KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Quasar vs Superman

Quasar vs Superman
Started by: kgkg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Priest

nah, Quasar ftw.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 08:39 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Priest
nah, Quasar ftw.
i cant believe im arguing for supes cuz i really dont like him at all. but supes wouldnt go down like quasar did. supes has way more feats, way more accomplishments, and has beaten tougher opponents on his normal powerset.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 08:41 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
i cant believe im arguing for supes cuz i really dont like him at all. but supes wouldnt go down like quasar did. supes has way more feats, way more accomplishments, and has beaten tougher opponents on his normal powerset.

Except not, since as a major Superman fan, the fact is that he's most vulnerable to the sort of attack that is Quasar's primary tactic.

Superman is more powerful, but Quasar is tailor made to take him more often than not.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 09:47 PM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ouallada

Quasar for the slender majority. 6-7/10.

^I think magic is Superman's worst foe, not energy manip. Not really a weakness, but iirc it bypasses his aura.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 09:56 PM
Ouallada is currently offline Click here to Send Ouallada a Private Message Find more posts by Ouallada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Speed Kills. Superman 9/10 based on speed alone. Quasar gets one win for a solar energy suck.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 10:27 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Speed Kills. Superman 9/10 based on speed alone.

Uncanny.

If you think that, then why does Superman lose the majority to Kyle?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 10:33 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Quasar ftw.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 10:51 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by batdude123
Uncanny.

If you think that, then why does Superman lose the majority to Kyle?

Becuz Kyle fights people lIke amazo 2000 and white martians and the ring has an auto protect.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 10:53 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Becuz Kyle fights people lIke amazo 2000 and white martians and the ring has an auto protect.

And Quasar fights people like a Watcher, Maelstrom, Firelord, etc.

Superman owns people like Darkseid, Despero, and stalemales the Earth-2 Superman.

You're a delusional fanboy if you think that Superman can own Quasar but can't beat Kyle.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 10:57 PM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by panthergod

Superman owns people like Darkseid, Despero, and stalemales the Earth-2 Superman.

You're a delusional fanboy if you think that Superman can own Quasar but can't beat Kyle.

Are you stupid or what. Kyle has better feats. And Superman has Never pwned DS who uses his actual power set. Never in the history of thier fights has DS lost to Superman when he uses a teleport beam or mental powers or what ever. Take that crap otu of here. And Superman pwned DEspero once in the worst book in history. If you remember the superman Despero fight, Des was winnning hand to hand. Then Superman KO's him with one blast of hV? wtf. Heat vision is now superior to his strength? PIS. And if you count that, you are an idiot. He didnt' stale mate earth 2 superman. were we reading the same comic? Superman beats Quasar unless I see quasar fighting someone like Amazo with stunning results. And does quasar have an auto shield? has he created free thinking automotons? Get the **** out of here you loser. I'm free to give my summation based upon the points that I feel. If you dont' like it, so the **** what.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 11:01 PM
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

This is a valid point. Also, let's not forget that Quasar held out against Galactus for a bit. Say what you will, but Superman's roster of victories is more impressive than Kyle's. Not that this affects the outcome. Just sayin'.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 11:05 PM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Acrosurge
This is a valid point. Also, let's not forget that Quasar held out against Galactus for a bit. Say what you will, but Superman's roster of victories is more impressive than Kyle's. Not that this affects the outcome. Just sayin'.

He has no point. I discredited all of his points.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 11:14 PM
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by nvrbeenarealman
Are you stupid or what. Kyle has better feats.

Than who?
quote:

And Superman has Never pwned DS who uses his actual power set. Never in the history of thier fights has DS lost to Superman when he uses a teleport beam or mental powers or what ever. Take that crap otu of here.

BS excuses. Darkseid is Superman B!TCH right now.

I know you're so upset becasue you imagine yourself to be Darkseid's submissive slave due to your disturbing sexual fetish of him, but you'll get over it.
quote:

And Superman pwned DEspero once in the worst book in history. If you remember the superman Despero fight, Des was winnning hand to hand. Then Superman KO's him with one blast of hV? wtf. Heat vision is now superior to his strength? PIS. And if you count that, you are an idiot.

And you are a comfirmed illiterate fool yet again, otherwise you would have known that he was deliberately not fighting back at first to convince the 'Others' to free Earth's heroes from their mental control. Them seeing Despero's brutality proves to them that he was evil. once Superman proves that too them, he swiftly owned Despero when he chose to resist.

Yet again, we see the perils of reading internet message boards in place f reading the actual comics.

quote:

He didnt' stale mate earth 2 superman. were we reading the same comic?

Apparently you never read the comic at all, tehrwise you have known that Superman stalemated the Earth-2 Superman for THREE ISSUES straight.

But you wouldn't know that, that would require having actual knowledge of the actual comics, instead of relying on 3rd hand internet descriptions.
quote:

Superman beats Quasar unless I see quasar fighting someone like Amazo with stunning results.

lol, how about a Watcher? Adam Warlock(before getting distracted)? A good amount of the Shi'Ar Imperial Guard?

Quasar is easily on a par with Kyle, and Kyle has NEVER been superior to Superman in power of formidablity a a GL.
quote:

And does quasar have an auto shield? has he created free thinking automotons?

1)Yes. @0 Who the f*ck cares?

quote:

Get the **** out of here you loser.

Nah, it's too fun laughing at you pathetic lies.

quote:

I'm free to give my summation based upon the points that I feel. If you dont' like it, so the **** what.

Then you admit that you post your laughably wrong opinion based on emotions rather than logic.

Just like the pseudo-female I always knew you were.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 11:19 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Than who?

BS excuses. Darkseid is Superman B!TCH right now.

I know you're so upset becasue you imagine yourself to be Darkseid's submissive slave due to your disturbing sexual fetish of him, but you'll get over it.

Apparently you never read the comic at all, tehrwise you have known that Superman stalemated the Earth-2 Superman for THREE ISSUES straight.

But you wouldn't know that, that would require having actual knowledge of the actual comics, instead of relying on 3rd hand internet descriptions.

lol, how about a Watcher? Adam Warlock(before getting distracted)? A good amount of the Shi'Ar Imperial Guard?

Quasar is easily on a par with Kyle, and Kyle has NEVER been superior to Superman in power of formidablity a a GL.

1)Yes. @0 Who the f*ck cares?

Nah, it's too fun laughing at you pathetic lies.

Then you admit that you post your laughably wrong opinion based on emotions rather than logic.

Just like the pseudo-female I always knew you were.

LOl at you you lame. I can kick your ass real life 8 ways to sunday. how would you feel getting a west side chicago ghetto ass beat down from a ****** you *****. I may be wealthy now, haven't always been. The hood is still in me. I have no problem pming you my address if you want to keep calling me out my name or making jokes about my sexuality *****. I'll tap that ass and not the way you would like you closet homophone. As for the argument, You say who cares becuz quasar simply isn't as versatile as kyle. Period. Superman dind't stalemate any e-2 superman. e2 superman is a superman. he certainly wasn't trying to kill clark. Get that bull out of here.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 11:22 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

LOL @ autoshields.

They didn't save Kyle from being shot here.

http://img215.imageshack.us/my.php?...ometheusyr5.jpg

Fact of the matter is that "auto shields" appear in comics about as often as Torquasm-Vo.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 11:24 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL @ autoshields.

They didn't save Kyle from being shot here.

http://img215.imageshack.us/my.php?...ometheusyr5.jpg

Fact of the matter is that "auto shields" appear in comics about as often as Torquasm-Vo.

Let's say Kyle and Superman both operate on the same lvl of power. Then they would get an even split.

Now lets say they both have the same number of options to win.

It's an even split.

The problem is that kyle has many many more options and ways to win.

Not an even split.

This is how I feel about it. I'd give kyle the same wins over diana or Gladiator, Some of my favs.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 11:27 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Let's say Kyle and Superman both operate on the same lvl of power. Then they would get an even split.

Now lets say they both have the same number of options to win.

It's an even split.

The problem is that kyle has many many more options and ways to win.

Not an even split.

This is how I feel about it. I'd give kyle the same wins over diana or Gladiator, Some of my favs.

I could care less about who your favorites are.

Superman has quicker and more effective ways of winning than Kyle does. And that's really what it comes down to.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 11:39 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

I could care less about who your favorites are.

Superman has quicker and more effective ways of winning than Kyle does. And that's really what it comes down to.

I dont' think so. That is my opinion. You have yours. I believe Kyle has more options and just as much power at his finger tips, if not more. No need in arguing it any further. Plus I hate Superman. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 11:43 PM
Tazer

Yo.

Originally posted by Acrosurge
Not the only one. Quasar also followed the Silver Surfer through an asteroid field without being left behind. Why shouldn't the bands be able to move Quasar at interstellar speeds? Even the infinitely stupid handbooks and power grids list Quasar as warp speed capable.

Is there another example of a slow flight speed for Quasar besides the one you mentioned?

how fast was SS stated to be moving tho??

as for other examples, I listed some in the other "Quasar vs....." -thread, but heres another: in either his 1st or 2nd appearance Makkari litterally DRAGGED Elvis behind him as he lead the way to (IIRC) Lemuria. Elvis, once again, couldnt keep up.

Tazer

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 11:47 PM
Tazer is currently offline Click here to Send Tazer a Private Message Find more posts by Tazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by nvrbeenarealman
LOl at you you lame.

Nah, 'son, YOU are the one who is continually being laughed at, both here and in real life.

You're a living joke, a thing for people's personal comedic amusement, nothing more.
quote:

I can kick your ass real life 8 ways to sunday. how would you feel getting a west side chicago ghetto ass beat down from a ****** you *****.

Your pseudo-masculine e-thug posturing isn't fooling anyone, junior.
Keep your prison fantasies to yourself, freak.

quote:

I may be wealthy now, haven't always been.

riiiiiiight.

LMAO.
quote:

The hood is still in me. I have no problem pming you my address if you want to keep calling me out my name or making jokes about my sexuality *****.

I don't want to know anything about you other than the disturbingly and unintentionally hilarious indications you've displayed so far. You're DL lifestyle is your business, kid keep that sh!t to yourself and out of this discussion.
quote:

I'll tap that ass and not the way you would like you closet homophone.

Once again, there's no need to redirect your Darkseid fantasies unto me, son. I know you never had a strong male figure in your life, but there's no need to take out your pathetic lack of male leadership out on me.

I dont give a shit what your orientation is, that has no place in this iscussuon or this thread.

The fact that you so pathetic as to resort to this shit becasue your getting trash on an internet messageboard debate about comic bokks speaks volumes about your incredible level of self-hate and low self esteem.

It's okay, kid. it's okay.

*snicker*
quote:

As for the argument, You say who cares becuz quasar simply isn't as versatile as kyle. Period. Superman dind't stalemate any e-2 superman. e2 superman is a superman. he certainly wasn't trying to kill clark. Get that bull out of here. [/B]

You prove to be ignorant liar, yet again.

Superman stalemated Eatrth-2 Sueprman for tHREE STRAIGHT ISSUES during the IC crossover. Further, E-2 Supes blamed our Superman for the death of LOIS. He was certainly going al out on him. And was matched attacks for attack, thier power warping space/time and shattering Earth-2.

You might want to try actually reading the COMICS sometime, instead of fabricating fan fiction in your head and peddling it as fact.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 11:52 PM