KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Ultimate Spider-Man the video game...

Ultimate Spider-Man the video game...
Started by: lukester

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ones
Death Eater

i think poutings better

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 06:29 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drache53
Zombie Hunter

Less bloody yes, but, is it really better?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 08:34 PM
Drache53 is currently offline Click here to Send Drache53 a Private Message Find more posts by Drache53 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Hey Drache, I love your new sig. big grin

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 01:55 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

hey anyone no who the guy on the left is
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 02:25 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

I heard that's Ultimate Beetle.

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 02:36 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

i never really read the ultimate comic series i only have the first issue were they worth reading

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 03:01 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drache53
Zombie Hunter

Here's some news guys: Ultimate Spider-Man's hitting the shelves on September 27!! Score! eek!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 12:36 PM
Drache53 is currently offline Click here to Send Drache53 a Private Message Find more posts by Drache53 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scorpionlord
Spider-jide's lil bro

Im owning this game

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 07:30 AM
scorpionlord is currently offline Click here to Send scorpionlord a Private Message Find more posts by scorpionlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chucktaylor
Syndicate Scout

SEPTEMBER 27?! ARGH!!!!!!!! I NEED TO EARN THAT MONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 01:41 PM
chucktaylor is currently offline Click here to Send chucktaylor a Private Message Find more posts by chucktaylor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

new villains in the game (that have not been in a spiderman game before) are Silver Sable and the guy called The Beetle who apparently looks like ultra man with wings and a horn, o and a flame guy...some pyrokinesis

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 11:34 PM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silverstein
new villains in the game (that have not been in a spiderman game before) are Silver Sable and the guy called The Beetle who apparently looks like ultra man with wings and a horn, o and a flame guy...some pyrokinesis

beetle has been in a spidey game before though i used to have a supernintendo game with him in it

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 12:14 AM
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

In NY the game comes out on the 27th. I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 01:20 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chucktaylor
Syndicate Scout

Shocker and Wolverine are also up in the official site. (Does Wolverine have to be everywhere?!) www.ultimatespidermangame.com

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 12:40 PM
chucktaylor is currently offline Click here to Send chucktaylor a Private Message Find more posts by chucktaylor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drache53
Zombie Hunter

Wolverine's a good character. If it makes you feel any better, you have to fight him as Venom.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 08:13 PM
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

I want the Marvel nemisis game to see if spidey can kick wolvies butt! But back to the USM game....

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 01:06 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drache53
Zombie Hunter

Yes, back to USM. 5 days people. OMG I can NOT wait for this game.. But I am forced to. So what is everyone's impressions of the game at this point in time?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 08:06 PM
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Drache53
Yes, back to USM. 5 days people. OMG I can NOT wait for this game.. But I am forced to. So what is everyone's impressions of the game at this point in time?
I saw a preveiw on a gamecube comercial although I have a PS2 since my game cube broke ... It looks hot from where I stand. Does any one know if the Spider-MAn imposter will be in the game?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 12:55 PM
spatula

Save your money. Ultimate Spiderman sucks.

I was very excited for this game to come out. Sadly it is a steaming pile of crap. I got the Xbox version. It's a huge step backwards from the Spiderman2 movie game.

For starters, the graphics are sub par. The textures on the buildings are muddy/blurry looking. The cell shading on the characters looks fine, but everything else in the game has very little detail.

The controls have been very much dumbed down. There isn't nearly the amount of combos, or tricks you could do in the last game. The web swinging is very disappointing. There is much less control and less sense of speed as in the last game.

Playing as Venom is fun for about 3 minutes. All the Venom missions are practically identical. Beat up something, or race. That's it.

Worst of all, the game is VERY short. I beat the story mode in under 5 hours. Granted I you could probably waste a bunch of time hunting down all the speed trials and coins. But the previously mentioned problems left me with no interest in doing so.

Basically this game is a total rental. Don't waste your $50 like I did.

Last edited by spatula on Sep 25th, 2005 at 03:06 AM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 03:00 AM
spatula is currently offline Click here to Send spatula a Private Message Find more posts by spatula Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

damn ok i'll rent it anyway to see if its good if not i'll just get nemesis or legends2 were the bosses like super easy

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 06:21 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Aw man! Do you think I should buy Star Wars Episode 3 instead? sad
Is it a better game?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 09:46 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote