KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Sachi Scroll

The Sachi Scroll
Started by: Kaden

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (78): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

[about weapond of choice.. i change daggers to secondary and have a schyte as primary]

Attachment: schyte.gif
This has been downloaded 52 time(s).

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 09:22 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the-unforgiven
some questions and then my char:
1. do you got permisson.. sad if this is shut down.
2. may you be angry or fight (not hand to hand but by mouth) with other players (in the game as our roles?)
3. will the game end after the scroll has been found.

Name: Zuke Wintermaze
Element: Fire
Weapon: Sharp daggers. have 8 of them.
Class: BattleMage
Race: Drakel (noone know for sure) shape of a dragon. tail, dragon ears and unfortuantly broken wings.
Power Level: 8 (great strength, but if he want to use a demanding magic it might not work if he gives maximum power.)
Spells: Dragons wrath (melee strike. very strong)
Inferno (All things around him get burned. Flames in a radie of 10 meters around him)
Burn (his skin beginn to burn and he become living fire. Extreamly weak to water)
Dragon rage: Double the effect of a magic made by partymember but lower the endurance of zuke.
Fireball. fire one or multiple balls.
Personality: polite and kind person, hostile to unfamiliar, unreliable if he dont know the person quite good, love animals, sweet, optimistic, brave/crazy, he has great power withing his magic, but he is not very smart and can nothing of technical thinks, forgiving, help other with pleasure if they are nice to him.
Appearance: Green skin, red burning eyes, and flame colours long hair. realy tall. almost always wear a magical cold coat to not overheat when angry or using magic.
Reason for Finding the Sachi Scroll: While Zuke was little he observed his family got killed by a dark wizard. he want the scroll for revenge.. strenghten his powers and become powerfull enough to revenge his loved. He would use the scroll to revive, if not the dark spell hade stoped earlier tries to revive. he instead would feel better if his parents could rest in peace by his vengence.

yes she does

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 09:25 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

good.. if you are talking about premission? smile

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 09:26 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

i am

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 09:29 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

great smile

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 09:33 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Name:eve
hair :blond
eyes: green on the outside and a white pupil
Elements: earth & wind
Weapon:none
Class: sorceress
Race: human/tiger
Power Level: 7
Spells:
earth tornado
elemental doom
lovely garden

Personality: Kelly is type that keeps to be with other but keep to her self. she looks for the staff to bring back her home land which one day vanished.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 11:16 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

cool chars posted here big grin

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 11:44 PM
Vidina
What to write?

I'm in!
Name: Jeros
Element: Light
Weapon: Rapier, Sword and Broadsword (all have a silver blade)
Class: Paladin
Race: Human
Power Level: 6
Spells: Blinding Blade (Special Move)
Lightspeed (Special Move)
Healing Light
Holy Light
Saint Cross (a circle of light attacks around him)
Personality: Kind, honorable, protective, always looking out for people
Appearance: Tall, spiky white hair, small amounts of white armour under clothes, white shirt, white pants, white jacket
Reason For Finding The Sachi Scroll: Some years ago he was separated from his love when the ship they were on was attacked, he wants the Sachi Scroll so he can know where she is. Doesn't tell anyone at the start.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 01:19 AM
Vidina is currently offline Click here to Send Vidina a Private Message Find more posts by Vidina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaden
Wind Sorceress

Originally posted by the-unforgiven
some questions and then my char:
1. do you got permisson.. sad if this is shut down.
2. may you be angry or fight (not hand to hand but by mouth) with other players (in the game as our roles?)
3. will the game end after the scroll has been found.

ooc:
1) shadow12 already answered this, but just to repeat- yes, I did get permission.
2) yes, but no naughty language and if the person is being seriously offended (like for real), please back off if they ask you to stop. So, play fights in character are okay, but no flaming for real or anything. And no cursing!
3) *mysterious* I can't say for sure. wink

"Kaden: Oh, sorry, Vash, I wasn't paying attention. ^^; Let's see, the Sachi Scroll... Well, in my village library, I did some reading on it, and apparently, it really does have the power to grant one wish to anyone who can find and read it. It can make your deepest heart's desire come true... (Luna... I promise, I'll bring you back...) *sees a Drakel in a dark coat walking up to them* Um, are you here to join the group searching for the Sachi Scroll?"

~"The Sachi Scroll... said to bring eternal happiness to the one who should discover it, because it can grant that person one wish..."~
Anyone can join my first RPG, anytime! (Click the link above.) All you have to do is post a character bio and your reason for finding the Sachi Scroll! We'll fill you in on the rest! Join the Sachi Scroll group today!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 01:24 AM
Kaden is currently offline Click here to Send Kaden a Private Message Find more posts by Kaden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"Well, yes i am.. hey.. im zuke.."
Holding his schyte in his right hand he put forward his left to shake.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 01:26 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(what r all the spells kaden)

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 01:26 AM
Kaden
Wind Sorceress

"Kaden: *shakes his hand* (His skin feels almost... scaly?) *smiles* It's a pleasure to meet you, Zuke, I'm Kaden."

ooc: Whatever you want, Shadow12. It's basically a free-for-all. wink

~"The Sachi Scroll... said to bring eternal happiness to the one who should discover it, because it can grant that person one wish..."~
Anyone can join my first RPG, anytime! (Click the link above.) All you have to do is post a character bio and your reason for finding the Sachi Scroll! We'll fill you in on the rest! Join the Sachi Scroll group today!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 01:27 AM
Kaden is currently offline Click here to Send Kaden a Private Message Find more posts by Kaden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Name: Denis.
Element: Darkness
Weapon: A darkness sword which he can use to cast magic too.
Class: Swordsmaster
Race: Vampire
Power Level: 9
Spells:
Soul of Vampire(Special): Can suck on the blood of someone to gain the person's skills, abilites, or just to regain health.
Call of The Spirit World: Can call upon souls to help him.
The Eternal Dark: A small black hole which could swallow up a person.

Personality: Like most Vampires his very secretive and dark. But unlike alot of other Vampires Denis is not that evil, he wouldn't kill people for the fun of it. But would suck on someone's blood if nescesery to keep alive.
Appearance:A black silk shirt with a black silvery cloak. His sword is sheaded on his back. Red eyes and deep red hair. You could say his young from his looks. Black pants with heavy black boots.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 01:28 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(k thanks)

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 01:29 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Name: lance
Elements: light and darkness
Weapon: Staff, two swords one with a white blade the other with a black blade
Race: unknown but looks human (for the most part)
Spells: mimicry, alchemy
Personality: good person, friendly, kind, trustworthy, bad tempered, forgiving, helps others, keeps to himself, loyal, very lonely and isolated.
Appearance: long silver hair, red eyes,a yin-yang on his forehead, wear black pants,and T-shirt, black combat boots, red cloak, and has four alchmy symbols ingraved on the the front and back of his hands

Last edited by Thunder Fox on Jun 16th, 2005 at 01:42 AM

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 01:38 AM
Vidina
What to write?

"Greetings," Jeros said as he walked up, "If I am correct you're looking for the Sachi Scroll, I'd like to join you"

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 01:41 AM
Vidina is currently offline Click here to Send Vidina a Private Message Find more posts by Vidina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Denis was standing in a corner hidden by the darkness listening softly. His hand on the handle of his sword.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 01:42 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-watches them talk not saying anything seeing if they are freindly or not-

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 01:43 AM
Kaden
Wind Sorceress

Originally posted by Vidina
"Greetings," Jeros said as he walked up, "If I am correct you're looking for the Sachi Scroll, I'd like to join you"

"Kaden: Of course you can join us! This whole group, *gestures towards the people she has been talking to* is going together to find the Sachi Scroll. I think it'd be safer to travel together than to all look by ourselves, right?"

ooc: Oh, yeah, and I'd prefer it if nobody died right off the bat, okay? ^^;

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 01:45 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-sees that they seem friendly decide to make his presance known-

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 01:47 AM