KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Phoenix Vs Marvel Universe

Phoenix Vs Marvel Universe
Started by: GalacticStorm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
manorastroman

leon has a thing for franklin...plugs him on damn near any thread involving cosmics.

PF: created the multiverse and the abstracts
FR: created POCKET (miniature) TEMPORARY universes, none of which have abstracts

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 05:24 PM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

BECAUSE franklin richards has done more impressive stuff than her like oh lemme think CREATE MANY ****IN UNIVERSES BY HIMSELF, it doesnt matter who created who, thanos was created by the multiverse in a sinngle pathetic universe which in itself was created by the pheonix and eternity and death and order and chaos, yet he killed eternity once and another time destroyed the ENTIRE MULTIVERSE INCLUDIN THE TRIBUNAL.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 05:25 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonheartmm
BECAUSE franklin richards has done more impressive stuff than her like oh lemme think CREATE MANY ****IN UNIVERSES BY HIMSELF, it doesnt matter who created who, thanos was created by the multiverse in a sinngle pathetic universe which in itself was created by the pheonix and eternity and death and order and chaos, yet he killed eternity once and another time destroyed the ENTIRE MULTIVERSE INCLUDIN THE TRIBUNAL.

Apparently, the "Phoenix", or the force of creation, created the multiverse, leon.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 05:27 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

the only POCKET universe he created was the first one, all the other ones after that were full sized and they were NOT TEMPORARY what makes u think they were temporary? looks like ur just tryin to put me down, and what makes u think they dont have abstracts? u aint even got anythin that slightly leads to that conclusion, u should realize that. and PF did NOT CREATE the multiverse, that was the infinite being who did that.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 05:29 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

another time destroyed the ENTIRE MULTIVERSE INCLUDIN THE TRIBUNAL.

And including Richards.
FR is one of the most powerful beings ever, but PF, LT are more powerful.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 05:36 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord S
King

Re: Phoenix Vs Marvel Universe

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
(please log in to view the image)
LT cages her like a canary and bitchslaps her to destruction.

End of story.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 05:36 PM
Lord S is currently offline Click here to Send Lord S a Private Message Find more posts by Lord S Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Issue numbers#

Destroyed the multiverse? When was this? #?

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 05:41 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by kgkg
Issue numbers#

Destroyed the multiverse? When was this? #?

I think he meant Thanos with HOTU destroyed the Multiverse.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 05:44 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by Xplosive

ohhhhh that makes more sense confused

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 05:46 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord S
King

There's no clear-cut answer for this...some people say it was the Multiverse, others say it was just 616.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 05:49 PM
Lord S is currently offline Click here to Send Lord S a Private Message Find more posts by Lord S Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

no he did destroy the entire multiverse, im sure. and yes, tribunal is more powerful than the current potential franklin richards, but i find no reason to believe that pheonix force is more powerful than franklin.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 06:13 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Which are?
I am sure GalacticStorm will find greater feat on PF than Franklin Richards has achieved.

You know me too well Xplosive lol.

Well for a start Phoenix has joined all universes together by projecting a doorway throughout the entire multiverse.

-During the AoA,in Gambit and the X-Ternals 3,it has been revealed that at the heart of the neutron galaxy there is a nexus point for all matter and anti-matter crossing over to every different reality in existence.If the M’Kraan Crystal opens in just one reality destruction will eventually spread to all other realities and consume everything (as Jahf says:everything,everywhere,everywhen). It was also stated in that comic that only phoenix had the power to repair and contain the crystal.

The M'kraan crystal acts as a multiversal reset switch blinking out all realities and universes etc. Phoenix literally held on to the universe as it was coming apart at the seams, joined it back together and re-energised the crystals energy matrix, therefore containing this multiversal power.

Both of these are multiversal feats far in excess of anything Franklin Richards has done. The celestials have said to him that at full potential he could become equal to them. Phoenix craps out celestials, eternities and the like along with every universe she creates in the multiverse.

Phoenix is the union with Jean and THE primal force of creation. Thats all you need to know. This is current continuit and is supported by non X-related titles such as F4 which states that phoenix creates all the universes

Also holding a fractured, dying universe in your hand and telekinetically reconfiguring its matter and timeline is a lot harder than just reality warping a POCKET universe.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 06:31 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by Lord S
There's no clear-cut answer for this...some people say it was the Multiverse, others say it was just 616.

If Thanos destroyed the entire marvel multiverse then surely he would have destroyed Adam Warlock along with it?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 06:44 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

You know me too well Xplosive lol.

Well for a start Phoenix has joined all universes together by projecting a doorway throughout the entire multiverse.

-During the AoA,in Gambit and the X-Ternals 3,it has been revealed that at the heart of the neutron galaxy there is a nexus point for all matter and anti-matter crossing over to every different reality in existence.If the M’Kraan Crystal opens in just one reality destruction will eventually spread to all other realities and consume everything (as Jahf says:everything,everywhere,everywhen). It was also stated in that comic that only phoenix had the power to repair and contain the crystal.

The M'kraan crystal acts as a multiversal reset switch blinking out all realities and universes etc. Phoenix literally held on to the universe as it was coming apart at the seams, joined it back together and re-energised the crystals energy matrix, therefore containing this multiversal power.

Both of these are multiversal feats far in excess of anything Franklin Richards has done. The celestials have said to him that at full potential he could become equal to them. Phoenix craps out celestials, eternities and the like along with every universe she creates in the multiverse.

Phoenix is the union with Jean and THE primal force of creation. Thats all you need to know. This is current continuit and is supported by non X-related titles such as F4 which states that phoenix creates all the universes

Also holding a fractured, dying universe in your hand and telekinetically reconfiguring its matter and timeline is a lot harder than just reality warping a POCKET universe.

holding onto a UNIVERSE is no big deal, and it was the mkraan crystal that was threatenin the multiverse, not jean,

and franklin richards power far exceeds that of the damn celestials no celestial has created universes, not even close, they were punked by super ego.

and i would like to see where i a fanastic four comic, it says that the pheonix force created the entire multiverse.

uhm im sure u didnt hear what i told u, the onle POCKET universe franklin created was the first one he created after the onslaught saga, but every universe after that was a FULL sized one, with all its abstracts and size, and he has created MANY of these PERMANENT FULL SIZED universes.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 06:47 PM
manorastroman

when, pray tell, did he do that?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 07:08 PM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

u mean create new universes? well he went on a kinda trip to alternate universes with a couple of friends{includin harvard the duck lol} i dont really remember what the purpose was, but he journeyed throuh many universes, in the end he and his buddies found out that it was actually FRANKLIN who was creatin all these universes they were journeyin through. franklin didnt even know it himself before, meaning he hadnt even realized when he had created them, just goes to show how easy it is for franklin.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 07:18 PM
Lord S
King

If Thanos destroyed the entire marvel multiverse then surely he would have destroyed Adam Warlock along with it?
Ahh, but I believe the way it is sold is that Adam Warlock is separate from this reality...like the pre-retcon Beyonder was supposedly beyond the multiverse...like DC is separate from Marvel, DBZ is separate, etc. Where Warlock resides is up in the air, but 'apart from this reality' should mean he's beyond the multiverse.

That's how I interpret it...I may be wrong, but how can Thanos wipe out LT and have the multiverse still exist? Unless he instantly delegated the role and responsibility of LT, as judge, onto himself as he destroyed him, cause LT was a servant of the one who is above all...and Thanos had become that.

So maybe it was just 616.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 07:27 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

If you read my post properly before contributing you'll see that the M'kraan crystal is a multiversal threat, it blinks out the multiversal. Jean contained this multiversal wave with her power and then re-energised the energy matrix which contains that multiversal power. Ive given you an issue reference number so theres no debating that. Check up on it or except it and move on.

"and franklin richards power far exceeds that of the damn celestials no celestial has created universes, not even close, they were punked by super ego.

The celestials stated as is common knowledge on these forums that franklin would one day come to equal them in power. Deal with it. The celestials are an immensely powerful and they can juggle planets. Creating a POCKET universe as franklin does is certainly achieveable by them. I think youre under estimating them. Try reading up on them.

" and i would like to see where i a fanastic four comic, it says that the pheonix force created the entire multiverse."

Well youre obviously not a regular F4 reader or you would have read the issue which states phoenix is responsible for creation. Its in one of the last 6 issues. PM KG he had a look at it after i told him about it.

"uhm im sure u didnt hear what i told u, the onle POCKET universe franklin created was the first one he created after the onslaught saga, but every universe after that was a FULL sized one, with all its abstracts and size, and he has created MANY of these PERMANENT FULL SIZED universes."

Dont assume that because youre so obviously a massive fan of FR that other posters dont know anything about him. Franklin is capable of creating pocket universes which are far from the size of normal universes. Heres a link to his bio:

http://www.marveldirectory.com/indi...rdsfranklin.htm

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 07:29 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by Lord S
Ahh, but I believe the way it is sold is that Adam Warlock is separate from this reality...like the pre-retcon Beyonder was supposedly beyond the multiverse...like DC is separate from Marvel, DBZ is separate, etc. Where Warlock resides is up in the air, but 'apart from this reality' should mean he's beyond the multiverse.

That's how I interpret it...I may be wrong, but how can Thanos wipe out LT and have the multiverse still exist? Unless he instantly delegated the role and responsibility of LT, as judge, onto himself as he destroyed him, cause LT was a servant of the one who is above all...and Thanos had become that.

So maybe it was just 616.

A reality represents a single universe. Adam warlock isnt seperate from all realities of the multiverse. Adam asks Thanos how is it that the UNIVERSE came to end when he reappears into 616 through a mystic portal. Thanos destroyed the entire universe and the 616 reality, not the multiverse.

Attachment: the end #06-12_tato.jpg
This has been downloaded 130 time(s).

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 07:37 PM
leonheartmm

its not comon knowledge, its bullshit, a celestial could not create a pocket universe AND COULD NOT CREATE A FULL SIZED UNIVERSE, stop sayin that all he created was a pocket universe

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 08:03 PM