KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos Vs. Superman

Thanos Vs. Superman
Started by: WOLVERINEFAN

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Avlon
He fought Morg... with a herald who actually fought back, he didn't fare all that great.

Morg had the WOL tho. Not too many people can fight Morg WOL in a str8 up fight.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 08:04 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

If these two were to meet in a comic, Superman would have a tough time, but he'd prevail in the end. smile

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 08:04 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by batdude123
If these two were to meet in a comic, Superman would have a tough time, but he'd prevail in the end. smile

Only becuz Superman has that Dynamic power that allows him to tap into more power. Where does it come from?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 08:08 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Only becuz Superman has that Dynamic power that allows him to tap into more power. Where does it come from?

I don't think people comprehend the fact that in comics, when he needs to, he can beat anyone.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 08:12 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Now where is quanchi?

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 08:13 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

How very UniOmni of you.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 08:13 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

And Thanos doesn't? big grin

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 08:19 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Avlon
And Thanos doesn't?

Well since Superman got trashed in a fight, thrown into the core of the Earth for a few decades and then cames out and beat the guy . . . at the very least Thanos isn't on the same level of ridiculousness.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 08:22 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
How very UniOmni of you.

How Superman is portrayed in comics nowadays>>>KMC Superman.

Well since Superman got trashed in a fight, thrown into the core of the Earth for a few decades and then cames out and beat the guy . . . at the very least Thanos isn't on the same level of ridiculousness.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 08:29 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Don't remember that?

Maybe it wasn't canon.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 08:39 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i thought it said he had used the heat from the volcano as energy to eventually restore his body...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 08:41 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by pr1983
i thought it said he had used the heat from the volcano as energy to eventually restore his body...

And that wasn't ridiculous?

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 08:48 PM
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

You mean like how Thanos was defeated and killed by a ghost, and came back a few decades later to wreak havoc?

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 08:58 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

And that wasn't ridiculous?

superman is a living energy collector... just because it took longer than usual doesnt make it any less feasible imo... erm

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 09:00 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by pr1983
superman is a living energy collector... just because it took longer than usual doesnt make it any less feasible imo... erm

It seemed forced to me. As though they just added the ability so that he could win.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 09:15 PM
Child Rebel
Blackout

What would happen of someone rearranged Superman's molecules? I'm sure someone has already made an attempt to do so, but I can't remember.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 09:19 PM
Child Rebel is currently offline Click here to Send Child Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Child Rebel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

It seemed forced to me. As though they just added the ability so that he could win.

i don't think its adding to his abilities... he's never been in that kind of situation before for such as long time... to me it was a pretty good explanation given his abilities so far...

general question: does superman have a healing factor?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 09:21 PM
TheGame17

Re: Thanos Vs. Superman

Originally posted by WOLVERINEFAN
ok, heres the problem. i have a 13 year old brother who worships superman and he thinks basically no one can beat him. so please enlighten him with proof and pictures of the true power of Thanos.

haha! what a deushebag! i used to be WOLVERINEFAN. i started this damn thread lol!

thanos wins though.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 11:36 PM
TheGame17 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGame17 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGame17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tjcoady

Re: Re: Re: Thanos Vs. Superman

Originally posted by quanchi112
guy is this mainstream thanos? or is it from some alternate zombie marvel world like i suspect?

is this from that marvel zombies story? what was it called?

it's not. sorry.

spoiler: it's a shape shifting skrull trying to keep the zombies from eating him.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2007 12:07 AM
tjcoady is currently offline Click here to Send tjcoady a Private Message Find more posts by tjcoady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

When posting spoilers, please use [SPOILER - highlight to read]: spoiler tags.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2007 12:08 AM