KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » What was so bad about Anikans march into the temple

What was so bad about Anikans march into the temple
Started by: kalsemo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kalsemo

Just listened to The Arena

I'm lisenting to the Arena right now and I think its not so bad... I mean, it is a march and has a steady beat.... it seemed ok for the scene... but I can still understand how many people would have preferred imperial march.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 06:45 PM
Click here to Send kalsemo a Private Message Find more posts by kalsemo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhindon
Mrs. Ackles

The March makes the most sense to me, ESPECIALLY since when Anakin told Padme what he had done to the sand people who were responsible for this mother's death in Episode II, they played a piece of it then...foreshadowing if you will. Based on that, and it being his first act as Darth Vader and how much you hear it with him in IV, V, and VI, I think it really would have been perfect.

That and more Jedi killings by Anakin would have perfected that scene. Still love the overhead shot and flowing robes, and the activation of his light saber with the younglings

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 06:53 PM
Click here to Send Rhindon a Private Message Find more posts by Rhindon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

You know what.....i'm not even THAT set on Erma Franklin - piece of my heart.....i'm sure Roy Orbison - Blue Bayou would fit the scene in my sick perverted mind just fine thumb up

~wickerman~

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 06:55 PM
Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chubbychipmunk
wut goes here?

i think that anakin looked really hot doing that whold march thing :P

"*laughs*. We got 'em R2"

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 02:08 AM
Click here to Send chubbychipmunk a Private Message Find more posts by chubbychipmunk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chubbychipmunk
wut goes here?

who agrees with me?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 02:09 AM
Click here to Send chubbychipmunk a Private Message Find more posts by chubbychipmunk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhindon
Mrs. Ackles

That's a given here smile

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 02:12 AM
Click here to Send Rhindon a Private Message Find more posts by Rhindon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chubbychipmunk
wut goes here?

lol omg he is sooo hot yes

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 02:19 AM
Obi Mynobi
Restricted

Account Restricted

that was the cool scene.

join the darkside or else!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 03:39 AM
Click here to Send Obi Mynobi a Private Message Find more posts by Obi Mynobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by chubbychipmunk
i think that anakin looked really hot doing that whold march thing :P
Originally posted by Ani's Girl
That's a given here smile
Originally posted by chubbychipmunk
lol omg he is sooo hot yes

Why did this turn into a shrine for Hayden Christensen all of a sudden?

confused

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 03:45 AM
Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhindon
Mrs. Ackles

Forgive me master, I have no excuse!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 09:25 AM
DenKi

I just Imagen the scene with Anakin getting to the Top of the Steps and Using the force to take out the Jedi whos gaurding the temple with ease. then he looks down at them and contiunes to walk in.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 11:36 AM
Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhindon
Mrs. Ackles

After all the build up, and the way they spoke about what he did in the OT, they really should have shown him killing more Jedi. They showed him killing more on Mustafar I think than at the temple.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 11:40 AM
david flood

Originally posted by Ani's Girl
Forgive me master, I have no excuse!

laughing laughing clever

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 11:57 AM
Click here to Send david flood a Private Message Find more posts by david flood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhindon
Mrs. Ackles

I still think they ought to do a spoof reel for this film. Even if they make stuff up like the end of the Toy Story and Shrek movies.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 12:00 PM
ArynCrinn

Hey! I just decided that I want to try and write a new piece of music for the march into the temple.
If anyone can give me a decent clip of the march for me to use for timing and any ideas of what music would be use in it, that woudl be very helpful. Also, full star wars sheet music would be good as well.
I already plan to use imperial march, any other ideas would be good.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 12:54 AM
Click here to Send ArynCrinn a Private Message Find more posts by ArynCrinn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

Perhaps a dark rendition of the Force theme?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 01:29 AM
Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArynCrinn

Yeah, I was thinking of that as well, I only got the first page of the music for it.
Anyone know where I can get the rest?
The following are the instruments/music I can include in the piece
Keyboards: Piano, Harpsichord, Synthesizer, Organ
Chorus: Soprano, Alto, Tenor, Bass, Voice
Woodwinds: Piccolo, Flute, Recorder, Oboe, Bb Clarinet, A Clarinet, Bass Clarinet, Soprano Sax., Alto Sax., Tenor Sax., Bari. Sax., Bassoon
Brass: Horn in F, Bb Trumpet, Trombone, Baritone (T.C.), Baritone (B.C), Euphonium, Tuba
Strings: Violin, Viola, Cello, Contrabass
Plucked Strings: Mandolin, Banjo, Guitar, Guitar (TAB), Electric Guitar, Harp, Electric Bass, Electric Bass (TAB), Acoustic Bass
Percussion: Timpani, Mallets, Snare Drum, Bass Drum, Drum Set, Percussion.

I'm using a program called Finale NotePad, it will only let me have 8 staves because it's only the free version. I can do multiple versions with different instruments.
The music will probably be in midi, unless I can find people to play all this stuff. And if I can't work out hwo to save it from the program, it would require the same program to listen to it.

Last edited by ArynCrinn on Jun 26th, 2005 at 02:43 AM

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 02:31 AM
Click here to Send ArynCrinn a Private Message Find more posts by ArynCrinn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
It had shitty music.

The music was lame! whats wrong with you, people are grasphing at nothing now and looking for ANYTHING wrong...

the music was fine, ROTS' music was the best score of all 6 films...

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 03:12 AM
Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Serra_Keto
...Silvertsume's Lover...

I cried from this point on for the rest of the movie. sad

*~Mhm That's Right, Uh Huh Uh Huh~*

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 03:19 AM
Click here to Send Serra_Keto a Private Message Find more posts by Serra_Keto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArynCrinn

I got nothign wrong with any of the music from the movies.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 03:39 AM