KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » eternals VS. the new gods

eternals VS. the new gods
Started by: colossus17

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Colossus21

never said he didnt......but people compare him to a high level cosmic being......

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 11:30 AM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

through his staff highfather can directly tap power from the source. he's a pacifist and rarely does so, but in these forum-type situations where any possible once-displayed power can be used, he could channel almost infinite power from the source. using this power he would certainly be above thanos. and as i said, blackracer alone would decimate the eternals. metron is another anamoly. along with the near-skyfather level infinity man darkseid and thier tech, i really can't see NG losing this.

oh, and i agree entirely with the above . . .

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 12:22 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

that is correct.......also the amount of cosmic energy....that thanos can tap into is finite.......the source is infinite.....highfather using his full potential....is above odin or zeus

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 12:56 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

agreed.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 01:02 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manorastroman

you guys are forgetting makkari...that guy is more speedster than ANYBODY from the new gods can handle.

that being said, new gods 7/10, du to highfather.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 05:47 PM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

yeah so he is fast.....the new gods mother boxes can teleport...them....any where in the universe

Last edited by Colossus21 on Jun 16th, 2005 at 06:16 PM

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 06:14 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

and mak sure as hell ain't faster than the racer . . .

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 06:17 PM
manorastroman

makkari beat the runner in a race. nuff said.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 07:06 PM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

true.....but it dosent mean anything............i wonder if he can run with broken legs......

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 07:12 PM
manorastroman

he's still an eternal, which means high durability and regeneration that makes the hulk look like a band-aid donning kid in a helmet.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 07:15 PM
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

How are you gonna break his legs when you can't catch him?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 08:27 PM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

i was being sarcastic..........

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 09:10 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

the racer travels differently. he can sort of be anywhere he needs to be. in any event, supposing he can evade the racer, what's mak gonna do alone when all the other eternals have fallen?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 09:56 PM
Beyonder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by colossus17
yeah so he is fast.....the new gods mother boxes can teleport...them....any where in the universe

Thanos can teleport back. And it's nice they're bringing in the mother box. Thanos shows up with his clones and the New Gods are f#ck. Who wants a piece of Omega?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 03:56 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

thanos will die i hate him and he has a weird color.....also he wants to f**k an abstract being.......i mean like i know he dosent get p**sy on titan .but common....... (*waiting to be attacked by fanboys*)

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 04:11 AM
Beyonder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by colossus17
thanos will die i hate him and he has a weird color.....also he wants to f**k an abstract being.......i mean like i know he dosent get p**sy on titan .but common....... (*waiting to be attacked by fanboys*)

Thanos thinks big. Plus Mistress Death in human form is pretty hot. Thanos, however, probably likes the skeletal version - he's one dirty bastard. wink

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 04:19 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

indeed he is

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 04:28 AM