell u one thing rite now the controlls will b beta haha cuz those sony tards made theirs look like a boomerang dumbasses

Old Post May 30th, 2005 04:29 AM
jinXed by JaNx

well ill tell u one thing rite now the controlls will b beta haha cuz those sony tards made theirs look like a boomerang dumbasses

yeah, looks as bad as the 64 controller.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 05:43 AM
Konjammenson

Originally posted by darth_royke
the new ps3 controllers do look rather crap, but i've always thought the xbox controllers were unweildy and very ugly, like the design of the machine itself

I agree with you on the machine. But the 's' type controllers were a big improvement on the original Xbox controllers. I rather like them.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 08:42 AM
Konjammenson is currently offline Click here to Send Konjammenson a Private Message Find more posts by Konjammenson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoyMC
Restricted

Account Restricted

xbox was 400 when i brought it so its probly 500 those people who brought it when it was 150 got it late I got it really early like the day it ame out

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 07:31 PM
RoyMC is currently offline Click here to Send RoyMC a Private Message Find more posts by RoyMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DaRk Lotus
king of the underworld

Originally posted by BackFire
300 is the average cost of a new console, PS3 will probably cost around that much when it's first released too.

I heard that the ps3 will cost $600 confused

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 03:53 PM
DaRk Lotus is currently offline Click here to Send DaRk Lotus a Private Message Find more posts by DaRk Lotus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote