KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » there WILL be more star wars movies....from a certain point of view

there WILL be more star wars movies....from a certain point of view
Started by: bigsef2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robin Darkside
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm happy with the 6 movies, and if he made more of them, they would suck. What would it be about, EP7 - , be about, Leia and Luke fighting more sith which would than have the same ending as EP3. or before Ep1, it would be like wow, so thats how Palpatine was created. (which is basically all it would be) Anyway, if lucas did anymore movies he;d be too old cause it still would have to write new ones and stuff.

Anyway, I'm glad we at least had star wars to begin with. Imagine if there was no George Lucas, we would all be loving LOTR, cause thats all there is (although I think LOTR is ok, but nothing compared to SW)

The fate of the galaxy lies with the Empire.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 12:53 PM
Click here to Send Robin Darkside a Private Message Find more posts by Robin Darkside Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dwizard

Star Wars is finished as far as the movies go...

And that comes strait from Lucas. He also said that he dosent plan on releasing extended versions as Lord of the Rings did.

He is finished with Star Wars as far as the movies. But there is room in the TV series that is coming! So maybe we get some info there.

But the movies are what they are.... The only legitemate continuity!

Old Post May 25th, 2005 12:55 PM
Click here to Send dwizard a Private Message Find more posts by dwizard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

no more movies, end of disbute!!

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post May 25th, 2005 12:58 PM
Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuk es't
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mist
how many times does lucas have to say NO MORE MOVIES?

He said a lot of things

Old Post May 25th, 2005 12:59 PM
Click here to Send wuk es't a Private Message Find more posts by wuk es't Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robin Darkside
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just hope he takes Starwars to his grave. Dont want no retard in the future making more star wars movies, killing it somehow.

The fate of the galaxy lies with the Empire.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 01:02 PM
Click here to Send Robin Darkside a Private Message Find more posts by Robin Darkside Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Greed is a very powerful thing. Do i think GEORGE Lucas will make a new movie no i dont. Do i think another Lucas or someone completely different will re new star wars cinema, yes but anyone alive for the original release of a new hope probably wont see it. By that i mean theyll have passed on by that time.

If theres money to cash in on in the future itll happen but to far in the future to see who or when itll happen.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post May 25th, 2005 05:06 PM
Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote