KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Dragonball Z RPG

Dragonball Z RPG
Started by: Ssj3_Naruto

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Name: Jacope (My name DBZ way. My real name is Jacope and that’s cool)

Race: Unknown

Starting attack; Warp Kamehameha

Appearance: A black long tee over a long sleeve red tee shirt, Bagged jeans, chain hanging from his belt, Black shoes, on his back of his shirt is an X sign. Dark blue gloves, spiked hair, Brown eyes, Tan skin, and swords held behind like an X. His hands are covered with gloves because his hands are fire and are to hot to use in real life so he wears gloves.

Powers: Jacope is mostly good with Power and transforming. Very good with sword and weapons. He has extremely good fighting skills and good techniques. Not a mortal, he’s part of a group with an unknown name. ((code name: JXkl9D9)) and the members are very strong and powerful people. They are meant to save the world so they are trained very well and can’t die easily. Jacope is able to fuse and has a powerful sword that can be charged only with his powers. His best power ball is the Mega, Supersonic, Charged Spirit bomb. He is able to learn new moves but here are the following that he did not learn yet

Absorbing
illusion
Dodge-Teleport
Destroy Behind
100000% one hit damage
Freeze
Turn into anything/Anyone
Turn people into Rock

Bio: Jacope was born normal but his childhood is unknown. So far that is known is that at the age of 14, Jacope was a member of an alliance that teamed up with the saiyans to destroy the planet. Jacope was one day walking in the woods until he saw a glowing orb that could talk named Damashi, who brainwashed him with illusions of being the protector of the universe. Jacope trained with Damashi with everything he needs to learn and know before his quest of saving. Damashi then told Jacope to team up with the protectors of the world and Goku. Jacope went through the world fighting against evil was very close to fight Magin buu but lost to a man named Motar. Jacope was not able to continue. Jacope then was resurrected for a second chance and learned the techniques of becoming withing the power of the X. Jacope is now ready for his chance to be the next hero. Will Jacope be ready?

Weapon: Power charge Sword (Two of them)

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 10:11 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ssj3_Naruto
Saiyan Warrior

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stephanie20
Name: Serenity

Race: Saiyan

Starting attack: Silver Crystal Cosmic

Bio: I hope this is right. Ok, Serenity is Prince Vegeta's full saiyan daughter, since this is kinda like a different universe Vegeta can have a full saiyan daughter before he meets Bulma right. Looks like Vegeta, expect she has very long hair that goes down to her butt, her bans is like Vegeta's so are her eyes. She is 5ft.4in she is kinda short for a saiyan kinda like Vegeta huh. Her outfit is the same as Vegeta's. She has a dark tan. She is also just as evil as Vegeta started out, came to earth with Vegeta and Nappa. Like Vegeta she lived out the battle.

Weapon: None, unless you count the scouter as a Weapon

Go Ahead and be Vegeta's Full Saiyan Daughter, like i said, there's a lot of things different in this Alternate universe of Dbz. and man, i didn't think i would even get this many people throughout the whole thing!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 04:09 PM
Ssj3_Naruto is currently offline Click here to Send Ssj3_Naruto a Private Message Find more posts by Ssj3_Naruto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ssj3_Naruto
Saiyan Warrior

Originally posted by JacopeX
Name: Jacope (My name DBZ way. My real name is Jacope and that’s cool)

Race: Unknown

Starting attack; Warp Kamehameha

Appearance: A black long tee over a long sleeve red tee shirt, Bagged jeans, chain hanging from his belt, Black shoes, on his back of his shirt is an X sign. Dark blue gloves, spiked hair, Brown eyes, Tan skin, and swords held behind like an X. His hands are covered with gloves because his hands are fire and are to hot to use in real life so he wears gloves.

Powers: Jacope is mostly good with Power and transforming. Very good with sword and weapons. He has extremely good fighting skills and good techniques. Not a mortal, he’s part of a group with an unknown name. ((code name: JXkl9D9)) and the members are very strong and powerful people. They are meant to save the world so they are trained very well and can’t die easily. Jacope is able to fuse and has a powerful sword that can be charged only with his powers. His best power ball is the Mega, Supersonic, Charged Spirit bomb. He is able to learn new moves but here are the following that he did not learn yet

Absorbing
illusion
Dodge-Teleport
Destroy Behind
100000% one hit damage
Freeze
Turn into anything/Anyone
Turn people into Rock

Bio: Jacope was born normal but his childhood is unknown. So far that is known is that at the age of 14, Jacope was a member of an alliance that teamed up with the saiyans to destroy the planet. Jacope was one day walking in the woods until he saw a glowing orb that could talk named Damashi, who brainwashed him with illusions of being the protector of the universe. Jacope trained with Damashi with everything he needs to learn and know before his quest of saving. Damashi then told Jacope to team up with the protectors of the world and Goku. Jacope went through the world fighting against evil was very close to fight Magin buu but lost to a man named Motar. Jacope was not able to continue. Jacope then was resurrected for a second chance and learned the techniques of becoming withing the power of the X. Jacope is now ready for his chance to be the next hero. Will Jacope be ready?

Weapon: Power charge Sword (Two of them)

wow, that was long, but i guess you can have alot of attacks, but that's kinda unfair, so if there's anyone like weaker than you, just go eas y on them ok?...or just learn he attacks at the appropriate power lvl, which ever you want. and everyone is excepted when i get Permission!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 04:45 PM
Ssj3_Naruto is currently offline Click here to Send Ssj3_Naruto a Private Message Find more posts by Ssj3_Naruto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stephanie20
Silver Member

Really I'm stronger then him cause I'm the princess of all saiyans

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 06:15 PM
Stephanie20 is currently offline Click here to Send Stephanie20 a Private Message Find more posts by Stephanie20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ssj3_Naruto
Saiyan Warrior

Okey dokey.......but you gotta be weaker than him when he's in super Saiyan, cause that's was suppost to be the strongest thing in the Universe...

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 09:10 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Will see about that when this starts. But Ill deal with you last. Igot to help fight against any threat to the world!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 11:45 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stephanie20
Silver Member

"HAHAHA!" Laughs like an evil saiyan. "We will see about that won't we."

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 01:35 PM
Stephanie20 is currently offline Click here to Send Stephanie20 a Private Message Find more posts by Stephanie20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ssj3_Naruto
Saiyan Warrior

"HAHAHA!" Laughs like an evil saiyan. "We will see about that won't we."
\

I see in your two's future......MORTAL ENEMIES!!!!!! (BTW, you guys aren't as powerful as me or the almighty Pie)

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 06:14 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ssj3_Naruto
\

I see in your two's future......MORTAL ENEMIES!!!!!! (BTW, you guys aren't as powerful as me or the almighty Pie)

HA HA laughing evil face Im not a weak mortal. But I also will not be stopped. ((Can die))

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 06:19 PM
Stephanie20
Silver Member

I can't die either cause really I'm the legendary super warrior, which is said to be even stronger then Brolly

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 12:33 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was done with Brolly centuries ago. He was a good fighter, but not good enough. Looks like youre probably my match. Finally I found a match.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 02:14 PM
Stephanie20
Silver Member

No way the only people that even stand a chance are little Gohan or maybe even Kakarott

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:58 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

chday flys over them

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 08:11 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

::sees someone coming::

::Turns back to Serenity::

His name is GOKU! hes not a saiyan anymore!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 01:04 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

chday land."goku. he's so strong"

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 01:06 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

::Turns to that same person::

Yes....Who are you?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 01:08 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"chday.princess of all saiyans"

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 01:10 AM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

::kneels to her::

Greeting...Princess chday...

::gets up:: My name is Jacope X, Proctector of the universe. Wheres the o so called prince of saiyans Vegeta?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 01:13 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"my brother.who knows"

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 01:18 AM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, Ill see him out of nowhere....like always.

::looks around::

I wonder where I am. Ive been traveling so much, I lost track of where I am. I actually travel very fast. Fast as a sayian rocket.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 01:21 AM