KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Comic Book Questions

Comic Book Questions
Started by: DarkCrawler

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (575): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

but its inorganic right??? idk.....but i have question (u can disregard the other one)....I was looking through some old wizard magizines and in issue 79 someone was talking to Alex Ross and he was talking about how there was a hidden sex scene in Kingdom Come....so i went got my kingdom come graphic novel and looked for it....but i cant find it (and i just want to be able to say that I found it dammit!) but oh well anyone know were it is?? PLEASE?????

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 02:39 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

quote:
ok real question: does anyone know why Xavier used Sage as a spy and trained her without the other X-men knowing? and why he said that she would never be as good as his X-men and that she was nothing but a spy? thanks to whoever can help

This has not been revealed yet.

My guess is that Xavier is an sneaky bastard.

quote:

My Question...... (Thunderbolts related also) .... does anyone else think the "Swordsman" will be revealed as NOMAD? (Jack Munroe)
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStri...5/paraphen.html
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStri.../5655/file.html

he seems to have the right blend of fighting ability, usefulness with weaponry, agility.... and he's been controlled before in T-Bolts (as Scourge) ....Swordsman is being controlled by Purple Man...... which is also stupid because in New Avengers Purple man was one of the guys on "The Raft" (the super prison) he put off his escape to f**k with cage's head... then Cage beat him so bad that he should still be in hospital..... not running around on rooftops meeting the Sworsdman

at the moment he's my guess for the Swordsman's identity

Jack Munroe, Nomad was [SPOILER - highlight to read]: killed recently by an unknown assasin in Captain America (v5) Issue #3.

quote:
but its inorganic right??? idk.....but i have question (u can disregard the other one)....I was looking through some old wizard magizines and in issue 79 someone was talking to Alex Ross and he was talking about how there was a hidden sex scene in Kingdom Come....so i went got my kingdom come graphic novel and looked for it....but i cant find it (and i just want to be able to say that I found it dammit!) but oh well anyone know were it is?? PLEASE?????

Don't know the place, but maybe he is meaning something with Superman and Wonder Woman (Wonder Woman is pregnant in the end of Kingdom Come, after all.)

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 06:52 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

anyone else??? thanks DC for trying

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 08:14 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

No problem.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 04:23 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

hey DarkCrawler... i read your spoiler and i just wanted to ask... [SPOILER - highlight to read]: was it definitely shown that Jack Munroe died? how was he killed?... i don't read Cap so i didn't see any of it.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 04:48 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Well, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: He looked very dead. Here is the pic if you want to see it: Link

DO NOT CLICK THE LINK UNLESS YOU WANT SPOILERS (meant for the others)

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 04:53 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Well, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: He looked very dead. Here is the pic if you want to see it: Link

DO NOT CLICK THE LINK UNLESS YOU WANT SPOILERS (meant for the others)

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: ok.... he looks kinda dead..... but it's possible he was shot with high impact tranqs or nanites.... or some other comic book BS.... (it is Marvel after all)...*he said while grasping at straws*..... maybe it's USAgent then... the Swordsman i mean... not seen him in a while

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 09:51 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

HOW EXACTLY DID CASSANDRA NOVA turn into a Jelly Fish?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 06:04 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Cassandra's psychic essence was driven away from her body and it started to weaken.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 07:03 PM
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

Cassandra's psychic essence was driven away from her body and it started to weaken.

cool.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 06:59 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

i have a few questions:

1) How strong is Major Force?

2) Is Firelord's fire actually fire, or is it some kind of cosmic energy?

3) Every site i go on it says Drax is cl 40. I dont believe this. Every time he fights the hulk, he kicks his ass. And dont say its cuz he has the power gem, cuz he only had the power gem once when he fought the hulk, but he has fought him like 4 times. I also heard something about he has a second, more buff, incarnation that got upgraded to a high cl 100, so i think that might be the one that always fight hulk.

4) How fast can Wonder Man (ionic) fly?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 08:40 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

1. You mean the Green Latern villain? I think that it has never been stated.

2. "Firelord possesses the ability to manipulate cosmic energy in the form of stellar fire. His entire organic carbon-based body was transformed to accommodate the nuclear energies that course through him. These energies make him the humanoid equivalent of a miniature sun. Projected from any point on his body at mental command, Firelords energies encompass the entire electromagnetic spectrum possessed by a star: heat, light, gravity, radio waves, and charged particles. The maximum amount of energy he can produce at once is determined by his mass. When all the atoms of his body are in fusion, his energy level is equivalent to the outer layers of a small star. By the slightest manifestation of his stellar powers, he can burn through any Earthly substance (with the exception of Adamantium). He can project a stream of fire resembling a solar flare for distances measured in the hundreds of miles. Firelord can control the path of his cosmic fire to such an extent that he can project a sustained ring at a fixed distance around a person or object"

3. Drax uses cosmic energy, doesn't he? I think he is able to augment his strength to increase into upper levels with it. Maybe he is Class 40 without using the cosmic powers to augment his strenght.

4. Not calculated. I guess that as he is composed by ionic energy, he can fly as fast as ionic energies that power him...I am not an expert on this, though.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 09:40 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

3. Drax uses cosmic energy, doesn't he? I think he is able to augment his strength to increase into upper levels with it. Maybe he is Class 40 without using the cosmic powers to augment his strenght.

Drax can't really be killed by physical means... so what he lacks in strength he more than makes up for with invulnerability and cosmic energies

although he does seem to be stronger than class 40

http://marvelite.prohosting.com/sur...files/drax.html

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 10:22 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Okay.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 11:58 AM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

i have another question. Is there a difference between these two Genis-Vell's? like, is one more powerful than the other?
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 09:04 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Originally posted by armandovalles

I can sort of anwser this one. After Wonder Man returned from Mephisto's realm, he collected most of his powers fron the Crazy 8, and right after that issue he flew part way to Kanem, and battled Professor Hulk in Wonderman #26, and he kept up with F-14's. He can fly at least Mach 1. Possibly faster if focused, upset, or angered.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 09:34 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by armandovalles

"Wonder Man can fly by tapping releasing the by-products of the ionic energy interactions within his body unidirectionaly through his skin. The process resembled the workings of a noiseless nuclear powered jet engine. It is unknown the top speed at which Wonder Man can fly, but he can apparently reach escape velocity with ease and journey into outer space under his own power."

http://www.fortunecity.com/athena/power/955/WBIO1g.htm

ESCAPE VELOCITY: "From the surface of the Earth, escape velocity (ignoring air friction) is about 7 miles per second, or 25,000 miles per hour. Given that initial speed, an object needs no additional force applied to completely escape Earth's gravity."

http://www.physlink.com/Education/AskExperts/ae158.cfm

"At sea level on a standard day the speed of sound is about 760 MPH"

http://www.newton.dep.anl.gov/askas...01/gen01184.htm

25,000mph = just under Mach 33.... and he can achieve this WITH EASE!

big grin

Do you even KMC???

Last edited by Scoobless on Jun 13th, 2005 at 01:51 AM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 01:45 AM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

that's incredible. I mean, I knew WM was fast, but not THAT fast!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 01:59 AM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Originally posted by Scoobless
"Wonder Man can fly by tapping releasing the by-products of the ionic energy interactions within his body unidirectionaly through his skin. The process resembled the workings of a noiseless nuclear powered jet engine. It is unknown the top speed at which Wonder Man can fly, but he can apparently reach escape velocity with ease and journey into outer space under his own power."

http://www.fortunecity.com/athena/power/955/WBIO1g.htm

ESCAPE VELOCITY: "From the surface of the Earth, escape velocity (ignoring air friction) is about 7 miles per second, or 25,000 miles per hour. Given that initial speed, an object needs no additional force applied to completely escape Earth's gravity."

http://www.physlink.com/Education/AskExperts/ae158.cfm

"At sea level on a standard day the speed of sound is about 760 MPH"

http://www.newton.dep.anl.gov/askas...01/gen01184.htm

25,000mph = just under Mach 33.... and he can achieve this WITH EASE!

big grin

smart a$$. stick out tongue If he's that fast, can't he keep up with Wonder Woman's flight speed? Isn't her flight speed like mach 10 or a little higher?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 03:33 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Sentry
smart a$$. stick out tongue If he's that fast, can't he keep up with Wonder Woman's flight speed? Isn't her flight speed like mach 10 or a little higher?

he shouldn't have any difficulty keeping up ... or surpassing her....and as he's practically indestructable, doesn't have to breath and can see into different spectrums he shouldn't suffer any ill effects from travelling at full speed

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:15 PM