KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Where does Jar-Jar go at the end?

Where does Jar-Jar go at the end?
Started by: macgeek2005

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

You know something guys...this isn't such a bad topic. It would be obvious that Jar-Jar had to be executed for being connected to Padme and the Jedi Order.

After all he is Obi's friend so it would be logical that any sympathisers of the Republic would either be in prison or death. Therefore if that gungan at the end of ROTJ is in fact Jar-Jar then there is a clear plot hole.

Last edited by WanderingDroid on May 27th, 2005 at 07:39 PM

Old Post May 27th, 2005 07:36 PM
Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

WD's got a very good point yes I mean, we saw how the clone troopers tried to stop Bail Organa because he saw what was going on at the Temple......

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post May 27th, 2005 07:42 PM
Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SixOfTwelve
Blue Elephant Muppet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WindDancer
You know something guys...this isn't such a bad topic. It would be obvious that Jar-Jar had to be executed for being connected to Padme and the Jedi Order.

After all he is Obi's friend so it would be logical that any sympathisers of the Republic would either be in prison or death. Therefore if that gungan at the end of ROTJ is in fact Jar-Jar then there is a clear plot hole.

On the other hand, he was instrumental in bringing about Palpatine's emergency powers. Palpatine probably was "grateful" and kept Jar Jar around as a court jester or something in his summer residence on Naboo. Considering the things that make Palpatine smile, it couldn't have been an easy life...
"You there, Gungan!"
"Who, mesa?"
"Yes. Amuse me."
"Okeyday. Dissa one Jedai goen into a bar. Den, dissen fella come up to him an say: yousa wanna buy some deathsticks? An de Jedai, he saien..."
*force choke*
"Urkh... How wude. Okeyday, howsabout dissen?"
"All right then."
"Knock knock! Whosa dere? Dan! Dan who? Dan Tooine!"
*force lightning zap*
"Owie! Pleasa massa Palpatine, stop! Mesa bleedin out of my eyes!"
"Really? So you are. Aheh. Aheheh. Hahahaha! Well done, Gungan! Well done! You may go. For now."

Old Post May 27th, 2005 07:51 PM
Click here to Send SixOfTwelve a Private Message Find more posts by SixOfTwelve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yodafan

Originally posted by SixOfTwelve
On the other hand, he was instrumental in bringing about Palpatine's emergency powers. Palpatine probably was "grateful" and kept Jar Jar around as a court jester or something in his summer residence on Naboo. Considering the things that make Palpatine smile, it couldn't have been an easy life...
"You there, Gungan!"
"Who, mesa?"
"Yes. Amuse me."
"Okeyday. Dissa one Jedai goen into a bar. Den, dissen fella come up to him an say: yousa wanna buy some deathsticks? An de Jedai, he saien..."
*force choke*
"Urkh... How wude. Okeyday, howsabout dissen?"
"All right then."
"Knock knock! Whosa dere? Dan! Dan who? Dan Tooine!"
*force lightning zap*
"Owie! Pleasa massa Palpatine, stop! Mesa bleedin out of my eyes!"
"Really? So you are. Aheh. Aheheh. Hahahaha! Well done, Gungan! Well done! You may go. For now."
no

Old Post May 27th, 2005 07:54 PM
Click here to Send yodafan a Private Message Find more posts by yodafan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anakin_the_Hutt
Jedi Master

Since Jar Jar and Padme were part of the Loyalist Committee, I wonder if Jar Jar took any part in the formation of the rebellion. I mean, there was Mon Mothma, Bail Organa, Padme and Jar Jar. Jar Jar seems to have just dissappeared. Maybe the death of Padme made him realize what kind of game he was in and decided to pull out.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 10:55 PM
Click here to Send Anakin_the_Hutt a Private Message Find more posts by Anakin_the_Hutt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jerlark386
Restricted

Account Restricted

Look in palpy_666 and filmprophets post..
It explains all.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t344529.html

Old Post May 27th, 2005 11:08 PM
Click here to Send jerlark386 a Private Message Find more posts by jerlark386 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aldaron

He was still on Naboo, it only seems right. And if not killing him so he didn't leak anything is a plot hole. I'd like to remind you, the Empire probably thought he was and idiot just as most people think. Therefore, they think he doesn't know much or anything.

"But they must know he was in the Galatic Republic and close to the Rebel party" Still probably think he forgot it because they think he's stupid enough too.

Oooo, is there ye gold behind this link?

Old Post May 27th, 2005 11:10 PM
Click here to Send Aldaron a Private Message Find more posts by Aldaron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

Originally posted by jerlark386
Look in palpy_666 and filmprophets post..
It explains all.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t344529.html

Exactly,

Originally posted by palpy_666
Anakin ignites his saber...

The kids get all scared.

Just then Jar Jar smashes into the window of the council room swinging from a vine. He pulls out two tommy guns and starts blasting Ani away. The kids cheer and clap as Anakin's body is seen bouncing off the ground in slow motion. He also has drool running from his mouth. The kids gather around Jar Jar and hug him, thanking him for saving their lives.

Suddenly the council door opens again and the real Anakin comes in.

Anakin: Was just my double. Oh yeah, thought you'd be needing this.

Anakin reaches in his pocket. The camera zooms up on what he pulled out. It's a bananna peel. Anakin tosses the bananna peel on the ground. Jar Jar looks at the kids as they look at him. Jar Jar shrugs his shoulders and walks up to the peel and slips on it breaking his neck. Then the kids line up and proceed to do the same thing. Anakin walks out with a smile on his face.

End scene.

Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
Shortly after, Jar Jar becomes consumed by pure hate, anguish, darkness, and revenge which then results in his eventual transformation into..............

(please log in to view the image)

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post May 27th, 2005 11:37 PM
Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obiwalker08

jar jar gets crushed by a wave of babies

Old Post May 28th, 2005 02:01 AM
Click here to Send Obiwalker08 a Private Message Find more posts by Obiwalker08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Halo
Dark Sith Lord

Watto: "Don't getta me wrongo I liken Jar Jar but he has a small pecker."
Personally I think Jar Jar should be darth choked by annie cause he can get real irritating with his whiny grating voice. He had no business even being in star wars. For that GL should be tortured

Old Post May 28th, 2005 02:12 AM
Click here to Send Darth Halo a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Halo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Altar[1stONE]
Lone Wolf

to burn in the pits of mustafar.

Old Post May 28th, 2005 02:36 AM
Click here to Send Altar[1stONE] a Private Message Find more posts by Altar[1stONE] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote