KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor vs. Beta Ray Bill

Thor vs. Beta Ray Bill
Started by: Betageuze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Bill is better at hand to hand fighting. Thor wasn't using Mjolnir when they fought, either.

That wouldnt have been a fair fight then. It was a hand to hand to see who was worthy of the power of Thor, and Beta won.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 04:27 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
That wouldnt have been a fair fight then. It was a hand to hand to see who was worthy of the power of Thor, and Beta won.

True. I said Bill is a better fighter.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 04:28 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
True. I said Bill is a better fighter.

Agreed.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 04:30 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

I think Beta could womp old cane carrying human Thor but not full memories restored complete asguardian Thor.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 07:04 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paolo2134

if you read issues 338 and 339 they both knocked each other unconscious but the heat of the planet revived bill for few seconds i which he rescued thor was transported back to asgard and immediately collapsed again.It was made clear even from bill's own mouth the only reason he revived was due to heat from planet where they fought(being similar to the environmnt of his home planet,indeed he says in no other place could i ever have won so close a contest(it's the equivalent of them fighting in a freezing icy environment and thor reviving due to conditions suiting him.I don't think bill gained any strength from his transormation into beta ray thor just thor's other powers.They also fought few times during thor's warrior madness run and i think thor took him out once.I think it could go either way but i do not think bill can call on the godblast like thor(might be wrong about that)however towards end of oemings run thor had learned to produce some of his powers even without hammer which might give him the edge.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 02:15 AM
paolo2134 is currently offline Click here to Send paolo2134 a Private Message Find more posts by paolo2134 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote