KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » A puzzeling question which side is stronger ?

Which side do you think is stronger ? you have 50 days
This poll is closed.
DarkSide 14 29.17%
LightSide 14 29.17%
Neither 4 8.33%
Both are Equal 16 33.33%
Total: 48 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

A puzzeling question which side is stronger ?
Started by: green dude

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JediMasterYoda

From ESB:

Luke: Is the darkside stronger?

Yoda: NO!!!!!

Old Post May 30th, 2005 06:47 AM
Click here to Send JediMasterYoda a Private Message Find more posts by JediMasterYoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JediMasterYoda
From ESB:

Luke: Is the darkside stronger?

Yoda: NO!!!!!

He doesnt say it is stronger, but he doesnt say it is weaker.

And if it was stronger what would Yoda say, "Much stronger the darkside is, but join it you must not." stick out tongue

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 06:54 AM
Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lazerlike42
Darth Incompetant

Yoda may be saying it in a similar way to this conversation:

Little Johnny: Is alcohol fun to drink?

Dad: NO!!!!

John 3:16 ^Thanks Ast Rofan^

Old Post May 30th, 2005 07:29 AM
Click here to Send Lazerlike42 a Private Message Find more posts by Lazerlike42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

The darkside gives you more power, but it is not stronger. A connection to the darkside manifests a terrible power connecting you to the force, unlike the lightside which connects you to the force, and everything around you in a more balanced way.
Yoda was right all along.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 07:37 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lazerlike42
Darth Incompetant

The dark side does have more power it simply cannot win because it is self detructive. A house divided against itself cannot stand.

John 3:16 ^Thanks Ast Rofan^

Old Post May 30th, 2005 07:49 AM
Click here to Send Lazerlike42 a Private Message Find more posts by Lazerlike42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor
Unlimited Power!

The Darkside is Stronger, have more magical spell's, almost all for offensive. Just an example, Sith Lightning, something a Jedi can never do because it require a special training and you must be on the darkside to use it. The bad point is they want all the secrets of each others and do not hesitate to kill themself to get it.

Lightside user's work together and help each others.
In general they are also less arrogant. But they are controlled by Jedi code's which limited them and most of their magic's are defensive one. They have also less magical spells than the Sith.

Thus the Sith are stronger but few in numbers while the Jedi are much more numerous which compensate things. In the end, it's equal. The Jedi rule to be beaten and crushed by the Sith and sometime later the Jedi return to defeat the Sith then again the cycle start again since 2000 years or so up to nowadays(Starwars Universe).

The way i see things the balance of good and evil is most of the time to the same level, sometime one is momentary higher, sometimes it's the other.

Last edited by Emperor on May 30th, 2005 at 08:09 AM

Old Post May 30th, 2005 08:05 AM
Click here to Send Emperor a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Magic spells?

Old Post May 30th, 2005 08:07 AM
Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor
Unlimited Power!

Originally posted by astrofan428
Magic spells?

From Starwars movies and not EU.

Darkside user's spells(somes):

Lightning
Choke
Cloud the mind of others(Sidious)
[ROTJ]Battle meditation(Emperor controlling his armies, fleets etc..) Shortly after his death, the empire was becoming disorganised, weak and finally crumble.

Lightside

Stop Lightning with hands.(must very powerfull like Yoda)

Neutral

Force push
Telekinesis
influence the mind
Jump high, jump down from high height
run fast

Old Post May 30th, 2005 08:23 AM
Click here to Send Emperor a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Dude this isnt some crappy role playing game, this is Star Wars. stick out tongue

Old Post May 30th, 2005 08:25 AM
Emperor
Unlimited Power!

Dude this isnt some crappy role playing game, this is Star Wars. stick out tongue

Have u read what i said.

From Starwars movies, not EU.

All the list i made is in the movies not the games Dude. stick out tongue

Old Post May 30th, 2005 08:27 AM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Dude I am messing with you, I have never heard anyone refer to force powers as spells. Like Anakin should be a witch with a broom instead of Sith with a lightsaber. stick out tongue

Old Post May 30th, 2005 08:29 AM
Emperor
Unlimited Power!

Dude I am messing with you, I have never heard anyone refer to force powers as spells. Like Anakin should be a witch with a broom instead of Sith with a lightsaber. stick out tongue

OK, if you prefer FORCE POWERS then! For me it's much the same. I though you will understand this, i guess i was wrong.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 08:33 AM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Relax man, just messing with you. I mean you no harm. smile

Breaks into song.

"I put a spell on you, and now your mine."

Old Post May 30th, 2005 08:46 AM
Emperor
Unlimited Power!

Relax man, just messing with you. I mean you no harm. smile

Breaks into song.

"I put a spell on you, and now your mine."

Ohh Then...

Have a drink beer big grin

Old Post May 30th, 2005 09:03 AM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

That is more like it. big grin

And for you my friend. beer

Old Post May 30th, 2005 09:04 AM
atlasorion
I bent my Wookie

Alright, wtf, here goes. This might be a little ambitious to try to wrap my little brain around at three in the morning, but like I said: wtf. The answer is neither. Whether we're talking about Jedi vs. Sith, God vs. Satan, or Alyssa Milano vs. Martha Stewart, good CANNOT exist without evil and vice versa. Although the power shifts constantly with regards to which sides holds the majority of power, neither side can ever be deemed a true winner. Although, I suppose in terms on time of possesion, good will usually take that category. Whereas Evil will usually yeild substantially more "power", concerning things such as strength, physical or magical damage, and influence, good will counter with courage, determination, and whatever it can pull out of it's ass just as the shot clock is about to run out. Think of it this way, good and evil are a 2 sided entity, like a sheet of paper, you cannot get rid of one without doing so to the other. Cosmic balance. Yin and Yang. If there's no good, how do you determine what constitutes evil? If there was constant light, how would you know what darkness is? You would only know either nothingness (as if you were to burn the paper, simultaneously destroying all things) or one thing (as though you were to fold the paper end to end into a circle to create a one sided entity). Whoa...that's deep. BUT NOT AS DEEP AS THE DISCOUNTS AT YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD WAL-MART!

Old Post May 30th, 2005 09:42 AM
Click here to Send atlasorion a Private Message Find more posts by atlasorion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote