KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Ultimate Spider-Man the video game...

Ultimate Spider-Man the video game...
Started by: lukester

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mainstream
lighting the way

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DBZ MAN
yeah i'm looking forward to this game too. it's meant to start off after issue 39, wich is the end of the venom saga, yay. i hear that when you play as venom you have to feed off people on the streets because you are constanly running out of health. i hope that won't make it too hard.

nah eating people is easy...um so I've heard.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 04:52 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZ MAN
The First Super Sayain

haha yeah, he would more like a vampire than anything else. well come to think of it he would be doing in during the day too.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 05:46 PM
DBZ MAN is currently offline Click here to Send DBZ MAN a Private Message Find more posts by DBZ MAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Venom gonna be a 24/7 vampire.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 05:52 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
28Dave37
-Insert Cool Title Here-

like in blood omen 2 u needed to suck blood to live

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:42 PM
28Dave37 is currently offline Click here to Send 28Dave37 a Private Message Find more posts by 28Dave37 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by 28Dave37
like in blood omen 2 u needed to suck blood to live

yeah it'll kinda be like that

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:44 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

YES! KILLING OF THE INNOCENTS!

YYYYEEEEESS!!!

What is wanted in the Spidey 2 was pedestrian killing. It would have been perfect to drop those annoying balloon kids down from Empire State Building.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:44 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
YES! KILLING OF THE INNOCENTS!

YYYYEEEEESS!!!

What is wanted in the Spidey 2 was pedestrian killing. It would have been perfect to drop those annoying balloon kids down from Empire State Building.

damn the little girl and damn the balloon!!!!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:56 PM
Stevie
Blitzed out of our skulls

It would be nice to to see....but with a "teen" rating? I don't think so.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 09:49 PM
Stevie is currently offline Click here to Send Stevie a Private Message Find more posts by Stevie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZ MAN
The First Super Sayain

Originally posted by Mainstream

i dnt think it will look violent, just people screaming. no blood.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 11:13 PM
DBZ MAN is currently offline Click here to Send DBZ MAN a Private Message Find more posts by DBZ MAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lukester
The Fallen Angel

...This game's really gunna rule

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 12:08 PM
lukester is currently offline Click here to Send lukester a Private Message Find more posts by lukester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chucktaylor
Syndicate Scout

Yeah!

www.ultimatespiderman.com

I go there everyday!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 10:08 AM
chucktaylor is currently offline Click here to Send chucktaylor a Private Message Find more posts by chucktaylor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wierddreamer213

Game informer has indicated the following chars appear

Venom as a playable (hunting down Spidy to try to extract the last of the symbiot DNA from him)
Rhino
Green Goblin
Electro
SIlver Sable (who has yet to appear in the comics yet...)
one more unnamed char who has yet to appear in the comics.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 11:07 PM
wierddreamer213 is currently offline Click here to Send wierddreamer213 a Private Message Find more posts by wierddreamer213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

hey guys, can u help im colecting spiderman ultimate comis, and its superb but i think i might be missing some,i have from issue one to 81, plus the special that sucked stupid art, i didnt even read that, totaly shit,
but hey i saw some pics of ultimate beetle and a fight against rhino and i didnt saw nothing of beetle on those pages nor rhino fight, after all iron man captured him before spidey......so did ultimate spiderman did any cross over in any ultimate comics?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 07:03 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

WOW im astonished, have u guys seen the last 2 videos? MAN this game will rock!!!!!

http://www.ultimatespidermangame.co...lay_trailer.mov

http://www.ultimatespidermangame.co...con_trailer.mov

http://www.ultimatespidermangame.co.../e3_trailer.mov

http://www.ultimatespidermangame.co...e_play_demo.mov

my gameplay download didnt had audio, dunno if was server error, but while playing on the site i had sound. enjoy

just download those urls

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 03:20 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drache53
Zombie Hunter

Originally posted by Mainstream

On Venom's first mission(I read this yesterday) you get to eat the balloon kid. Rejoice brothers!! eek!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 08:09 PM
Drache53 is currently offline Click here to Send Drache53 a Private Message Find more posts by Drache53 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Mine! I want it! I want to play through as Venom!!! evil face

quote:
On Venom's first mission(I read this yesterday) you get to eat the balloon kid. Rejoice brothers!! eek!

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Last edited by Next Venom_girl on Sep 7th, 2005 at 11:00 PM

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 10:58 PM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Drache53

life is good (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 03:19 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
WOW im astonished, have u guys seen the last 2 videos? MAN this game will rock!!!!!

http://www.ultimatespidermangame.co...lay_trailer.mov

http://www.ultimatespidermangame.co...con_trailer.mov

http://www.ultimatespidermangame.co.../e3_trailer.mov

http://www.ultimatespidermangame.co...e_play_demo.mov

my gameplay download didnt had audio, dunno if was server error, but while playing on the site i had sound. enjoy

just download those urls

if you look close on the first one it has a kraven the hunter poster on a building

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 03:26 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

This game looks great, can't wait to play it. smile

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 05:46 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Will-one Kenobi
Order-66

Dock Ock better appear in this game or else or ill use my mechanical arms and tear there pathetic bodys limb from limb ( Either that or ill pout )

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 06:24 PM
Will-one Kenobi is currently offline Click here to Send Will-one Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Will-one Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote