KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Make up your own smallville episode!

Make up your own smallville episode!
Started by: missLang26

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll cut a long story short by saying you've all got boring ideas.

Make your own ice lollypop machines, make your own video games (RPG Maker on the Playstation, etc). What have they got in common? Well spotted, son, they're BORING!

Stephanie (original poster), fluffy bunnies and fluffy clouds, candy houses and chocolate cars. Fairytales are BORING!

User Disclaimer: By reading any post issued to this forum by this user, you adhere to the fact that this user cannot be held responsible for a negative light you may view any of his posts in, as this user isn't responsible for your comprehension abilities or lack of them. Nor is this user responsible for any responses your comprehension may prompt you to give. The user(s) responsible for removing this user from this forum, at any time, because of a comprehension ability (or own culture's collective comprehension) drawing you the wrong conclusion of this user's intent, shall be looked upon as a mega ejit, discriminative of other cultures.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 02:46 AM
PrettyboyTom is currently offline Click here to Send PrettyboyTom a Private Message Find more posts by PrettyboyTom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mtryder

I'll cut a short story even shorter by saying that you've yet to contribute anything of any real substance to... well, anything. Which, given the insulting tone that you seem to enjoy taking, makes you a troll.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 10:08 PM
mtryder is currently offline Click here to Send mtryder a Private Message Find more posts by mtryder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mtryder
I'll cut a short story even shorter by saying that you've yet to contribute anything of any real substance to... well, anything. Which, given the insulting tone that you seem to enjoy taking, makes you a troll.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 10:27 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Name calling will not be tolerated on this forum!

User Disclaimer: By reading any post issued to this forum by this user, you adhere to the fact that this user cannot be held responsible for a negative light you may view any of his posts in, as this user isn't responsible for your comprehension abilities or lack of them. Nor is this user responsible for any responses your comprehension may prompt you to give. The user(s) responsible for removing this user from this forum, at any time, because of a comprehension ability (or own culture's collective comprehension) drawing you the wrong conclusion of this user's intent, shall be looked upon as a mega ejit, discriminative of other cultures.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 11:15 PM
PrettyboyTom is currently offline Click here to Send PrettyboyTom a Private Message Find more posts by PrettyboyTom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Darth_Duffy
Well after reading that im just glad you dont write Smallville episodes for a living wink

ditto,that being said,i would write some episodes with pete making appearances in the fourth season.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 10:38 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Pete doesn't really need to come back, no offense intended. The show is working just fine without him, and bringing him back would be extremely campy.
The removal of Pete Ross signified something. His leaving the show came around the same time as they stopped with the "Meteor Freak of the Week" episodes, which ultimately saved Smallville. He was a good character, but his time has come and gone. Too many people know Clark's secret now!
Besides... he's BLACK! j/k stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 01:07 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
liam k
i will not die

preety gud, so misslang26 do u writre alot?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 09:45 PM
liam k is currently offline Click here to Send liam k a Private Message Find more posts by liam k Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Originally posted by liam k
preety gud, so misslang26 do u writre alot?
Tell me, dear GOD tell me, that that was sarcasm.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 02:14 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mtryder

Originally posted by Dan-El
Pete doesn't really need to come back, no offense intended. The show is working just fine without him, and bringing him back would be extremely campy.
The removal of Pete Ross signified something. His leaving the show came around the same time as they stopped with the "Meteor Freak of the Week" episodes, which ultimately saved Smallville. He was a good character, but his time has come and gone. Too many people know Clark's secret now!
Besides... he's BLACK! j/k stick out tongue

Not positive by any stretch, but I seem to recall hearing that Pete had left the show by his own choice, because he had other projects going on and wasn't getting much screentime. I don't think it was an intended part of the evolution of the series. That said, I still agree that it did signify something, but I also think that, if done correctly, Pete could be brought back as a character to be used somewhat infrequently.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 06:45 AM
mtryder is currently offline Click here to Send mtryder a Private Message Find more posts by mtryder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Originally posted by mtryder
Not positive by any stretch, but I seem to recall hearing that Pete had left the show by his own choice, because he had other projects going on and wasn't getting much screentime. I don't think it was an intended part of the evolution of the series. That said, I still agree that it did signify something, but I also think that, if done correctly, Pete could be brought back as a character to be used somewhat infrequently.
Perhaps later in Clark's life, after or toward the end of college. But right now, he's not necessary.
And I understand why the character was written off, I was just trying to put it more poetically than that, lol stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 07:24 PM
May-la-laCK

I think they should make an episode.Ok Clark and Lana are going out together for awhile.
Where Clark come into to contact with black kryptonite but he doesnt know it. But then Kal-el shows up and tells him to use his personailty more or he will never go back into Clark or soemthing like that?. So then there is this Good Clark and Kal-el walking around.
And Lana is pulling away from Clark.
So Kal-el(who everyone thinks is Clark)
And Kal-el walks in on Lana and Lex like kissing or something then Kal-el gets really mad and like holds them hostage or something. So then Clark comes in and sees that Kal-el is doing bad stuff to Lana and Lex. Then Kal-el tells Clark that Lana has been cheating on him with Lex!
So Clark then agrees to show more of Kal-el to everyone. Then Clark Breaks up with Lana. But Lana still wants to be with Clark and all this crap but since Clark has to show more of Kal-el or whatever he doesnt get back together with Lana and whatever. So its really weird between them and stuff.
Yeah
laughing Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 07:13 AM
May-la-laCK is currently offline Click here to Send May-la-laCK a Private Message Find more posts by May-la-laCK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

you make little sense and from what I understand, you want the downfall of Smallville

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 08:28 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whos_Pete
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kal, leave May alone, she was born in 1988 so she's only 8.

Black Onyx, only with Clark instead of Lex is what Jennifer's saying (inbetween the Lana crap), bless her.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 01:38 AM
Whos_Pete is currently offline Click here to Send Whos_Pete a Private Message Find more posts by Whos_Pete Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
May-la-laCK

Hey im not 8 sad I am 17 years old i was born in 1988 and it is now 2006? I am just stupid and cant spell haha but im not like handicap or anything haha i just dont make sense alot of the time haha laughing

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 02:37 AM
May-la-laCK is currently offline Click here to Send May-la-laCK a Private Message Find more posts by May-la-laCK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whos_Pete
Restricted

Account Restricted

You aren't stupid and you can spell. Your grammar is a bit weak, but like you said, you're only 17. Full of energy and carefree attitude. Don't listen to the lot on here, May. They're just little people. However, be careful not to put yourself down so openly, 'cos the little people are big sharks when online, and sharks prey on the weak, even the handicapped sharks.

They don't touch me because I'm a big killer whale.

Heh. wink

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 02:43 AM
Whos_Pete is currently offline Click here to Send Whos_Pete a Private Message Find more posts by Whos_Pete Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
May-la-laCK

Haha thanks for the advice big grin

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 03:08 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Clarks finds some naked green dude in the bathroom and his name is Martian Manhunter.......... Happy Dance bunny Happy Dance bunny Happy Dance bunny Happy Dance bunny

TGFwashere

Last edited by Mairuzu on Mar 10th, 2006 at 11:28 PM

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 11:25 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Originally posted by Whos_Pete
Kal, leave May alone, she was born in 1988 so she's only 8.

Black Onyx, only with Clark instead of Lex is what Jennifer's saying (inbetween the Lana crap), bless her.

Dude, I'm 16

Originally posted by Marth18
Clarks finds some naked green dude in the bathroom and his name is Martian Manhunter.......... Happy Dance bunny Happy Dance bunny Happy Dance bunny Happy Dance bunny

Why naked?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2006 01:18 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

because he was changing clothes in the bathroom to take form of another human! duz! (hopefully lana)

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 11th, 2006 04:58 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whos_Pete
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kal, did you know that in the middle of our galaxy there's a super massive black hole waiting to swallow you up?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 01:41 AM