KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » The writing of episode III

The writing of episode III
Started by: ragesRemorse

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
atila the great
Capo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bILLYgOAT
OK MASTER WRITER
show us how u would write it

OK my padawan, I'm not telling you that i can write it, it's just that it makes me sick that the movie is out for one day and "the geek right" appears.

yes you have it but the difference is that Lucas wrote this movie, and it's not yours, you can be a fan of the Mona Lisa but it's not yours either.

we are just observers and for a writer ( being one myself, and no, i don't write any fan shits) it suck to hear "meeh it's good but i could have done it better" to you i say "really? wow, give me a copy of your book then, let's see the many hours with your ass on a chair typing, so that i cant look at it once and say, meeh i could have done it better"

simply put and not to start anything here: there are good star wars writers out there, serious people that create wonderful things, until you come out with something as deep and developed as anakin's turn or any other ROTS part....shut up

Last edited by atila the great on May 21st, 2005 at 07:02 AM

Old Post May 21st, 2005 06:59 AM
Click here to Send atila the great a Private Message Find more posts by atila the great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Y-chromo kid

quote: (post)
Originally posted by atila the great
OK my padawan, I'm not telling you that i can write it, it's just that it makes me sick that the movie is out for one day and "the geek right" appears.

yes you have it but the difference is that Lucas wrote this movie, and it's not yours, you can be a fan of the Mona Lisa but it's not yours either.

we are just observers and for a writer ( being one myself, and no, i don't write any fan shits) it suck to hear "meeh it's good but i could have done it better" to you i say "really? wow, give me a copy of your book then, let's see the many hours with your ass on a chair typing, so that i cant look at it once and say, meeh i could have done it better"

simply put and not to start anything here: there are good star wars writers out there, serious people that create wonderful things, until you come out with something as deep and developed as anakin's turn or any other ROTS part....shut up

Are you saying the only person qualified to comment on a movie is a writer (as opposed to a fan)? I don't think it's unreasonable to criticise certain flaws in a movie. I did like the movie, let's make that clear. But overall (my opinion) it was not as good as it should have been. Only a Sith deals in absolutes, Attila. I sense much fear in you.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 12:28 PM
Click here to Send Y-chromo kid a Private Message Find more posts by Y-chromo kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote