KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos vs Superman, Darksied , WW

Thanos vs Superman, Darksied , WW
Started by: kgkg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Well, Superman has never shown his TRUE potential... With enough rage he can turn into the most powerful archangel of them all... Multiverse-creating breath, demiurgic-vision. Yeah. You'll see. You'll all see! He just hasn't gotten really mad yet!

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:57 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dizzle
Well, Superman has never shown his TRUE potential... With enough rage he can turn into the most powerful archangel of them all... Multiverse-creating breath, demiurgic-vision. Yeah. You'll see. You'll all see! He just hasn't gotten really mad yet!
laughing

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 04:58 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

thor has put up great fights in the past against both odin and zeus (a GREAT battle against zeus who is said to be odin's equal)

if thor (mad thor is simply thor unleashed) did what he did to thanos, and if thor and thing can battle him for prolonged lengths of time, these 3 will beat him. thanos never 'beat' champ - he tricked him. champ was still standing at the end. supes ww and darkseid are ENORMOUSLY smart - darkseid is likely as smart as thanos himself. that dd that beat darkseid was the toughest dd of all- supes in apokalips tech was getting crushed by him! yes thanos is tough but ss has gone against him for prolonged periods, as has warlock. the omega effect WOULD affect him (no one here can deny THAT, i hope) then working together they could either put him down, or tie him up. anyone here want to tell me they think thanos could break the rope?

and just HOW would thanos win? by blasting them? by punching them out? neither one is likely. supes is too fast, ww can deflected much of the damage and is also very fast (yes i know he's hit ss, but he has also missed ss many times) and darkseid would have his own protection (shields like thanos?) 'round here, thanos is a bad as phoenix. this is JUST thanos, no ig, no gimmicks. people see his name and assume he wins no problem. most times he will, but supes, ww and darkseid are 3 of dc's toughest. don't undervalue them by saying thanos could beat them - especially 'easily'. that's uneducated nonsense.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 02:36 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by leonidas
thor has put up great fights in the past against both odin and zeus (a GREAT battle against zeus who is said to be odin's equal)

if thor (mad thor is simply thor unleashed) did what he did to thanos, and if thor and thing can battle him for prolonged lengths of time, these 3 will beat him. thanos never 'beat' champ - he tricked him. champ was still standing at the end. supes ww and darkseid are ENORMOUSLY smart - darkseid is likely as smart as thanos himself. that dd that beat darkseid was the toughest dd of all- supes in apokalips tech was getting crushed by him! yes thanos is tough but ss has gone against him for prolonged periods, as has warlock. the omega effect WOULD affect him (no one here can deny THAT, i hope) then working together they could either put him down, or tie him up. anyone here want to tell me they think thanos could break the rope?

and just HOW would thanos win? by blasting them? by punching them out? neither one is likely. supes is too fast, ww can deflected much of the damage and is also very fast (yes i know he's hit ss, but he has also missed ss many times) and darkseid would have his own protection (shields like thanos?) 'round here, thanos is a bad as phoenix. this is JUST thanos, no ig, no gimmicks. people see his name and assume he wins no problem. most times he will, but supes, ww and darkseid are 3 of dc's toughest. don't undervalue them by saying thanos could beat them - especially 'easily'. that's uneducated nonsense.

Odin beats Thor like a baby when trying

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 02:41 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

when odin is 'trying'?? okay . . .

zeus sure the hell 'tried' in in the pre-300 issue, thor did a pretty good job v odin as well. in odin v thor, it's not only odin who is pften holding back . . .

more recently, in the map of all-ending storyline, non-mad thor also did well against thanos AND his cronies. he ultimately needed special weapons to win, but that's because thanos was FAR above his normal powers. besides that, no one has come CLOSE to adequately disputing the fact that (1) the omega effect would damage thanos, (2) that if he were tied in the lasso he would be screwed. omega effect, followed by all 3 attacking him (and it's conceiveable all THREE are stronger than thor - at least AS strong) they could certainly lasso him, if not take him out. ww has battled gods and is most of the way to a god herself, darkseid IS a god, and supes . . . cripes, he's more powerful than MOST gods!

seriously, you must be kidding if you think thanos takes this battle easily. i don't see him winning it at all. and if you do, please tell me how. besides 'blasts' which wouldn't work for reasons i already pointed out.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 09:25 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

when odin is 'trying'?? okay . . .

zeus sure the hell 'tried' in in the pre-300 issue, thor did a pretty good job v odin as well. in odin v thor, it's not only odin who is pften holding back . . .

more recently, in the map of all-ending storyline, non-mad thor also did well against thanos AND his cronies. he ultimately needed special weapons to win, but that's because thanos was FAR above his normal powers. besides that, no one has come CLOSE to adequately disputing the fact that (1) the omega effect would damage thanos, (2) that if he were tied in the lasso he would be screwed. omega effect, followed by all 3 attacking him (and it's conceiveable all THREE are stronger than thor - at least AS strong) they could certainly lasso him, if not take him out. ww has battled gods and is most of the way to a god herself, darkseid IS a god, and supes . . . cripes, he's more powerful than MOST gods!

seriously, you must be kidding if you think thanos takes this battle easily. i don't see him winning it at all. and if you do, please tell me how. besides 'blasts' which wouldn't work for reasons i already pointed out.

How hmm let’s see by punching, and blasting them with cosmic force.

Ok let’s change it then not only did thanos also fought

Tyrant , Galactus , Beyonder and was kicking (not winning but all these people can easily evaporate Superman)

Drax , Silver Surfer , Hulk , Champion , Fallen One , Fire Lord , Terrax , Morg etc.

Thanos plays with cosmic being

Most of these Character frequently get there ass handed by Thanos with ease.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 09:31 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

you . . . are . . . wrong.

tyrant handed thanos his ass AND he was powered up with stolen power. he may have blasted galactus back, but it did not real damage - darkseid's omega effect actually made g vanish for a minute, and did at least as much damage as thanos's did! the heralds are all on/about the level of these 3. supes is better than hulk. AND WHAT ABOUT THE LASSO?? if they tie him up, BATTLE OVER!!!!

you keep telling me what thanos has done. i'll not rebut by listing the accomplishments of these 3 (which should NEED no regurgitation). he is lassoed, he is screwed.

(oh, and it may not be worth much, but they are the experts, and there was a great article in wizard matching thanos v darkseid. guess who they left standing in the end . . . wish i HAD the article . . .)

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 09:44 PM
bakerboy

Captain Marvel and iron man did beat regular thanos, so , supes ,wonder woman and darkseid could beat him.

John Lennon, Musical genius of all time

Helen Mirren and Julie Christie , most lovely british actresses of all time.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 09:55 PM
bakerboy is currently offline Click here to Send bakerboy a Private Message Find more posts by bakerboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

IRON MAN!! of course! dammit!! i KNEW i was forgetting someone! thanks bakerboy. and great memory. that's going back a lonnngggg ways . . .

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 10:27 PM
supremthor

thanos is stronger then darksied but darksied has way more power than thanos. darksied alone can take thanos. the thing about thanos is he always gets power but ends up losing it well darksied never loses even in losing he gets something yousful.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 01:04 AM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Supes beats the crap out of Darkseid...

The way I see it, Thanos>Surfer>Superman>Darkseid... Seriously dunno if Thanos can take all 3 though, my earlier post was commenting on when someone said Superman alone would beat Thanos. Anyhoo, that lasso is definitely gonna be a problem for him, especially with Supes and Darkseid as distractions. I'd go with Supes/WW/Darkseid, 8/10. Thanos still channels the power cosmic in huge quantities, and he can't really die. If he dodges the lasso for a while, he'd probly win. Doubt he would very much though.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 01:17 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilCap America

It depends if your talking about the wuss Darksied whose Omega Effect cant even hurt Superman anymore and in Superman/Batman EEntierlyu disappeared because Batman used a teleporter on Supergirl as she jumped in front of Superman[So where did the Omega Effect go?To the land of plotholes whilebad writers praise batmans l33t genius]

Also are you talking about the Thanos that fights evenly with guys like thor and has stated that he didnt want a direct battle with guys like Hulk OR the radically overpowered one that can suddenly no-sell attacks from ODIN and will have his loses retroconed later as "clones"

Anyways Darksied is enough Superman could be enough a well although it would be MUCH closer.WW is out of her league but isnt exactly a pushover eitherAll 3 of them are overkill

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 01:58 AM
EvilCap America is currently offline Click here to Send EvilCap America a Private Message Find more posts by EvilCap America Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WOLVERINEFAN

my brother says that superman can beat thanos. can someone please tell him that he's wrong

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 02:31 AM
WOLVERINEFAN is currently offline Click here to Send WOLVERINEFAN a Private Message Find more posts by WOLVERINEFAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Thanos can teleport fantastic distances quite easily. I'm sure he could dodge the lasso.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 03:14 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Originally posted by WOLVERINEFAN
my brother says that superman can beat thanos. can someone please tell him that he's wrong

He's wrong.

Does anyone recall that Thanos has the Infinity Reality Gem?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 03:14 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WOLVERINEFAN

thanos is stronger and more intelligent than superman rite? i know he is, but my brother doesnt wanna believe it

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 03:20 AM
WOLVERINEFAN is currently offline Click here to Send WOLVERINEFAN a Private Message Find more posts by WOLVERINEFAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Thanos wins.

quote:
Reality Gem (yellow) - Control over reality itself, creating and uncreating matter and energy.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 03:23 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

NO GIMMICKS!!! ie - no gem. this is thanos - straight up. and he DOES NOT win this battle. and supes could dertainly make a fight of it with thanos. check supes v asmodel if you have doubts. evilcap is right - all 3 are overkill.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 12:22 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

NO GIMMICKS!!! ie - no gem. this is thanos - straight up. and he DOES NOT win this battle. and supes could dertainly make a fight of it with thanos. check supes v asmodel if you have doubts. evilcap is right - all 3 are overkill.

Supes can fight Thanos? lol

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 03:30 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

LOL

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 03:31 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote