KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Ps3 Specs Released

Ps3 Specs Released
Started by: Curl_Up&Dye

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Thorondor
Love?

Blu-ray....enough said.

A God Among Geeks

Old Post May 18th, 2005 05:34 PM
Thorondor is currently offline Click here to Send Thorondor a Private Message Find more posts by Thorondor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
titalice
Restricted

Account Restricted

So do you just slide the disc in or something because I can't see anything saying you can open the disc draw. What are you lot on about up there? The controller is made for modern and you know how much China is ahead of us so when the PS4 comes out we'll be used to PS3 controller and like it and won't like the PS4 controller. Did you know they're planning on the PS4 already? Apparently they're having big debates over if they should do it or not. But I'm on the do it side as I'd like to see more modern capability coming from SONY.

I was going to kill the sexiest person alive... then I realised suicide was not the answer!

Old Post May 18th, 2005 07:17 PM
titalice is currently offline Click here to Send titalice a Private Message Find more posts by titalice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thorondor
Love?

It's like a CD changer in a car, you push it in a little it then gets pulled in.

A God Among Geeks

Old Post May 18th, 2005 07:41 PM
Thorondor is currently offline Click here to Send Thorondor a Private Message Find more posts by Thorondor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TX!
judgement day will come!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Smasandian
TX, Xbox 360's backware compability is not what you think. In the press conference, he said that top selling games are backware compatible. This means that only a few games out of the XBOX will be able to play on the new one. Its all about the programming in the software because XBOX 360 is uncompatible with the orginal XBOX.

So basically, only games that MS selects are going to be backwards compatible, unlike Revoultion or PS3 which are totally compatible.

thats straight cause im gettin PS3 anyway

Old Post May 19th, 2005 01:09 AM
TX! is currently offline Click here to Send TX! a Private Message Find more posts by TX! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Thorondor
It's like a CD changer in a car, you push it in a little it then gets pulled in.

seriously? just dont break the button stick out tongue

seems to be concentrating heavily on style though...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 19th, 2005 01:15 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TX!
judgement day will come!

personally i dont think that was a smart move to make by microsoft to only make the top selling games for xbox compable with 360 theres people who may like other games that might of not been in the top selling list too..they would of got more people that way right?

Last edited by TX! on May 19th, 2005 at 01:23 AM

Old Post May 19th, 2005 01:17 AM
TX! is currently offline Click here to Send TX! a Private Message Find more posts by TX! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote