KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Hulk vs Kurse

The Hulk vs Kurse
Started by: Feeble Force

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
paolo2134

i agree to an extent long pig we cannot discount upgrades but what i am saying is i still believe that stan and jack's opinion carry more weight because they created the characters and knew exactly what they wanted their power levels to be.As we can see people nowadays have varying opinions on power levels of hulk,hercules,thor,superman etc and who knows it could rvers itself in the future where new marvel editor and writers decide things differently.Besides i am not saying that hulk is not strongest marvel hero i am saying that i still believe kurse lays him out before hulk can get angry enough to stop him just as characters like mangog could to.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 12:02 PM
paolo2134 is currently offline Click here to Send paolo2134 a Private Message Find more posts by paolo2134 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by paolo2134
i agree to an extent long pig we cannot discount upgrades but what i am saying is i still believe that stan and jack's opinion carry more weight because they created the characters and knew exactly what they wanted their power levels to be.As we can see people nowadays have varying opinions on power levels of hulk,hercules,thor,superman etc and who knows it could rvers itself in the future where new marvel editor and writers decide things differently.Besides i am not saying that hulk is not strongest marvel hero i am saying that i still believe kurse lays him out before hulk can get angry enough to stop him just as characters like mangog could to.

It doesn't take Hulk long at all to get stronger than his opponent. However, he'll still lose this fight, if it took Mjolnir and Stormbreaker to stop Kurse.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 12:56 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kurse. Even though i think Kurse would lose to Juggernaut, i still think hed beat Hulk. Cuz sure, Hulk has ALOT of durability, but its not unlimited like Juggernauts s sooner or later Hulk would fall.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 12:58 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by armandovalles
Kurse. Even though i think Kurse would lose to Juggernaut, i still think hed beat Hulk. Cuz sure, Hulk has ALOT of durability, but its not unlimited like Juggernauts s sooner or later Hulk would fall.

Agreed. Not to mention Hulk's lack of ranged attacks.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 01:12 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Originally posted by armandovalles
Kurse. Even though i think Kurse would lose to Juggernaut, i still think hed beat Hulk.

I disagree with this. Hulk atleast could increase his strength to beat Kurse. Where as Cain can't. His durability is higher than Hulk but so is Kurse. Both are going to diss it out - but neither can really hurt each other. Edge still goes to Kurse, however. A Class 400 Vs. a Class 100? Juggernaut would be tossed around and pushed. Kurse might just toss Cain into another state. As for the invulnerability, Juggernaut has been K.O.ed before.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 03:03 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Beyonder
As for the invulnerability, Juggernaut has been K.O.ed before.

Who? When? Where?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 03:21 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Originally posted by long pig
Who? When? Where?

Hulk. After Hulk broke from Red Skull's mindcontrol, he turned on his partner Juggernaut. Punched him in the stomach and uppercutted his helmet off. Before that, the two were fighting the Avengers.

Nimrod. Lifted and threw Juggy using grav. rays. Juggy charged only to have Nimrod dodge and knock Juggy's helmet off with a swipe. He then hit Juggy with tight beams, immoblizing Juggy's nerves so Cain to move.

Onslaught. Juggy got punched across the country. Sure Onslaught was power, but above Class 400? I doubt it.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 03:45 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nimrod used advanced tech to mess with Jug's nerve impulses, which wouldn't have worked if Jug has his shield up.

The Onslaught thing was just really really bad PIS, no one counts it.

And Hulk never actually K.O'd Jugs, just knocked him down, then the psychic backlash happend. The backlash K.O'd Jugs, not Hulk.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 03:48 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Nimrod used advanced tech to mess with Jug's nerve impulses, which wouldn't have worked if Jug has his shield up.

How about when he knocked Juggernaut's helmet? As for his shield, when does he have his shield on or off? Do you know? Nimrod threw hit out of a window. Pulled a disintegrator beam that nearly hit Juggy; Cain freaked cause Nimrod might just kill him. Cain still doesn't put on his shield after that? Or after Nimrod knocks his helmet off? Either Juggy always has his shield on or he's an idiot who rarely uses his shield.

quote:

The Onslaught thing was just really really bad PIS, no one counts it.

Spiderman: Every gets one. *jk*

quote:

And Hulk never actually K.O'd Jugs, just knocked him down, then the psychic backlash happend. The backlash K.O'd Jugs, not Hulk.

I don't remember any physic backlash. He punched Juggernaut and had Cain on his knees.

Also, War Hulk duked it out with Juggernaut and knocked him around, eventually beating him. I don't know where War Hulk ranks in strength, but Juggy held his own for a bit. And we both know Juggy's strength doesn't increase, yet he did get in a few licks.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 04:15 AM
Cosmic Cube

I disagree with this. Hulk atleast could increase his strength to beat Kurse. Where as Cain can't. His durability is higher than Hulk but so is Kurse. Both are going to diss it out - but neither can really hurt each other. Edge still goes to Kurse, however. A Class 400 Vs. a Class 100? Juggernaut would be tossed around and pushed. Kurse might just toss Cain into another state. As for the invulnerability, Juggernaut has been K.O.ed before.

There's no such thing as a "Class 400."

How about when he knocked Juggernaut's helmet? As for his shield, when does he have his shield on or off? Do you know? Nimrod threw hit out of a window. Pulled a disintegrator beam that nearly hit Juggy; Cain freaked cause Nimrod might just kill him. Cain still doesn't put on his shield after that? Or after Nimrod knocks his helmet off? Either Juggy always has his shield on or he's an idiot who rarely uses his shield.

I don't remember any physic backlash. He punched Juggernaut and had Cain on his knees.

Also, War Hulk duked it out with Juggernaut and knocked him around, eventually beating him. I don't know where War Hulk ranks in strength, but Juggy held his own for a bit. And we both know Juggy's strength doesn't increase, yet he did get in a few licks.

There was a psychic backlash that KOed Juggernaut.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 01:27 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

The helmet can be removed, and isn't indestrucable. He has his shield on most of the time, just happend that he didn't when he faught Nimrod.

And yes, Jug's is a total idiot.

quote:

Over powering someone doesn't mean he was K.O'd, just means he was knocked down. Hulk punched Jug, Jugs was unhurt, he was getting right back up and the Backlash K.O'd him.

quote:

War negated his magic, that's all. Hulk wasn't of any use.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 02:36 PM
Beyonder

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
There's no such thing as a "Class 400."

? Class 100 means you can bench press 100 tons. What are you saying? That no one can bench press 400 tons? ...even though it's in a comic book/fantasy book? ...even though said being was created by a Cube Being?

That belt of strength that double's Thor's usual level (Class 100). If we used your logic, then I guess there's no such thing as Class 200 hundred and no reason for Thor to even have his belt.

quote:

There was a psychic backlash that KOed Juggernaut.

laughing Psychic backlash on the guy who was doing to mindcontrolling. After that, Hulk was back to normal and punched Juggy, knocking his helmet off. Juggernaut was on his kness. Juggernaut didn't receive any psychic feed back.

Last edited by Beyonder on Jun 20th, 2005 at 02:27 AM

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 02:19 AM
Tough Guy
Restricted

Account Restricted

look hulk can get as strong as he needs end really, 4 timeds stronger than thor 10 times is irrelevant, thor is not hulks equal , stan lee himself sees the hulk as a limiltless powerhouse with no lilmit to what he can achieve, hence his limitless strength. so as i always post in these threads unless you are gonna use something other than force to beat hulk, u wont ( if he is written well) as he will just get strong enough to beat his opponent however strong he has to get. also his durability and healing increase with his rage making him more than a match for juggie in this department, and anyone else. er thank u

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 11:19 AM
Tough Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Tough Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Tough Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

quote:

? Class 100 means you can bench press 100 tons. What are you saying? That no one can bench press 400 tons? ...even though it's in a comic book/fantasy book? ...even though said being was created by a Cube Being?

That belt of strength that double's Thor's usual level (Class 100). If we used your logic, then I guess there's no such thing as Class 200 hundred and no reason for Thor to even have his belt.

Class 100 is the highest. It means Class 100 to somewhere else...Im not sure about this, though. CC knows more.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 11:22 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing Psychic backlash on the guy who was doing to mindcontrolling. After that, Hulk was back to normal and punched Juggy, knocking his helmet off. Juggernaut was on his kness. Juggernaut didn't receive any psychic feed back.

Do you want me to prove you wrong with scans or what?

Hulk punches jug into the air, jug falls down, jug starts to get back up, Hulk screams about someone in his head and something about his father, the backlash hits jugs, jug's is K.O'd.

Hulk had nothing to do with it except knocking his helmet off....which is a little odd isn't it?

Hulk never can beat Jug's, he always gets his ass kicked or gets help (x-men or redskull), but this time Hulk had no where to run, and was about to get stomped....then out of no where....A PSYCHIC BACKLASH!!
How....quiant....K.O'd jugs just in time too didn't it?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 11:32 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Class 100 is the highest Marvel scale. Class 100 ecompasses anything over 100tons.
If the Hulk lifts 500,000 tons, he'd still be Class 100.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 11:33 AM
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Originally posted by Feeble Force
Little background info on his powers. He can suvive days without breathing and can withstand pressure from the ocean's floor. He can lift at least 200 tons and sort of has a spidey sense. He also has extraordinary resistance to injury.

He has double of Classical Thor's strenght, it means at last the double of 800'000 tons lifting abilities.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 11:36 AM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think he had triple or quadruple Thor's strength.
Beyonder made Kurse twice as strong as Thor w/o belt.

Then, Thor had his belt, so Beyonder changed Kurse again to have twice the strength of Thor w/belt.

So, he's more likely the strongest being in the MU.
But, of course Marvel doesn't want to say that (Thanos is stronger than Hulk, and can amp his strength up to infinity), they'd probably have Hulk somehow come across a Iron baseball bat and beat Kurse to death with it.

Marvel ALWAYS saves Hulk from getting his ass beat, weither it be by Jugs or by Champ or Thanos.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 12:17 PM
Beyonder

Class 100 is the highest Marvel scale. Class 100 ecompasses anything over 100tons.
If the Hulk lifts 500,000 tons, he'd still be Class 100.

?It is the highest. But are you and I going to go by that? It's obvious that you can surpass Class 100. Kurse is 4X Thor's level. Going by Marvel's standard, I'd have to post Kurse at Class 100? Heck, that confuse readers who don't know about Kurse. They'd think Kurse was on Thor, Bill, Juggernaut, etc.'s level when it's obvious he ain't.

And I guess I should stamp Mangog and Thanos at Class 100 as well huh?

Kurse is Class 400. 4X Thor's strength = Class 400 does it not?

quote:
Tough Guy look hulk can get as strong as he needs end really, 4 timeds stronger than thor 10 times is irrelevant, thor is not hulks equal , stan lee himself sees the hulk as a limiltless powerhouse with no lilmit to what he can achieve, hence his limitless strength. so as i always post in these threads unless you are gonna use something other than force to beat hulk, u wont ( if he is written well) as he will just get strong enough to beat his opponent however strong he has to get. also his durability and healing increase with his rage making him more than a match for juggie in this department, and anyone else. er thank u

Then what class you place Hulk? Wendigo, Thing, Abomination, Juggernaut, etc. have fought the Hulk and beaten Hulk atleast once. None of their strength increase. Hulk unlimited strength? That total b.s.

If he had unlimited strength, he wouldn't need Thing to help him fight King Thor.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 03:15 AM
Hancock1

Kurse wins...why?.....4x stronger than Thor=a bad beating for Hulk.This fight will look like the one Hulk had with Titannus(the first time)

Old Post Oct 11th, 2005 05:36 AM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote