KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Comic Book Questions

Comic Book Questions
Started by: DarkCrawler

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (575): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Whoa. Wonder Man is FAST. I have never known all that.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 04:01 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by armandovalles
i have another question. Is there a difference between these two Genis-Vell's? like, is one more powerful than the other?
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Just different costumes.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 04:01 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh ok. i really neede some clarification on that Genis-Vell thing, thanx.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 08:53 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phillipan

i have a question about rogues current powers and how she lost her marvel powers

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 10:22 PM
phillipan is currently offline Click here to Send phillipan a Private Message Find more posts by phillipan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Rogue lost her powers after fighting Vargas using all the powers she had ever absorbed (Sage give her an upgrade). She burned herself out and has only her absorption powers now.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 01:32 PM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

i have another few questions.

1) I heard Drax and thanos went at it one time and they destroyd a planet(s) in the process of their fight. Is this true? If so, did Thanos have his reality Gem? and Did Drax have his Power Gem?

2) Can Drax fly at Warp Speeds light Gladiator and Silver Surfer, or is he slower? If he's slower, is it by alot, or just a little?

3) I realize the list of the most powerful Marvel beings goes like this for the first couple:
1) LT
2) Eternity
3) Infinity

But who is higher on the list and who is more powerful, Death or Galactus (Full Power)?

Last edited by armandovalles on Jun 14th, 2005 at 10:53 PM

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 10:51 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bishop X
Restricted

Account Restricted

I got a ? What exactly happened to Sammy the Fish boy? I mean I know he's dead and all but I need specifics.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 11:31 PM
Bishop X is currently offline Click here to Send Bishop X a Private Message Find more posts by Bishop X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

He was killed by Black Tom Cassidy. BTC ripped him apart literally limb from limb.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 11:48 PM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

one more question - What issue of what comic was it that Gladiator fought Ego the Living Planet?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 01:56 AM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

sry, but im gonna still have more.

Here's one:

How strong is Maxam? (the guy from Infinity War/Crusade) is he Class 100?
Is he as strong as:
1) Thing?
2) Wonder Man?
3) Abomination?
4) Thor?
5) Hercules?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 03:57 AM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

I have never even heard from that character...I tried to look up some pages, but nothing showed his strength level...can you list some feats he has done?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 03:22 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

i have another few questions.

1) I heard Drax and thanos went at it one time and they destroyd a planet(s) in the process of their fight. Is this true? If so, did Thanos have his reality Gem? and Did Drax have his Power Gem?

2) Can Drax fly at Warp Speeds light Gladiator and Silver Surfer, or is he slower? If he's slower, is it by alot, or just a little?

3) I realize the list of the most powerful Marvel beings goes like this for the first couple:
1) LT
2) Eternity
3) Infinity

But who is higher on the list and who is more powerful, Death or Galactus (Full Power)?

1. They most likely had both of their gems. At least Drax must have had his gem, I doubt that he would have shown that kind of ability without the Gem.

2. He is able to fly at warp speeds. (It would take him years to cross space, even if he had lightspeed)

3. They both are the fundamental forces of universe, aren't they? I believe that Death is a little bit of higher in the hierarchy then Galactus. I don't have lot of knowledge about cosmic entities, though.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 03:30 PM
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

is juggernaut over his hump yet? meaning after he pissed of cytorrak and had his power drained i heard something to the effect of he might be slowly regaining his strentgh.. of course that was before he got sucked in that black hole but is any of this true?

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 07:03 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Is Orion physically stronger than the Savage Hulk? smile

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 07:06 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by manjaro
is juggernaut over his hump yet? meaning after he pissed of cytorrak and had his power drained i heard something to the effect of he might be slowly regaining his strentgh.. of course that was before he got sucked in that black hole but is any of this true?

He was not showing any growing in his strenght even before the black hole incedent. When lifting weight, he was struggling and he was way under Colossus level.

quote:
Is Orion physically stronger than the Savage Hulk?

Nobody is. wink

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 07:22 PM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

sry, but im gonna still have more.

Here's one:

How strong is Maxam? (the guy from Infinity War/Crusade) is he Class 100?
Is he as strong as:
1) Thing?
2) Wonder Man?
3) Abomination?
4) Thor?
5) Hercules?

Knocked out Strong Guy in one punch. Classic She-Hulk then retaliated in defense of strong Guy, and in doing that she hit Maxam with a barrage of full powered punches, yet they had no effect at all on Maxam. Then back-handed she-Hulk and knocked her out.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 08:48 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Probably Class 100 then.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 12:27 PM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

have another question -

What exactly are Eros' (Thanos' Brother) powers?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 08:03 PM
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

have another question -
What exactly are Eros' (Thanos' Brother) powers?

He's an eternal of titan.
he can lift 15 tons, fly, super endurance, durability, and he has
the psionic ability to stimulate the pleasure centers of anyone's brain.
that's why he gets laid so often.
this trick didn't work on Thanos, cause he has no pleasure centers in his brain.
probably why he turned out a nihilistic goth eternal....

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 08:19 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

I actually have some questions too...

1. What is the Void?

2. Did Sentry REALLY stalemate Galactus?

3. If he did, was it full-power, or weakened, hungry Galactus?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 05:59 PM