KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Teen Titan Role Play

Teen Titan Role Play
Started by: MrCurt061430

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (276): « First ... « 274 275 [276]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Super19
The Super Saiyan Android

Hey MrCurt,

How come no one replied to Jacope X's thread? Or am I supposed to do that?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 05:40 PM
Super19 is currently offline Click here to Send Super19 a Private Message Find more posts by Super19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JacopeX
Jacope:....Hmmm....Say Ice, isn't there a chemical bond system shown on some type of book or text in the laboratory? Some how, I feel that it can be their somehow. If we have done these types of experiments.

"Yes, there should be."

Old Post Aug 19th, 2007 02:11 PM
MrCurt061430 is currently offline Find more posts by MrCurt061430 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
waspennator

Titan Name: presto the dark magican
Species:beast (but was trained by slave)
Powers(include weakness): dark mage can cast dark thunderbolts can summon the undead dark presto can also make his minions dance and attack and defense and presto can call upon a swarm of dark meteors but the only problem is that fast attacks usaly hit dark magican fast before he can even defend and each spell costs mana.
Gadgets/Weapons(optional):wields a dark sword along with a dark book of spells a dark wand and has the mask of the japanese villian

Appearance:This dark mage wheres dark robes along with a dark hood dark shoes dark gloves and his entire outfit is dark and he wheres the japanese villians mask.
Favorite Food: Dark Meat
Hobby: Getting revenge from being cast away from the wizzard clan.
Background:in the year 1632 maco was first seen in a holy wizzard clan which he knew light spells and can revive people he lived his life untill one mistake he accidently killed a body called laca skepo (which is a male)the holy wizzards where in shocked maco tryed to explain but the wizzards didnt listen and they banned maco from there group but suddently in 1999 a dark beast possoed maco changing macos clothing of holy wizzard and holy book of spells into dark clothing and dark book of spells he wishes for revenge from the clan he was banned from and he started to search for japanese items in japan untill he found broshogans mask maco picked the mask up and placed it in his inventory in the year 2002 slave kidnapped maco and trained maco to be a evil dark wizzard he succeded but then maco heard about teen titans on tv then on 2006 slave said this is your first misson get rid of the teen titans for good then maco said roger and heads of for teen titans tower.
Relative(optional): Slave
Acting Type: a calm dark wizzard who likes to eat meat of animals and likes to be a dark wizzard but whenever he sees a holy wizzard maco goes crazy and starts to casts dark meteors.

im joining this rpg as a villian

Old Post Aug 29th, 2007 06:10 PM
waspennator is currently offline Click here to Send waspennator a Private Message Find more posts by waspennator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arid

Titan Name:Claws
Species: Snapping turtle/Human mutant
Powers: Metallic claws dragon-like scales a Steel shell but not alot of under belly shell easily distracted and enraged quickly making him run low on adrenaline
Favorite Food: Hamburger meat (raw or uncooked
Hobby: Hunt Swimming chewing on furnite bones etc
Background:He was once a normal animal until Slade found him in a lake and decied to infuse him with human dna thus resulting in Arid he did not like Slade and ran off eventually forgot everything when he was knocked out but is remembering it all
Acting Type: Primal good in water or in the wild will follow order completely very nice
Appercane Looks like a snapping turtle but with human like legs and stands up rights heres a snapper http://www.mccullyheritage.org/snapper1.jpg

Last edited by Arid on Oct 2nd, 2007 at 01:22 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 01:19 PM
Arid is currently offline Click here to Send Arid a Private Message Find more posts by Arid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stray_REBIRTH
Rebirth

lol I hate saying this but im back. and I was wondering if anyone wanted to completely restart this rp, ignoring all the old stories and starting a new one? You can still use old characters. that is, if this is okay with the current rp owner...

Thanks, SS, for the sig.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 07:38 PM
stray_REBIRTH is currently offline Click here to Send stray_REBIRTH a Private Message Find more posts by stray_REBIRTH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, the only way I can go back if we continue the story. I can't continue if we ignore the story since my character depends on a storyline.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 07:53 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stray_REBIRTH
Rebirth

well, what i mean is start something new, not continue from like the last posts. I haven't been on in forever and no ones done anything here so i was thinking just starting a new story. im sorry if im making no sense at all lol

Thanks, SS, for the sig.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 08:00 PM
stray_REBIRTH is currently offline Click here to Send stray_REBIRTH a Private Message Find more posts by stray_REBIRTH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

Ok, let me make this clear to everyone who may, or will come across this:

I WILL ONLY RETURN TO THIS RPG TO RE-READ THE OLD POSTS FOR NOVEL PURPOSES! I WILL NOT ACTUALLY PARTICIPATE IN ANY OF THE FUTURE RPGs THAT THIS THREAD WILL DEVELOP AS OTHERS SEE IT! ANYONE WHO COMES ACROSS THIS THREAD HAS MY PERMISSION TO RESTART IT OR WHATEVER, BUT NOBODY HAS MY PERMISSION TO USE Ice AS A CHARACTER OF THEIR OWN! THIS IS MY VERY LAST POST IN THIS THREAD! I WILL NEVER SAY THIS AGAIN, I WILL NEVER PARTICIPATE IN THIS THREAD AGAIN, AND I WILL NEVER POST IN THIS THREAD AGAIN!

Thank you, have a nice day.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2008 10:00 PM
MrCurt061430 is currently offline Find more posts by MrCurt061430 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stray_REBIRTH
Rebirth

ha, i miss this. Im actually planning on writing a story loosely based on stuff here, if no one minds. I'm not gonna try to publish it or anything. just wanna do it for fun :]

Thanks, SS, for the sig.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2010 09:10 PM
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

I don't remember if I participated much in this Teen Titans RPG much or not, but I do mind if you use my character. Dare, as cliche as she is, is already a part of a story I've been writing for the last couple years - don't worry none of the other characters are based of anything in any Teen Titans RPG - and I do intend to try an publish this story. Please do not use my character in any way.

Thank You.

"I'll take the world when it turns on you. I'll set it on fire.

Old Post May 6th, 2010 04:15 AM
D_A_R_E is currently offline Click here to Send D_A_R_E a Private Message Find more posts by D_A_R_E Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

Noted, DARE.

Last edited by MrCurt061430 on Jul 3rd, 2010 at 10:13 AM

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 10:10 AM
stray_REBIRTH
Rebirth

Noted DARE. I promise not to use Dare or anything associated with her. Sorry for the delay in response...I never get on here anymore :/ haha

Thanks, SS, for the sig.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2011 02:15 AM
Drawingblood88

...This thing still going on at all?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2012 10:43 PM
Drawingblood88 is currently offline Click here to Send Drawingblood88 a Private Message Find more posts by Drawingblood88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§ilenda
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2013 09:01 AM
§ilenda is currently offline Click here to Send §ilenda a Private Message Find more posts by §ilenda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote