KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos vs Superman, Darksied , WW

Thanos vs Superman, Darksied , WW
Started by: kgkg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mainstream
LOL

indeed namek

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 03:34 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by kgkg
indeed namek

indeed cosmic sky rider.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 03:36 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Originally posted by leonidas
NO GIMMICKS!!! ie - no gem. this is thanos - straight up. and he DOES NOT win this battle. and supes could dertainly make a fight of it with thanos. check supes v asmodel if you have doubts. evilcap is right - all 3 are overkill.

Superman fought a weakened, rouge Asmodel.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 03:37 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

<<Supes can fight Thanos? lol>>

i've said it before - thanos couldn't beat mad thor one on one. a pissed off supes couold do the same thing. i didn't say supes would win, but he could absolutely make a fight of it. people need to read more supes. and YES asmodel was not at galactus level - but he pummeled the league. that is NOT too 'weak'.

back on topic - thanos isn't winning this one.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 04:34 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

i've said it before - thanos couldn't beat mad thor one on one. a pissed off supes couold do the same thing. i didn't say supes would win, but he could absolutely make a fight of it. people need to read more supes. and YES asmodel was not at galactus level - but he pummeled the league. that is NOT too 'weak'.

Ohhh Mad superman? I see

ohh the multiverse destroying Superman?

So Mad Superman is stronger than Champion with power Gem?

It took all he had to even come close to break his shield , let me add one more thing Champion didn't get even get one hit on Thanos.

Mad doesn’t make Superman him stronger it’s just makes him use his power to it’s highest limitless.

And I do read lots of superman comics I know his limits.

Last edited by kgkg on Jun 13th, 2005 at 04:43 PM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 04:38 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Asmodel was severly weakened. Full powered Asmodel would kill Superman. If Champ with the Infinity Gem can't beat Thanos, what makes you think Superman, with his inferior strength, speed, intelligence, and power could come close to matching Thanos?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 04:38 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Darkseid is always said to be DC charcter who is equal to Thanos. DC wins crushes Thanos.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 04:50 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by Xplosive
Darkseid is always said to be DC charcter who is equal to Thanos. DC wins crushes Thanos.

Said to be, but not.

Thanos wins.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 04:51 PM
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Said to be, but not.

Thanos wins.

Said to be, but not (how do you know), but here is also WW, Darkseid and Supes, they woud crush Thanos.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 08:11 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

<<Said to be, but not (how do you know), but here is also WW, Darkseid and Supes, they woud crush Thanos.>>

exactly. and thanos did jack to champion accept trick him into busting the planet. how you guys see that as some victory to be touted, i have no idea. whoopee - his shield was strong.

and i'll say it again - mad thor = thor unleashed. regular thor, using all his powers without restraint. so yes, supes could do the same thing. and if thor could battle thanos to a stalemate, supes doing so is hardly a stretch. you're reading fanboyism into this, can't do a thing about that. i'm really beginning to think though, that ANTI-fanboyism is worse than fanboyism. whenever a character is said to be able to do something the ANTI-fanboys come in a laugh it off.

IF THOR COULD DO IT, SUPERMAN COULD DO IT!! why is that so hard to accept?? even if you think thor is tougher, you can't think is he THAT much tougher. or you're a fool if you do. if thanos would have crushed thor (ANY THOR, throw mad thor away, thanos couldn't beat down regular thor!) then i would gladly admit thanos would beat supes down too. but it didn't happen that way. when strange brought thanos and ss to a world to battle one on one, ss BEAT thanos in straight up combat. you may think ss is more powerful than thor OR supes - whatever. he is not THAT much more powerful. and if ss can BEAT him, and thor can stalemate him on at least a couple occasions, YES superman ccould do the same.

i truly don't get the resentment at the notion. though i don't really see anyone saying thanos wipes the floor with all 3 of them anymore, so i guess i should be happy with the baby steps taken on this thread.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 08:47 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

IF THOR COULD DO IT, SUPERMAN COULD DO IT!!

Wrong.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 08:51 PM
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wrong.

You do realize that Darkseid, WW and Superman are much more than Thor. ANTI-fanboyism is worse than fanboyism. kgkg, why did you give Thanos Vs. these three, better it would be to give Thanos Vs. Darkseid.
Those three would crush Thanos.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 08:55 PM
jrodslam

i'm really beginning to think though, that ANTI-fanboyism is worse than fanboyism. whenever a character is said to be able to do something the ANTI-fanboys come in a laugh it off.

WOW. That gotta be the most truthful and intellegent thing ive ever read on these forums.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 08:55 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Are you talking about Superman wrestling Asmodel?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 08:59 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

<<Are you talking about Superman wrestling Asmodel?>>

who are you talking to?

<<WOW. That gotta be the most truthful and intellegent thing ive ever read on these forums.>>

and thanks jrod.

smile

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 09:01 PM
dvampire
xenogears

Darseid is on that team, so thats over kill.

Made by DW

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 09:16 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Said to be, but not.

Thanos wins.

Darkseid uses Omega Effect; fights over. smile

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 09:18 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Originally posted by dvampire

But you must admit.. The Omega Beams have been severly toned down over the years, its not even funny.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 09:24 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by dvampire

Omega Effect like he did to doomsday.

Thanos is immortal

He will ***** slap all of them pretty easily

If Odin couldn’t K.O Thanos these 3 are dead.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 10:51 PM
Cosmic Cube

Omega Effect is doing nothing. Thanos is more durable than Doomsday. Thanos would own all three of them with or without the Infinity Reality Gem.

That is, unless Superman gets mad.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 11:08 PM