KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Ultimate Spider-Man the video game...

Ultimate Spider-Man the video game...
Started by: lukester

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lukester
The Fallen Angel

...Not that I can find, but I agree with the fact that a multiplayer spiderman game would rule. thier could be 20 villains and 20 heros to choose from. Carnage all the way baby!

I can't wait to play as Venom. Although, it would be cooler if the game was set in modern-day USM.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 08:55 AM
lukester is currently offline Click here to Send lukester a Private Message Find more posts by lukester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lukester
...Not that I can find, but I agree with the fact that a multiplayer spiderman game would rule. thier could be 20 villains and 20 heros to choose from. Carnage all the way baby!

I can't wait to play as Venom. Although, it would be cooler if the game was set in modern-day USM.

Yeah that would be an awesome game. What time period will the game take place in?

Old Post May 27th, 2005 08:09 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

official trailer out, wait till i pull it up...

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post May 28th, 2005 09:45 AM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post May 28th, 2005 09:48 AM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
WTF? is that bendis comic version for rhino? that sucks, and i hated the stile of the game, its looks more like the mtv spiderman :P

I know. I think the game looks crappy but it's supposed to have good gameplay. And if you can have car fights with Venom, it will be.

Old Post May 28th, 2005 10:55 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SIC_666
You Made Me....

Originally posted by lukester
Yeah, but don't forget she has been 'killed' off in the ultimate comics, so maybe they could bring her back for the game...

At what point in the comics is this game set I wonder...

Aftr the end of the Venom saga. Just B4 geldoff so Black Cat wnt be in it!

"My god..The House of Ribs..Gone"

Old Post May 28th, 2005 12:53 PM
SIC_666 is currently offline Click here to Send SIC_666 a Private Message Find more posts by SIC_666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Old Post May 31st, 2005 01:08 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Yea playing with venom would be cool, how much from th ultimates comics does it derive from.

Maybe Carnage is a secret character.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Last edited by Tha C-Master on Jun 1st, 2005 at 03:30 PM

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 03:27 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

This game looks awesome!I can't wait to play as Venom.When you're Venom,you will have to feed your symbiote people.This game looks and sounds good and I think that it will be better than the Spider-Man 2 game.There should be more gametime as Peter Parker though.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 03:10 AM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Yeah, I like the style the game's been put in. It's different, and that's good.

^^Who wants Peter Parker gameplay? I don't care about being a nerdy journalist, I want to swing on strands of web and throw cars at people!

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 07:45 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Yea it will rock if its anything like spidey 2

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 02:58 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stevie
Blitzed out of our skulls

When I was at E3, They said that the game will start from Volume 6 (when Venom is introduced) to Volume 13 and/or above.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 03:57 PM
Stevie is currently offline Click here to Send Stevie a Private Message Find more posts by Stevie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Originally posted by spider-venom
When I was at E3, They said that the game will start from Volume 6 (when Venom is introduced) to Volume 13 and/or above.

Ok so lets put on our detective hats cool

What villains have been in it since then?? Here goes:

Doctor Octopus
Green Goblin
Sandman
Electro
Kraven
Kingpin
Black Cat
Carnage
Hobgoblin

I can live that wink

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 04:00 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stevie

Originally posted by Doc Ock
Ok so lets put on our detective hats cool

What villains have been in it since then?? Here goes:

Doctor Octopus
Green Goblin
Sandman
Electro
Kraven
Kingpin
Black Cat
Carnage
Hobgoblin

I can live that wink

Well, Venom, Electro and Rhino are in the game (shown in trailer). Kingpin isn't going to be in it nor Carnage(I heard it at E3). Black Cat will probaly make an apperance. I would love to see Green Goblin and Doctor Octopus.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 05:34 PM
Stevie is currently offline Click here to Send Stevie a Private Message Find more posts by Stevie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Can't say I'll miss Kingpin or 'Carnage'.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 07:30 PM
Stevie

Someone said this was an article on playing as Venom

Spider-man isn't the only character you'll be playing as in the game. During one particular level, Spider-man is somehow knocked out, and who should come to Spidey's aid but his arch-nemesis, Venom. The character looks exactly like the comic; huge, hulking and an absolute beast to control. He's twice the size of Spider-man, and he's just a nimble.

During this mission, it was our job to protect Spidey from Electro. Because Venom is a little more powerful than your friendly neighborhood Spider-man, you're able to toss cars like they're nothing at Electro. By doing that, you can knock him out before he's able to recharge his internal batteries and defeat him. Venom can also suck the life out of innocent bystanders with the L trigger to gain more energy. He also has a cool melee attack where the symbiote that engulfs him will lash out at any nearby enemies. Pretty cool attack and proof that Eddie Brock is just suffering from teen angst.

Although the camera is pretty decent here, when lifting cars it's a little frustrating, because you're only given a view of what's in front of you. Depending on where you pick up the car, Electro might end up completely behind you, and you'll stand to lose a ton of energy due to this. Hopefully they'll make some changes to it in the final version, but other than that, the game seemed really cool to play.

What's really cool are the cutscenes, which are done via animated comic panels. The effect is really cool because they use the actual 3D models as stand-ins for the panels, and the game seamlessly goes from cutscene to action without any hesitation.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 07:46 PM
doctorstrongbad

Wow that sounds like a great part of the game. I can't wait to play it. smile

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 07:57 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spider310
Spider-Man Wanna Be

Man I hate Ultimate comics but this game might be good

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 12:34 AM
spider310 is currently offline Click here to Send spider310 a Private Message Find more posts by spider310 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stevie

Also when I was at E3, I did hear my friend say they saw "Lizard" in the demo. I didn't see it myself but I'm pretty confident that my friend wouldn't lie despite the fact that the maker's of the game next to the demo booth said it would only go up to Volume 13. It is going to be a very interesting game nonetheless. About 3 more months until the game comes out, 9/12.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 03:29 AM
DBZ MAN
The First Super Sayain

yeah i'm looking forward to this game too. it's meant to start off after issue 39, wich is the end of the venom saga, yay. i hear that when you play as venom you have to feed off people on the streets because you are constanly running out of health. i hope that won't make it too hard.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 04:52 PM
DBZ MAN is currently offline Click here to Send DBZ MAN a Private Message Find more posts by DBZ MAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote