KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Who was flying the Millenium Falcon??

Who was flying the Millenium Falcon??
Started by: Robin Darkside

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheVapor
Hero

[QUOTE=3918205]Originally posted by tlbauerle
[B]You don't suppose in a diabolical scheme to make a profit, the Correllians build more than one YT-1300 freightor? There were three in AOTC!

Where were these three?

Old Post May 25th, 2005 03:33 AM
Click here to Send TheVapor a Private Message Find more posts by TheVapor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

You see them on Naboo when Anakin and Padme land there

F**k you Loggins

Old Post May 25th, 2005 11:02 AM
Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J.M FcThumbs-Up
Dutch-Master

Enough Falcon in the OT.....actually I don't care!
Hey Smokes.........

Einstein was right about human stupidity!

Old Post May 25th, 2005 11:08 AM
Click here to Send J.M FcThumbs-Up a Private Message Find more posts by J.M FcThumbs-Up Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

Howdy JM smokin'

F**k you Loggins

Old Post May 25th, 2005 11:09 AM
Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J.M FcThumbs-Up
Dutch-Master

This thread gives me headache like a Migranium Falcon!!!

Einstein was right about human stupidity!

Old Post May 25th, 2005 11:32 AM
Click here to Send J.M FcThumbs-Up a Private Message Find more posts by J.M FcThumbs-Up Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

laughing out loud

F**k you Loggins

Old Post May 25th, 2005 11:34 AM
Robin Darkside
Restricted

Account Restricted

The making of book, clearly said it was the falcon, so there must be some point of having the falcon in Ep3

The fate of the galaxy lies with the Empire.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 12:37 PM
Click here to Send Robin Darkside a Private Message Find more posts by Robin Darkside Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowKing
Fallen Jedi

Yes, again for anyone willing to check it out, The Making of ROTS book, has a picture of the scene (a tiny Corellian YT-1300 flying in from the right lower corner of the screen to a landing platform..this occurs when the shuttle bringing Ani, Obi, R2, and Palpatine is landing at the beginning of the movie) and a closeup of the ship with green paint around the outer top perimeter of the ship. The caption on the opposite page states that THE Millenium Falcon makes an appearance, cleaned up of the rust and blast marks it had gained over time (in the OT)..I forget the page, I think 157-158...(Millenium Falcon is not listed in the Index in the back of the book but it is in there) Lando would have been between 7 - 11 years old at the time (depending on how close in age he is to Han)

Custom Sig courtesy of Ast!

Old Post May 25th, 2005 04:18 PM
Click here to Send ShadowKing a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta51VE

What really irritates me is questions like this, that no one could possibly know the answer to. What's the point? Trying to see if we're all dumb enough to try to answer it? Or to prove we're not all that smart if we can't answer it?

Message boards all over the internet are full of these ridiculous questions. Sheesh.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 04:29 PM
Click here to Send Delta51VE a Private Message Find more posts by Delta51VE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robin Darkside
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its official, Geaorge Lucas said it's the millenium Flacon. And the owner is someone before Han and Lando, that sall he says

Old Post May 27th, 2005 01:35 AM
Click here to Send Robin Darkside a Private Message Find more posts by Robin Darkside Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Elmo
& Co.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Xam
WHO FUGKIN CARES!

AMEN!!!

Old Post May 27th, 2005 03:18 AM
Click here to Send Darth Elmo a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Elmo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CharmedGrl420
Jack's Woman

"Someone", lol said it was landos drunkin uncle right? well my thought is morgan freeman was that drunk unlce! Morgan Freeman is cool
Hubby and I just got back from watching starwars(again) and unleashed tonight. By the way my husband said that bologna about the drunk unckle, LOL

The Power of Three Will Set Us Free...That & a Little Jack Daniels...

Old Post May 27th, 2005 06:45 AM
Click here to Send CharmedGrl420 a Private Message Find more posts by CharmedGrl420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robin Darkside
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by CharmedGrl420
"Someone", lol said it was landos drunkin uncle right? well my thought is morgan freeman was that drunk unlce! Morgan Freeman is cool
Hubby and I just got back from watching starwars(again) and unleashed tonight. By the way my husband said that bologna about the drunk unckle, LOL

I think your drunk
morgan freeman sucks

Old Post May 27th, 2005 08:57 AM
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

Freeman should have won an Oscar for Shawshank...

Old Post May 27th, 2005 09:02 AM
Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clone-pilot

Originally posted by smoker4
As was mentioned in another thread (what are the chances?) it might have been just another YT-1300 freighter, but whatever, it is a question that cant be answered, not yet anyway

WRONG!!!
The Millenium Falcon is one of a kind ......

Old Post May 27th, 2005 09:56 AM
Click here to Send Clone-pilot a Private Message Find more posts by Clone-pilot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

Originally posted by Clone-pilot
WRONG!!!
The Millenium Falcon is one of a kind ......

No you are wrong, its not one of a kind, there loads of YT-1300 stock light freighters, try doing some research first, even AOTC has 3 of them on Naboo

F**k you Loggins

Old Post May 27th, 2005 10:33 AM
Moosooman
Restricted

Account Restricted

how can you be sure it was the milenium falcon? I'm sure a shipping company doesnt just make 1 ship there were probably many of the same ones off the construction line

-TeamMir-

Old Post May 27th, 2005 10:48 AM
Click here to Send Moosooman a Private Message Find more posts by Moosooman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robin Darkside
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Moosooman
how can you be sure it was the milenium falcon? I'm sure a shipping company doesnt just make 1 ship there were probably many of the same ones off the construction line

I said it was official, go to star wars.com if you dont believe me. Its the Falcon

Old Post May 27th, 2005 01:22 PM
Moosooman
Restricted

Account Restricted

i didn't say i didn't belive you.. btw nice name smile

the gap would tell us who it posibley was flying the flacon i didn't notice it in the film personly will look out for it next time. smile

-TeamMir-

Old Post May 27th, 2005 01:26 PM
Click here to Send Moosooman a Private Message Find more posts by Moosooman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robin Darkside
Restricted

Account Restricted

It pops up right before Anakin, Obiwan , and Palpatine arrive in corusant. On the bottom right screne.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 01:30 PM