KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Killzone 2!

Killzone 2!
Started by: Jason420

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
High Priest
Restricted

Account Restricted

Xbox 360 sucks !!!!!!!!!!Xbox 360 sucks !!!!!!!!!!Xbox 360 sucks !!!!!!!!!!Xbox 360 sucks !!!!!!!!!!Xbox 360 sucks !!!!!!!!!!Xbox 360 sucks !!!!!!!!!!Xbox 360 sucks !!!!!!!!!!Xbox 360 sucks !!!!!!!!!!Xbox 360 sucks !!!!!!!!!!

Old Post May 9th, 2008 02:21 PM
High Priest is currently offline Click here to Send High Priest a Private Message Find more posts by High Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilTyrant

I just saw a new trailer today, it looks damn amazing!!! Dear Sony, take all the time you need to make quality products, Do not rush out trash.

Old Post May 10th, 2008 05:18 AM
EvilTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send EvilTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by EvilTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by EvilTyrant
I just saw a new trailer today, it looks damn amazing!!! Dear Sony, take all the time you need to make quality products, Do not rush out trash.

something tells me they're not listening

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post May 10th, 2008 10:26 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by jaden101
something tells me they're not listening

May I ask why?

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post May 11th, 2008 01:37 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by S_D_J
May I ask why?

Killzone 1 says it all doesn't it?

Old Post May 12th, 2008 10:26 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Menetnashté
Killzone 1 says it all doesn't it?

I guess... but it'll sure be the longest dump they ever take... If it turns out to be crap, I mean...

Old Post May 13th, 2008 12:13 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by S_D_J
I guess... but it'll sure be the longest dump they ever take... If it turns out to be crap, I mean...

I refuse to believe they can make a good game unless they got a completely different group taking on the project. The first one had horrid gameplay, they had the right idea but they failed to make it work, the only aspect of the game I found good was the story, which was decent.

Old Post May 13th, 2008 01:11 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Menetnashté
I refuse to believe they can make a good game unless they got a completely different group taking on the project. The first one had horrid gameplay, they had the right idea but they failed to make it work, the only aspect of the game I found good was the story, which was decent.

Can't say I played it, but if you found something good in it, then there may be hope...erm

... or not. big grin

Old Post May 13th, 2008 01:32 AM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Damn so close yet so far away. First Day buy.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 07:26 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by High Priest
Xbox 360 sucks !!!!!!!!!!Xbox 360 sucks !!!!!!!!!!Xbox 360 sucks !!!!!!!!!!Xbox 360 sucks !!!!!!!!!!Xbox 360 sucks !!!!!!!!!!Xbox 360 sucks !!!!!!!!!!Xbox 360 sucks !!!!!!!!!!Xbox 360 sucks !!!!!!!!!!Xbox 360 sucks !!!!!!!!!!

http://www.sonydefenseforce.com/?p=522 much?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 07:38 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by High Priest

You suck!

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 10:45 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I can't wait for PS4 to come out so i can play Killzone 2. This game is never releasing.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 11:42 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
I can't wait for PS4 to come out so i can play Killzone 2. This game is never releasing.

Its coming out next month on the 27 for the US confused

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 05:23 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I'd wait to buy Killzone 2 but first I'm buying Godfather 2. You wouldn't want to make the family unhappy now would you?

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 06:09 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilTyrant

Godfather 2??? For some reason I don't trust video games based off movies, I got fooled by the spider-man games back in the day. Killzone 2 getting some very good scores, alot of 10/10s. Cant go wrong with it, unless its not your cup of tea.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2009 06:39 PM
EvilTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send EvilTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by EvilTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jan 30th, 2009 08:40 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

OK

IGN says it's good... as in 9.4 outstanding-good

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/949/949161p1.html

quote:
Is it possible for the hype of a game to completely fuel both its designers and its fans eagerly awaiting its release? In the case of Guerrilla Games' upcoming Killzone 2, the answer is an emphatic yes; the developers knew that they wanted to meet or surpass the action of the now infamous E3 trailer and have been trying to perfect their anticipated shooter. As far as fans were concerned, they were hoping that Killzone 2 would be the system seller and showcase for the PlayStation 3 -- a game that could conceivably rival that of Halo and Gears of War. Fortunately, the wait is almost over, because Killzone 2 will be released at the end of next month. That might seem a bit far away, but believe me when I say that the wait has been well worth it. Killzone 2 is an outstanding evolution of the franchise, a bullet and adrenaline-fueled rampage against an implacable enemy and a fantastic shooter for the PS3.

wonder what GameSpot has to say

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 06:15 AM
NemeBro

Hm.

Looks good, but not good enough to get a PS3 for.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 06:34 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by EvilTyrant
Godfather 2??? For some reason I don't trust video games based off movies, I got fooled by the spider-man games back in the day. .

erm Have'nt played many video games based off movies have we ?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 07:26 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

My eyes burned. On X-Play yesterday, some guy was playing Killzone 2 and Blair Herder interrupted by placing a Wii logo over the game.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 06:26 PM