KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Who Should Play The Joker?

Who Should Play The Joker?
Started by: TheFilmProphet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « First ... « 18 19 [20]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kovacs86

I thought King Kong 2005 was BS! It was sickeningly overlong, repetitive and why the HEll were they attacked by giant dicks? The ESB bit was ridiculously overlong too... the best bit was the opening in New York... Naomi watts was good though. 33's King Kong is pure classic and a fantastic movie!

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 10:31 AM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smiley8
Come what may....

It really wasn't that bad in the end although i will agree that it was toooo long and like you say the bit with the dicks and whatnot was crazy!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 10:36 AM
smiley8 is currently offline Click here to Send smiley8 a Private Message Find more posts by smiley8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

I think that honestly, it was ridiculously overhyped. I felt like a game where they take the movie then add in loads of extra levels that are irrelevant to the plot!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 10:38 AM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
systemshock2

I just saw "Firewall" the other way, with potential Joker Paul Bettany in it, and I just couldn't see him as the Joker. He has the features of a superhero like Captain America, but not the Joker. Even when he was menacing towards the end of the film it wasn't working.

Best rivalry ever!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 01:59 AM
systemshock2 is currently offline Click here to Send systemshock2 a Private Message Find more posts by systemshock2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Yeah, maybe Red Skull but not Joker. I never thought about that, he does seem like he'd be a good Red Skull.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 05:51 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

He's a great actor but maybe not a Joker. I hear Hlme is Nolan's fave

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 07:18 AM
Syphonphil

Daniel Craig as the Joker!

Belive it. Or not i think daniel craig should get a shot at playing the new joker! I was watching cowboys and aliens and at one point , there was a close up of dan squinting at the sun all bloody with a squinting grin. And just the way the blood fell on the corner of his mouth, i could see it. Wasnt even thinking batman at the time, but his expression was perfect! He's talented, chiseled features and can clearly see him goin nuts! I know it may seem off, but hear me out and check out C&A, and you decide!

Also thomas jane should have played batman!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2013 03:45 PM
Syphonphil is currently offline Click here to Send Syphonphil a Private Message Find more posts by Syphonphil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctorwho?
The Doctor

^Ben Affleck is the new joker...

Old Post Aug 30th, 2013 06:09 PM
Doctorwho? is currently offline Click here to Send Doctorwho? a Private Message Find more posts by Doctorwho? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deft

I'd like William Dafoe like Joker in a future.

Last edited by deft on Jul 28th, 2019 at 12:24 AM

Old Post Jul 28th, 2019 12:22 AM
deft is currently offline Click here to Send deft a Private Message Find more posts by deft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Killer-bone

Spoiler alert: It was Heath Ledger!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2021 05:05 PM
Killer-bone is currently offline Click here to Send Killer-bone a Private Message Find more posts by Killer-bone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xXI_wing_IXx
Junior

Mark Hamill. Would be a perfect choice.

Old Post May 15th, 2021 05:50 AM
xXI_wing_IXx is currently offline Click here to Send xXI_wing_IXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXI_wing_IXx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Ah, a young Malcolm McDowell would’ve been great.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 7th, 2021 08:43 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote