KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » George Lucas Just Said He Will Do Another SW Film

George Lucas Just Said He Will Do Another SW Film
Started by: MoviesFan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hazardous

sheesh...all i did was make one comment and you drag it on like im talkin about illegal downloads of rots....chill...

Old Post May 26th, 2005 11:51 PM
Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Because it wasn't the topic of the thread. I'm not sure what everyone's obsession with SS bashing is, but leave it in its appropriate thread. We're talking about the possible prequels to the prequels.

If he were to make them, I would be optimistic about them. It'd be interesting to see what happened the hundreds of years before that. I almost think that instead of TPM, that it should've started off with that, but what's done is done. It'll be curious to see, if these rumors ever become true, as to when the movies would be out, and who would write, direct, etc.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 11:55 PM
Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tpaquin
The Guy With the Gun

Let me remind you that this topic is now being discussed in three threads...

...why do I even bother coming here, any more?

This place is a zoo.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 11:58 PM
Click here to Send tpaquin a Private Message Find more posts by tpaquin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

It's sad, really.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 11:59 PM
Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

gl has already said like 50 billion times there will be no more sw movies.....how many more times does he have to say it?

Old Post May 27th, 2005 12:00 AM
Darth Plagueis
The Wise-Ass Sith Lord

I want to see "The Darth Plagueis Story"!!!!!! I want it!!! A LONGER time ago, in a galaxy still really far away....

Old Post May 27th, 2005 12:05 AM
Click here to Send Darth Plagueis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Plagueis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

a not-that-long-time ago in a galaxy not really that far away..

Old Post May 27th, 2005 12:06 AM
Darth Plagueis
The Wise-Ass Sith Lord

A while back, somewhere else...

Click here to Send Darth Plagueis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Plagueis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morgoths_Wrath

if you think about it, there's still many questions still officially unanswered and a boatload of speculation.

Click here to Send Morgoths_Wrath a Private Message Find more posts by Morgoths_Wrath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

I don't know. I'm kinda glad it's all rapping up so I can finally sit and relax and enjoy what movies have been made for star wars and not anticipate the next one. Heck I don't really feel like anticipating anything star wars save for the DVD which is a little early to really anticipate it. I'm kind of at the point where even the unanswered questions, just don't really matter to me

Old Post May 27th, 2005 12:07 AM
Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HAROLD

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mist
a not-that-long-time ago in a galaxy not really that far away..
laughing

Old Post May 27th, 2005 12:50 AM
Click here to Send HAROLD a Private Message Find more posts by HAROLD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Falacerjedi
Force Lightning user IRL

oooh oooh ooooh just heard from my fathers brothers cousins nephews former roommate that GL did say he would make another SW movie....

Old Post May 27th, 2005 01:03 AM
Click here to Send Falacerjedi a Private Message Find more posts by Falacerjedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
umraan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: George Lucas Just Said He Will Do Another SW Film

Originally posted by MoviesFan
My buddy said he saw on BBC, George Lucas stating that he will make another SW film 100 years before TPM.

He said that he saw GL say this

Can anyone confirm this?!

Dont kill the messenger smile

i think your buddy is a lying bastard

Old Post May 27th, 2005 01:15 AM
Click here to Send umraan a Private Message Find more posts by umraan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gangularis

like i said in the other thread...

watched the local news and they said GL is planning to make a prequal to the star wars films.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 03:48 AM
Click here to Send Gangularis a Private Message Find more posts by Gangularis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

Local news people are stupid.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 04:05 AM
Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CBright7831

Originally posted by Red Superfly
The movies are DONE.

Deal with it.

Yup.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 07:21 AM
Click here to Send CBright7831 a Private Message Find more posts by CBright7831 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi2005

It was also in one of the tabloids(Daily Star) yesterday that GL said he was considering making another SW film with yoda as the main character and it would be set 100 years before TPM. This could explain Yoda having a good relationship with the wookies. Not saying that I beleive or disbeleive this statement but that's what was printed and the original poster did ask for more information.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 08:07 AM
Click here to Send Jedi2005 a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi2005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

Tabloids have no credibility what-so-ever.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 08:09 AM
Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi2005

So local News People are stupid as you so Eloquently put it, and Tabloids are not to be trusted. Well next time i'll buy the Times and see if they would even bother publishing it. Oh and it wasn't even mentioned in my copy of the financial times yesterday!

Old Post May 27th, 2005 08:22 AM
Click here to Send Jedi2005 a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi2005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

Basically, I don't trust anyone until I hear it myself from Lucas's mouth. wink

Old Post May 27th, 2005 08:23 AM