KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Deepths of Azarath

Deepths of Azarath
Started by: Lord Follen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (109): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Demyx Stone
Skyler- Lord of the skys

OOC(out of characters):um... it didnt say he was a god, it just said he has gods and godesses powers. IM guessing they arent as strong in actual effect.

Have we actually started yet? I'm not sure.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 09:15 PM
Demyx Stone is currently offline Click here to Send Demyx Stone a Private Message Find more posts by Demyx Stone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

oh

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 09:17 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demyx Stone
Skyler- Lord of the skys

well you can have powers of the wind goddesses, that'd be cool.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 09:22 PM
Demyx Stone is currently offline Click here to Send Demyx Stone a Private Message Find more posts by Demyx Stone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

cool

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 09:23 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

((oh... if ur wind then ill be an ice wolf... not a wind wolf))

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 09:31 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demyx Stone
Skyler- Lord of the skys

well we have some of the same kinds of powers in this rp like my characters control (1) air, water, and electricity, and (2) Ravens powers but light. I think we can have a few doubles

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 09:32 PM
StrawberryGashz

Name Lagoyla

Race-full blooded vampire

Appearence:almost 6' with thick wavy blackish blue hair at her hips, her skin is silvery and she has black eyes that sometime turn green, shes very muscular and wears mostly black leather

powers-inhuman strength, become invisible, hypnotism and the ability to drink blood
equiptment-two thigh daggers and a spine sheath contain a sword (mostly for display but has been used for battle she prefers to fight bare handed)

small backround- she was born in a small village that no longer exsists, it was raided by Elves during a holy war. she was taken captive an raised by elves until she was kidknapped by vampires and turned. she wishes very much to return to the elves but is afriad of being banished. she is 203 yrs old but only looks 18.

i am the only creature of the night you will live to meet again.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 09:32 PM
StrawberryGashz is currently offline Click here to Send StrawberryGashz a Private Message Find more posts by StrawberryGashz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demyx Stone
Skyler- Lord of the skys

you know i could've sworn Lord Follen was on so why hasnt he posted yet?

oh and cool character

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 09:45 PM
StrawberryGashz

Tongue

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Axeron
you know i could've sworn Lord Follen was on so why hasnt he posted yet?

oh and cool character
umm i think your talking to me.. so thank you.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 10:10 PM
StrawberryGashz is currently offline Click here to Send StrawberryGashz a Private Message Find more posts by StrawberryGashz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Incase somebody forgot my char.

Name: Dangling Amethist
Race: Drakan, A dragon which can take the form of a human, in human form he still has two huge dragon wings.
Appearence: Short blue hair with small bangs, black baggy pants with chains coming from the belt with the typings and drawings of Dragons. a Sleevless T-Shirt, and a trench coat about the same size as him. Looks like about 20
Dragon form: His an Amethist dragon, the biggest and strongest off all dragons. Red ad blue scales, his tail stretches out with about two very sharp points on the end of them, instead of ears he has tusks, humungous red wings which strech out the same size of the dragon each, red firey eyes. His claws are super sharp on each leg.
Powers: Can shapeshift from Dragon to human, human form he is not that strong, but can weild a sword or a bow. In Dragon form, he can fly at great heights, even above mountain levels, can breathe fire or send blasts of fire from his mouth. The end of his tail with the sharp point and his claws can pierce the strongest armor.
Equiptment: Absolutely nothing, he always uses his dragon form.
Small Backround: The prince out the outlaw race of Drakan's, he lives with his people in the giant mountains in the Depths of Azarath, he is a champion of his people, and will soon become king. But something drives him out of his kingdom...

So can we start.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 10:15 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StrawberryGashz

-looks at the dragon taking in his appearence deciding whether or not angering him would be tragic for her, or for him.....-

Welcome

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 10:22 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Dangling turned back into his human form giving a small growl as he held the tilt of his sword with his hands feeling somebody around. "Come out!" he said.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 10:28 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StrawberryGashz

Originally posted by 2Tidus!
Dangling turned back into his human form giving a small growl as he held the tilt of his sword with his hands feeling somebody around. "Come out!" he said.
-she grinned the same wicked grin she gave her prey, toothy, but she knew she didn't stand a chance against a dragon so she decided to make a very reliable friend-

-she stepped towards him under the light of the moon-

i mean no harm......

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 10:35 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"I bet... You'r a vampire, why should I trust you?" answered Dangling. But then thought that some Vampire's may actually be good. "My name's Dangling Chain." said Dangling holding out his hand.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 10:37 PM
StrawberryGashz

Originally posted by 2Tidus!
"I bet... You'r a vampire, why should I trust you?" answered Dangling. But then thought that some Vampire's may actually be good. "My name's Dangling Chain." said Dangling holding out his hand.
of was raised by Elves, i have good moral fiber.

-she said gently cletching his hand firmly knowing her hands felt like a frozen steel pipe-

-she watched his reaction- i'm lost actually i have no idea where i am.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 10:40 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Dangling didn't react to the hand. His coldblooded dragon blood never gave up on him. "Where are you heading? It's the Ganta forest were at..."

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 10:46 PM
StrawberryGashz

"i'm trying to get to the Mountains of Azarath, theres a small army of Elves there i would like to possibly meet up with, but i'm sure you already knew about the elves didn't you Prince?"

-she sneered, but like always was apathetic-

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 10:50 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Yeah. I'm heading there too." said Dangling smirking, showing his left dragon fang.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 10:51 PM
StrawberryGashz

-laughed at his smirk- "yeah i've got those too" -she said opening her mouth and letting her fangs slid from their sheaths, they were long, about 3 inches when fully extended, she had the ability to dislocate her jaw to move it out of the way like a snake-

you didn't ask my name -after her fanges retracted-

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 10:54 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Well then what's your name?"

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 10:56 PM