KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Comic Book Questions

Comic Book Questions
Started by: DarkCrawler

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (575): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

dont know about those question but here are mine
1) how many times has Supes cheated with WonderWoman?
2) why did Zod have a "tractor beam" in Superman 2
3) Why did Johnathan die in the movies (im guessing that happened in action comics also, but then why is he still alive and kicking in regular DC universe??

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 11:27 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

1. Never in the regular comic continuity, I'm sure.

2. The movie? I haven't seen it.

3. Because the movies don't directly follow comics, I guess.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 08:52 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Well, I have another question:

Are Midnighter and Apollo gay? I mean, in the real sense of word. smile

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 02:05 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Well, I have another question:

Are Midnighter and Apollo gay? I mean, in the real sense of word. smile

yes... they're married

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 05:08 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I actually have some questions too...

1. What is the Void?

2. Did Sentry REALLY stalemate Galactus?

3. If he did, was it full-power, or weakened, hungry Galactus?

1. It's entity or persona of Sentry that was created when he drank that serum. The Void is practically the opposite of what Sentry is. Sentry is the ying, Void is the yang. The dark part of Sentry's mind manifesting itself into a tangible being, and that the only reason why Sentry was the only one who could battle the Void, because he was practically battling himself. Wrestling with his own mind, his own demons. At the end of his mini-series Sentry said that the Void had become it's own master, and that by forgetting that he was ever the Sentry wouldn't work.

2. Acoording to Spiderman in the Sentry/Spidey oneshot, Sentry did stalemate Galactus. If you can find another comic that says other wise, please tell me the issue name and number.

3. It didn't really say if Galactus was weak, or hungry, or full powered. I just look at all 3 scenarios and I keep an open mind when comparing his powers to others on these threads.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 06:51 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by Scoobless
yes... they're married

blink

Really? I thought that it was only friend relationship.

They argue a lot, though.

quote:

1. It's entity or persona of Sentry that was created when he drank that serum. The Void is practically the opposite of what Sentry is. Sentry is the ying, Void is the yang. The dark part of Sentry's mind manifesting itself into a tangible being, and that the only reason why Sentry was the only one who could battle the Void, because he was practically battling himself. Wrestling with his own mind, his own demons. At the end of his mini-series Sentry said that the Void had become it's own master, and that by forgetting that he was ever the Sentry wouldn't work.

2. Acoording to Spiderman in the Sentry/Spidey oneshot, Sentry did stalemate Galactus. If you can find another comic that says other wise, please tell me the issue name and number.

3. It didn't really say if Galactus was weak, or hungry, or full powered. I just look at all 3 scenarios and I keep an open mind when comparing his powers to others on these threads.

Thanks.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 07:01 PM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Does anyone know what issue of what comics Hercules held up Manhattan in?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 10:39 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bishop X
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is Mimic going to die in Exiles #66?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 02:28 AM
Bishop X is currently offline Click here to Send Bishop X a Private Message Find more posts by Bishop X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hope not. He's my favorite exile other than Morph.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 02:44 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

what are count nefaria's powers?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 02:50 AM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

What issues of what comics did the "Trion" version of Juggernaut appear in?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 04:53 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Herc' never held up the island of manhattan, he was lying and trying to impress this kid with his strength feats. He never actually did it.

Trion jugs was in his own limited series I think.

(please log in to view the image)
quote:
nhanced Abilities: Count Nefaria is a being of ionic energy and as such he has super strength, durability and stamina.
Body Armour: Count Nefaria's Ionic nature provides him with protection from physical damage and energy attacks.
Life Support: WCount Nefaria no longer requires food, water or air, as the energy that grants him life is far more efficient and self-sustaining than the biochemical processes of an ordinary human.
Flight: Due to his Ionic nature Count Nefaria fly.
Ionic Beams: Count Nefaria can project his ionic energy as a weapon.
Ionic Mind Control: Count Nefaria is able to control the minds of other Ionic beings.
Ionic Bomb: Count Nefaria possesed an ionic bomb which if exploded would kill millions and leave the rest of the population a slave to his will.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 07:41 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

exactly when is the much hyped superman vs wonder woman coming out?

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 02:59 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bishop X
Restricted

Account Restricted

Does Batman know The Question's secret identity and vice versa.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 07:43 PM
Bishop X is currently offline Click here to Send Bishop X a Private Message Find more posts by Bishop X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by armandovalles
what are count nefaria's powers?

Count Nefaria possesses the powers of Whirlwind, Living Laser and Atlas (All second-rate villains of Avengers). He however, has their powers hundred time greater then the orginals have. This grants him to following superpowers:

Super-human strenght (able to lift about 10000 tons, as he has Atlas's strenght multiplied by hundred).

Able to grow (Don't know if he is shown this power before, but as he has powers of Atlas, he should have this too. Possibly he would be able to grow hundred times bigger then Atlas. That would be 6000 feet.)

Super human speed(Living Laser can travel at the speed of light. So apparently, he would be able to travel hundred times faster then speed of light...not sure though.), along with the ability to rotate his body at 40000 revolutions per minute, power coming from Whirlwind.

Able to excist as boldiless quantity of photons.

Able to shoot incredibly powerful lasers (From Living Laser)

Superhuman durablity (Survived an blow from Thor's hammer unharmed)

Able to create powerful jet streams and tornadoes (Whirlwind's ability increased hundredfold)

I might have missed something...but I hope that this was helpful.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 08:29 PM
goku-vs-superma
The Comic Book King

i got a couple questions!

1. what are all the gems in the infinity gauntlet and what do they do.

2. How did kyle raynor become Ion and what powers does he have as Ion

3. what other pantheons of gods are there between Marvel and DC other than Norse Greek and Egyptian

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 08:51 PM
goku-vs-superma is currently offline Click here to Send goku-vs-superma a Private Message Find more posts by goku-vs-superma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

the Dark Gods from Thor.... New Gods of New Genisis (i suppose)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 08:58 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by long pig
Herc' never held up the island of manhattan, he was lying and trying to impress this kid with his strength feats. He never actually did it.

Trion jugs was in his own limited series I think.

(please log in to view the image)

No, Herc really did lift manhattan. Ive seen pictures, i just dont know what comic and issue it is from.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 09:48 PM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by goku-vs-superma
i got a couple questions!

1. what are all the gems in the infinity gauntlet and what do they do.

2. How did kyle raynor become Ion and what powers does he have as Ion

3. what other pantheons of gods are there between Marvel and DC other than Norse Greek and Egyptian

1) The Gems consist of: Soul, Time, Reality, Mind, Power, and Space.

2) Kyle Rayner became Ion by completely overusing his powers as GL, therefore when he went to rechrge he became like 10000 times stronger.
As Ion he is omnipotent, and in terms of power he is more powerfl than parallax and probly around Full Power Galactus level.

3) There are these types of gods, i will give an example of each:
Norse/Asgardian - Thor, Odin, etc.
Greek/Olympian - Hercules, Zeus, etc.
Egyptian - Apocalypse, Rama Tut, etc.
Atlantean - Namor, Attuma, etc.

-Thse are the 4 major types of Gods.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 09:53 PM
goku-vs-superma
The Comic Book King

thanks armandovalles! but what powers do each gem give?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 10:07 PM
goku-vs-superma is currently offline Click here to Send goku-vs-superma a Private Message Find more posts by goku-vs-superma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote