KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Official Episode 3 fan review page [Merged]

Official Episode 3 fan review page [Merged]
Started by: yodafan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Maciej

so then Obi Wan actually proper screws Ani up. Cause I'm just worried that its going to be some kind of...sieze the moment thing. I just want to see hayden getting.....up

Old Post May 18th, 2005 08:32 PM
Click here to Send Maciej a Private Message Find more posts by Maciej Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ddelosreyes

Obi is a real jedi master, instead palpatine gets his scars as a mace windu courtesy. Yoda-Palp duel is great too, sidiuos is very fast

Old Post May 18th, 2005 08:32 PM
Click here to Send ddelosreyes a Private Message Find more posts by ddelosreyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ddelosreyes

ani didnīt felt in the lava, just his half legs touch the lava, and he starts burning. Obi think he was dead and he leave him saying "you was the chosen one"

Old Post May 18th, 2005 08:36 PM
Click here to Send ddelosreyes a Private Message Find more posts by ddelosreyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maciej

will i be dissapointed? is there a lot with the women and ANI?

Old Post May 18th, 2005 08:39 PM
Click here to Send Maciej a Private Message Find more posts by Maciej Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ddelosreyes
ani didnīt felt in the lava, just his half legs touch the lava, and he starts burning. Obi think he was dead and he leave him saying "you was the chosen one"
He don't never say "you was the chosen one", him said, "you were the chosen one!"

Old Post May 18th, 2005 08:39 PM
Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maciej

so..then finally...ani becomes DARTH because obi wan properly screws him up in the fight, and leaves him burning...yes?? good

Old Post May 18th, 2005 08:41 PM
ddelosreyes

sorry for the grammar mistake, i speak spanish in my country, iīm doing my best

Old Post May 18th, 2005 08:44 PM
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

One thing I forgot to mention:

There are indeed some horrible wipes used in this film... actually, most of them are bad.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 08:48 PM
Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maciej

dont worry ddelosreyes, your english is fine...it was a rude comment

Old Post May 18th, 2005 08:49 PM
ddelosreyes

there are a lot of romantic scenes between padme and ani, some of them are very sad, especially the last one when ani thinks padme si a traitor, a he try to kill her

Old Post May 18th, 2005 08:49 PM
Maciej

this, i think i will not like. you see, I am not going for Padme, and I never did. Actually I think all the acting except for Yoda and Obi is actually horrible...absolutely horrible. But the graphics...well thats another thing

Old Post May 18th, 2005 08:52 PM
ddelosreyes

i cry when tarful and chewy helps and say bye to yoda, when padme dies and when luke is given to beru and obi disapears in the sunset. You must be prepared to feel all kind of emotions

Old Post May 18th, 2005 08:53 PM
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

Hayden and Natalie don't suck in this movie... and Ian just owns (naturally)

Sam was terrible.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 08:54 PM
Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ddelosreyes

yea very poor performance for a great character

Old Post May 18th, 2005 08:56 PM
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
Hayden and Natalie don't suck in this movie... and Ian just owns (naturally)

Sam was terrible.
Who's Sam, I can't think.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 09:05 PM
Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ddelosreyes

samuel l. jackson i think

Old Post May 18th, 2005 09:06 PM
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

yea, I don't why I couldn't think of that.lol

Old Post May 18th, 2005 09:07 PM
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

nevermind

Old Post May 18th, 2005 09:07 PM
queeq
Chaos

Wow... I just came back from seeing it. And I must say it was quite a relief, I loved it. Especially the first hour and a half were awesome.

But there's always stuff to ***** about and why not... wink

I felt the Anakin's turn was a bit abrupt and not entirely believable at that moment. From that moment on the film went slightly odd for me for a while. It was all a bit weirdish. We see him clearly turning for good for a change (didn't see anything like it in AOTC) and then suddenly POOF, instant Vader.

Natalie wasn't great and neither was Sam. I felt Palpy's rubber mask looked awful after the Mace fight. (and what was that grunting about? I never heard that before...)

I also felt some things were NOT tied up nicely. The whole disappearing thing is discarded too simple in my view. "Here, Obi, go sit in the desert for 20 years and learn how to disappear, I will do the same in my swamp."
The lovely ROTJ mother-convo is absolute shit now. And the whole Owen-OB1 relationship is totally unclear.

But on a lighter note, the final battle between OB1 and Ani was great and Anakin turning into crispy bacon was really rather grim and got to me. Ewan was awesome and I felt Hayden did an excellent job.

All in all, I'd rate it no. 3 right after ESB and ANH.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 09:33 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ColliC

Just saw the movie, and it's the best ever made... smile

Anakin/Obi-Wan duel is the best lightsaber duel ever. And no, Obi-Wan don't kicks his ass. By a mistake of Anakin, he lost his arm and legs. And then he burned; screaming "I hate you".
Darth Vader was very cool on screen. I liked it very much. And Palpatine/Darth Sidious... wonderful big grin

PS: Sorry for my englsh, i'am from holland stick out tongue

Old Post May 18th, 2005 09:45 PM
Click here to Send ColliC a Private Message Find more posts by ColliC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote