KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » Robocop Vs Terminator

Robocop Vs Terminator
Started by: TheFilmProphet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

*Bang*

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 11:26 PM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gouki
Master of Ansatsuken

The Predator would destroy both of them.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 03:06 PM
Gouki is currently offline Click here to Send Gouki a Private Message Find more posts by Gouki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

It'd be an intense battle, but i'd have to say the Terminator'd still come out on top.

If Human Arnie could whip Predator's ass, then I'm sure Terminator Arnie could kick ass no problem stick out tongue

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: All your Rick Roll are belong to me!!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 12:21 AM
RevoWution™©® is currently offline Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TMACalicious
If Human Arnie could whip Predator's ass, then I'm sure Terminator Arnie could kick ass no problem stick out tongue

Funny but true, lol.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 05:41 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

What about that Gun or something like that that robocop possessed. IT would take part of its arm out. I think it was some kind of Canon rifle, it was definately cool.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 03:51 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Benhacker
Terminator Future Prophet

Originally posted by alic88
What about that Gun or something like that that Robocop possessed. IT would take part of its arm out. I think it was some kind of Canon rifle, it was definately cool.

Do you mean the "THE COBRA ASSAULT CANNON"(see picture below) from Robocop. THE COBRA ASSAULT CANNON's bullets drills itself into the target before it explodes.

Benhacker cool

Attachment: barrett-m82a1-1.jpg
This has been downloaded 156 time(s).

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 07:31 AM
Benhacker is currently offline Click here to Send Benhacker a Private Message Find more posts by Benhacker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Benhacker

Originally posted by alic88
What about that Gun or something like that that robocop possessed. IT would take part of its arm out. I think it was some kind of Canon rifle, it was definately cool.

Or do you mean the "Gunarm"(see picture below) from Robocop 3. It featured a 9mm machine gun, a smart Bomb deployer and a practical flamethrower capable of shooting a stream of fire one hundred feet.

Benhacker cool

Attachment: gunarm7.jpg
This has been downloaded 157 time(s).

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 07:35 AM
Benhacker is currently offline Click here to Send Benhacker a Private Message Find more posts by Benhacker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

quote:
IT would take part of its arm out.

I think he was referring to the gunarm. "IT" being Robocop.

But wow, you know a lot about guns Ben! big grin

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: All your Rick Roll are belong to me!!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 08:28 AM
RevoWution™©® is currently offline Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Benhacker

Smile Thanks

Originally posted by TMACalicious
I think he was referring to the gunarm. "IT" being Robocop.

But wow, you know a lot about guns Ben! big grin

Thanks I do my best big grin

I write alot of stories that have different guns and weapons in them, plus I read alot big grin

If there are any weapon systems just ask me.

Note : Robocop used THE COBRA ASSAULT CANNON to litterly vaperized the top part of an ED-209 in the movie(only the legs were left).

Benhacker cool

P.S. : Here's a picture of a HR sniper holding a Barret "Light 50" Model 82A1 or THE COBRA ASSAULT CANNON from Robocop.

Attachment: hr_soldier_sniper.jpg
This has been downloaded 149 time(s).

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 10:05 PM
Benhacker

Something I found

I found the Robocop Vs. Terminator poster big grin

Benhacker cool

Attachment: robocop vs terminatorposter.jpg
This has been downloaded 161 time(s).

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 03:06 PM
gi-jo-man
Restricted

Account Restricted

screw robocop terminator would kick his ass for sure

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 04:20 AM
gi-jo-man is currently offline Click here to Send gi-jo-man a Private Message Find more posts by gi-jo-man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fonzie
Restricted

Account Restricted

ummm, hi everyone. First off, im a big Terminator fan, but Fonzie totally has a cooler jacket. Terminator beats Robocop tho. Im new to this whole forum thing, so can someone maybe help me out, how do i put up a picture below all my posts?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 04:11 AM
Fonzie is currently offline Click here to Send Fonzie a Private Message Find more posts by Fonzie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Robocop.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 03:27 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do you know Who is Who? Robocop was a perfect man and a perfect cop-which there are non, and I very much love it. Terminator has no one specifically as anyone could be, but the key of this "image" is approach to their goal whatever it may be. To finish a job is to terminate/accomplish/succeed.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 06:44 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

I know who is who. Terminators are relentless in their mission and dont stop at any cost. However going by the movies, they arent to efficient. Save for the 800 in T3.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jan 20th, 2006 07:48 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Aren't efficient? Most of them took a hell of an effort to beat, even if half their bodies were ripped off.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 12:18 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Let's just say terminators keep getting better...

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 04:56 AM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

If the Terminators had better aim, id consider them a bit more efficiant. But they were hard to kill indeed. Im not doubting that.

In response to redcaped, i would say that Termnators keep getting better, but to me the T-1000 seems better than the 800 and the TX. Technology and versatility wise, yes they do get better. However, the T-1000 has a higher durability scale than the other 2. I takes alot more to destroy that model.

Robo and the 800 are too comparable. I would say that Robo is more durable than the 800 just by judging by the damage each has taken in the movies. Thats why i say he wins. Just by higher level of durability.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 07:24 AM
spiderboy6

robocop will kick his ass

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 02:11 PM
spiderboy6 is currently offline Click here to Send spiderboy6 a Private Message Find more posts by spiderboy6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barand1

I think not

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/trailermaker/view/7frbbc

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 02:19 PM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote