KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk vs. Gladiator

Hulk vs. Gladiator
Started by: Funkmaster TC

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
actually i tend to agree with the above. more often than not, glads should beat hulk. like supes, he has too many different powers. as long as he doesn't make it a slugfest, he should win his share of these fights. (don't anyone tell kg i said that though . . .)
mad

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 07:06 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

HAHAHAHA!! . . .

geez, i finally give the guy some props and you go get all red-in-the-face pissed. see if i give glads anymore props . . .

smile

Last edited by leonidas on Jun 9th, 2005 at 08:01 PM

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 07:54 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

Sadly this already happened and Hulk won.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 10:55 PM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by Fanboy
Sadly this already happened and Hulk won.

ya he even read Gladiators mind

That battle was the worst peace of shit i have seen.

Gladiator acted like a moron

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 01:51 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

kgkg can you actuallly prove Glads run 100x lightspeed?

Cause I have never read that anywhere cause is he was that fast that would the first power or ability they mentioned.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 02:57 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by snoopdogg
kgkg can you actuallly prove Glads run 100x lightspeed?

Cause I have never read that anywhere cause is he was that fast that would the first power or ability they mentioned.

ya it's a proven fact.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 02:58 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by kgkg
ya it's a proven fact.
Well prove it then. wink

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 03:00 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Well prove it then. wink

Thor/Gladiator not the recent battle

he was going at 100X light speed.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 03:13 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gladiator -should- be able to pummel him into the ground with no sweat, and no fear of being hit.

Gladiator is pretty much the man.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 03:21 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Originally posted by long pig
Gladiator -should- be able to pummel him into the ground with no sweat, and no fear of being hit.

Gladiator is pretty much the man.

Agreed. Hulk can't really f*ck with him.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 03:25 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Oh canada smile

Attachment: ngbbs40df90debc8e9.jpg
This has been downloaded 57 time(s).

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 03:29 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nat' don't be mean to our 51'st state! mad

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 03:30 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by Nataku8188

Man that wasn't nice sad you made me very sad

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 03:32 AM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

They are plannin' an attack, I tells ya... it'll be like Canadian Bacon all over again...

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 03:33 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Thor/Gladiator not the recent battle

he was going at 100X light speed.
I dont all that proof.

Can you get a scan?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 11:17 PM
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

It's true Snoop. There was also a time where the Reed Richards was using a device which allowed him and his team to work so fast they were basically out of time (faster than light speed). Glads was able to not only perceive them, but he accelerated under his own power to catch up to their rate of motion so that he could interact with them as if they were at normal speed.

Glads would pwned Hulk written correctly. That comic where Hulk pulls the "I know your weakness. You have a problem with unspecified forms of radiation." and then proceeds to chokeslam Glads into a nuclear reactor on Earth that just so happens to contain that unspecified radiation was complete and utter bullshit. Glads flies unprotected through space at light and hyperspace speeds and is continually bombarded with various radiation, but a reactor on Earth has just the right type? laughing

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 11:30 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Both cases they actually said he was moving 100x lightspeed?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 11:35 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

<<That comic where Hulk pulls the "I know your weakness. You have a problem with unspecified forms of radiation." and then proceeds to chokeslam Glads into a nuclear reactor on Earth that just so happens to contain that unspecified radiation was complete and utter bullshit.>>

and the problem with this argument of course, is that hulk already beat the living crap out of him BEFORE the 'weakness bullshit' happened. please recall that he literally dragged glads by the scruff of his neck and tossed him into the reactor. glads was beaten well before the reactor scene. i guess they could have had hulk beat him to death instead of having him drag glads into the reactor . . .

but that's an old point i've mentioned before. i'm here to address the larger issue:

<<They are plannin' an attack, I tells ya... it'll be like Canadian Bacon all over again...>>

<<Nat' don't be mean to our 51'st state!>>

damn! them's fightin' words, boys!! and i'm sure i've got something to fight you with . . . wait, let me check . . . .

hey, kg, you got that national pitchfork at your place . . .?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 12:35 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by leonidas
<<That comic where Hulk pulls the "I know your weakness. You have a problem with unspecified forms of radiation." and then proceeds to chokeslam Glads into a nuclear reactor on Earth that just so happens to contain that unspecified radiation was complete and utter bullshit.>>

and the problem with this argument of course, is that hulk already beat the living crap out of him BEFORE the 'weakness bullshit' happened. please recall that he literally dragged glads by the scruff of his neck and tossed him into the reactor. glads was beaten well before the reactor scene. i guess they could have had hulk beat him to death instead of having him drag glads into the reactor . . .

but that's an old point i've mentioned before. i'm here to address the larger issue:

<<They are plannin' an attack, I tells ya... it'll be like Canadian Bacon all over again...>>

<<Nat' don't be mean to our 51'st state!>>

damn! them's fightin' words, boys!! and i'm sure i've got something to fight you with . . . wait, let me check . . . .

hey, kg, you got that national pitchfork at your place . . .?

You know that was piece of shit writing, did you see how fast Gladiator was, in moments he took Hulk to space before he even realized something he was near space.

Gladiator fought like a moron, and got in get in his ears hard, while trying to bring hulk in space sad

Gladiator should toss the Hulk. Pretty easily

With Gladiators speed and power hulk won’t be much of a problem

Yes I got my pitchfork smile man why you peeps attacking Canadian folks?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 01:08 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

<<With Gladiators speed and power hulk won’t be much of a problem>.

ya, ya, didn't i already agree to this once? why you gotta make me reiterate it again. . .

and i found my torch. between us, we're ready for whatever the canadian-bashing bastards throw at us! sumbitches . . . you want some, come get some . . . i got yer bacon right here . . .

smile

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 01:15 AM