KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » George Lucas Just Said He Will Do Another SW Film

George Lucas Just Said He Will Do Another SW Film
Started by: MoviesFan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedi2005

Ok that's fair. Gotta say I don't beleive it either really. I'm not too sure even if GL did make it if Yoda could hold my attention as being the main character. He reminds me of mighty mouse on speed in his fight scene's.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 08:25 AM
Click here to Send Jedi2005 a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi2005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

His backward-talk would drive me crazy if the whole film was about him!

Old Post May 27th, 2005 08:27 AM
Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starwarsfreak34
Grand Admiral

Yup its kinda official. the article from the Star is as follow:

STAR WARS ADDICTS ARE TO GET A HUGE BONUS - A SEVENTH BLOCKBUSTER MOVIE IN THE SERIES.
Director George Lucas has let slip that he has a fantastic new plot idea in mind and is secretly planning yet another episode.
Previously the cinema legend had said the current smash hit Revenge of the Sith would be the last in the franchise.
Last night a movie insider claimed money was not Lucas's motivation for taking the series to another dimension.
"It's got less to do with the fabulous box-office success and more to do with George believing that there are even more stories to tell," said the source.
"His latest idea would feature an almost all-new cast, apart from Jedi master Yoda, who would be the hero of the new movie."
The plot now spinning around Lucas's head will take the story back to a time 100 years before The Phantom Menace, the first film in the storyline's chronology.
Another film is guaranteed to delight the army of Star Wars fans and set cinema tills ringing, following the worldwide record audiences for the recently-released Revenge of the Sith. The sith instalment of the series took a best-ever £27million on its opening day in the US. Now it is thrilling British moviegoers.
The soruce said: "George is now 60, and he's said privately that he doesn't want to be in overall control of the movie, but would rather hold a guiding brief.
"But that is unlikely to happen given the multi-million pound success of the latest movie.
"Fil company bosses would like to lock him in a room until he emerges with the new script."
A film featuring the tiny green Jedi master, who is voiced by actor Frank Oz, would be a massive favourite with Star Wars fans. Yoda trained Jedi knights for eight centuries. Aomong his final pupils were the most important Jedi warriors in Star Wars - Obi-Wan Kenobi, played initially by Sir Alec Guinness and then Ewan McGreggor, 34, and Luke Skywalker, alias actor Mark Hamill, 53.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 10:38 AM
Click here to Send starwarsfreak34 a Private Message Find more posts by starwarsfreak34 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

If its from the Daily Star it must be true, they informed me that Elvis was alive and well and working in a chip shop so it must be true, i'd buy it for a dollar anyway wacko

F**k you Loggins

Old Post May 27th, 2005 10:43 AM
Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosooman
Restricted

Account Restricted

ive already heard hims tate 25 times he won't do another film but an animated series and a tv show

-TeamMir-

Old Post May 27th, 2005 10:47 AM
Click here to Send Moosooman a Private Message Find more posts by Moosooman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starwarsfreak34
Grand Admiral

people can change their minds. if u think about it he said that he wouldn't do any more films after episode 6 coz thats where that story ends. this could be an entirely new saga, another trilogy in the making. it's a NEW PLOT IDEA. it may not relate to 123456

Old Post May 27th, 2005 11:02 AM
Click here to Send starwarsfreak34 a Private Message Find more posts by starwarsfreak34 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by starwarsfreak34
people can change their minds. if u think about it he said that he wouldn't do any more films after episode 6 coz thats where that story ends. this could be an entirely new saga, another trilogy in the making. it's a NEW PLOT IDEA. it may not relate to 123456

He didnt say he wouldnt do anymore after 6, he said that technology wasnt upto the standard he needed to do more at the time, hense the wait till he did the SE smokin'

F**k you Loggins

Old Post May 27th, 2005 11:04 AM
Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosooman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah i know what you mean. Would be nice i suppose as its harsh not having any more sw to look forward to

-TeamMir-

Old Post May 27th, 2005 11:04 AM
Click here to Send Moosooman a Private Message Find more posts by Moosooman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

Originally posted by Moosooman
Yeah i know what you mean. Would be nice i suppose as its harsh not having any more sw to look forward to

Theres still the live action TV and cartoon stuff to look forward to smile

F**k you Loggins

Old Post May 27th, 2005 11:05 AM
Moosooman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeh the tv stuff looks good smile won't be anything on the films though i think

-TeamMir-

Old Post May 27th, 2005 11:07 AM
starwarsfreak34
Grand Admiral

there you go! smile couldn't we just all be friends and rejoyce for the fact that there IS going to be another star wars film?

Darth MoonPIE
DarkYoda's Lover

I find this hard to believe, and if it is im very excited, if not.. oh well I'll live to see tomorrow.

Click here to Send Darth MoonPIE a Private Message Find more posts by Darth MoonPIE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

Originally posted by starwarsfreak34
there you go! smile couldn't we just all be friends and rejoyce for the fact that there IS going to be another star wars film?

WTF? who agreed with you? laughing out loud

F**k you Loggins

Old Post May 27th, 2005 11:09 AM
Anakin2Vader

was the star the one who printed the burnt anakin pics as well as said they would be "surfing" over lava??? they were right before.... heres hoping there right again

Old Post May 27th, 2005 07:14 PM
Click here to Send Anakin2Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Anakin2Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

This is a stupid idea, I hope it's not true... I still wont believe anything until I hear it myself from Lucas.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 09:48 PM
Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tlbauerle
thestarwarsfan

Yeah...my journeys on the Ebon Hawk are just fine for me as pre-prequels.

Besides who gives a shit about Episode 0 or Episode -3???

Old Post May 27th, 2005 11:24 PM
Click here to Send tlbauerle a Private Message Find more posts by tlbauerle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

Seriously, could you handle an entire movie in which 90% of the dialogue is spoken backwards?

And if this takes place 100 years before TPM where the Sith had been extinct for over a millenia... what story is there to tell? You can't tell a story about a hero without a villain...

*sigh* roll eyes (sarcastic)

Just when I started to have more respect for Lucas, he does something like this.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 11:35 PM
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

if he makes another prequal trilogy, is he gonna redo all the numbering? suddenly Jedi is episode IX!!!!!?

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post May 28th, 2005 02:17 AM
Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

also, i thought he said 800 years before ANH, that's doable, if most of the sith are dead, that can be interpreted as extinct. regardless, if you read Yoda's dialogue in the ROTS book and think that lucas will stick to it, Bane will be in this one.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post May 28th, 2005 02:19 AM
Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mushi
Delete!

Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
And if this takes place 100 years before TPM where the Sith had been extinct for over a millenia... what story is there to tell? You can't tell a story about a hero without a villain...

There would be a villian. The Jedi 'think' the Sith are extinct but theyre not. Darth Plagueis or the Predecessor to him would properbly be in this movie 'if its true'. Because it would be when Palp was the padawan. Because I dont think he killed his master 1000s of years ago, do you?

But yea, without the Sith it wouldnt be a 'complete' movie. So obviosuly there must be one. Perhaps theres one of Yoda's species lol big grin

Old Post May 28th, 2005 08:49 AM
Click here to Send Mushi a Private Message Find more posts by Mushi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote