KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » "Webshooter"

"Webshooter"
Started by: leren

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kuriatey

leren, or anybody else,...some infoon how to build it wold be great

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 02:40 AM
Kuriatey is currently offline Click here to Send Kuriatey a Private Message Find more posts by Kuriatey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidey-man fan

i know how to make the web but it wont be easy to get the chemicals. this is how you do it.
How to

Make Nylon
What was the first synthetic polymer fiber ever synthesized by man? If you did not say Nylon, you are not paying attention. That's right, Nylon was invented in 1938 by E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company. And the world has never been the same.

1. In a 150 mL tall-form beaker, dissolve 1.0 mL of pure sebacoyl chloride in 50 mL of methylene chloride (careful, suspected carcinogen).

2. In a different, small beaker, combine 10 mL of 1M aqueous sodium hydroxide with 15 mL water.

3. To the small beaker solution, stir in 0.55 grams of pure 1,6-hexanediamine until it dissolves.

4. Now take the tall-form beaker and tilt it. Slowly pour the contents of the small beaker down the side of the tall beaker without mixing the layers.

5. A polymer film should form at the interface between the two layers.

6. Take a long wire and twist a hook at one end.

7. Gently grasp the center of the film with the wire hook.

8.round the film on some where.

This how you can make nylon,but you can use the nylon liquid for web just fill web cartridges with that stuff and put some more chemicals that will make nylon strong and sticky youl have to pressurize it co3.you will have to make webshooter for shooting it when liquid contacts with air it wil turn in to web (nylon).

Last edited by spidey-man fan on Jun 19th, 2006 at 09:13 AM

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 09:09 AM
spidey-man fan is currently offline Click here to Send spidey-man fan a Private Message Find more posts by spidey-man fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yarr

This thread is pathetic and sad

most disturbing of all is that I enjoyed reading it haha. god help me im a dork.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 12:48 PM
Yarr is currently offline Click here to Send Yarr a Private Message Find more posts by Yarr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Has no one seen the webshooter page at Alaph.com/Spiderman? It's under costume/accesories. It gives a decent overview of what the web-shooters are made of, though I do like the one she made as well.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 01:29 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 01:29 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chucktaylor
Syndicate Scout

That webshooter is so cool!

But I dont have time for it...

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 08:38 AM
chucktaylor is currently offline Click here to Send chucktaylor a Private Message Find more posts by chucktaylor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

It would be awesome to have a pair of real web shooters.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 03:06 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Hell, I'd rather be able to stick to walls, but that's me

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 10:03 PM
doctorstrongbad

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dan-El
Hell, I'd rather be able to stick to walls, but that's me

No I agree that would be a great power. The webshooter would be for the full effect. smile

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 07:37 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spiderfreak

Re: "Here they are"

confused hi im new here and i was wondering if u could send me an email with the instructions on how to make that. its cool but i dont know where everything would go thanks

e-mail [email protected] :

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 06:51 PM
spiderfreak is currently offline Click here to Send spiderfreak a Private Message Find more posts by spiderfreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

The pics are already on the thread. Check them out for yourself.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 09:54 PM
spiderfreak

ok well i still need the info if someone could plz send it to me i have a way to make it smaller and without co2. a know a guy who would pay alot of money for one. so if any one will help me then i will send one to this guy and send the money to u.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 03:31 AM
spiderfreak is currently offline Click here to Send spiderfreak a Private Message Find more posts by spiderfreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

I think its cool that in real life you could make a web shooter. smile

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 09:58 PM
IceDragon

Too bad he doesn't even use web shooters anymore...hahaha. Just insert the formula into your veins and see what happens. go ahead. try it.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 08:41 PM
IceDragon is currently offline Click here to Send IceDragon a Private Message Find more posts by IceDragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

quote: (post)
Originally posted by IceDragon
Too bad he doesn't even use web shooters anymore...hahaha. Just insert the formula into your veins and see what happens. go ahead. try it.

Well he is more of a "spider" these days. I would love to have some real web shooters.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 10:58 PM
Ghetto Goblin
Elder Member

Why get bit and only get wall crawling and strength, when you can shoot webs from your hands... I was smart back in the day, i drew him swingin by his butt like he should be when i was in Kindergarten. That's where real spiders do their magic.

...Tomorrow could be the best day of your life...

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 11:34 PM
Ghetto Goblin is currently offline Click here to Send Ghetto Goblin a Private Message Find more posts by Ghetto Goblin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leren

My Webshooter

Hey everyone,

Don't take this webshooter I made a year or so ago too seriously. I am getting many emails from eager inventors. Please... it is better to spend your time investigating a better way to climb a wall or fly than to pour endless hours into experimentation with household adhesives to make the "perfect formula," or even to spend money on the mechanical parts. This has become slightly over-glorified to a point where some think they can make one like spiderman's. This thing could barely hold up 10 pounds. If you want something to do, work on a gyroscope that can direct centrifugal/centripital energy into forward motion for flight or create inventions involving magnets smile. I promise you will hear more about my inventions in the future; ones that will be designed to immitate some "super-human abilities." -and you most likely will not hear about them on this forum....

11.11 SZ

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 03:49 AM
leren is currently offline Click here to Send leren a Private Message Find more posts by leren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tedsallis

Looks like a fun thing to have at a comic convention.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 02:44 AM
tedsallis is currently offline Click here to Send tedsallis a Private Message Find more posts by tedsallis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

These would be awesome for halloween. smile

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 07:30 PM
White_widow

I am also working on this project as well. If anyone wants to talk about this, I'll gladly lend an ear.

h tt p://f o r um s .s u perhe rohy pe . co m /sh ow thre ad .p hp?p= 19134848 #p ost1913 48 48

Old Post Nov 27th, 2010 05:56 PM
White_widow is currently offline Click here to Send White_widow a Private Message Find more posts by White_widow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote