KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » That first Breath

That first Breath
Started by: Arbiter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Halo
Dark Sith Lord

you would say that being that his palpatine picture is plastered all over your sig. By the way Devil did you enjoy the deviled eggs. I think Ewans acting was the best as compared to Hayden's. Some things didn't feel real maybe cause when you label someone as Darth Vader I am used to seeing a black helmeted dude. So when I see this snot nose punk be vader I was like whoa what a whiny ***** Vader was how did he ever become one of the most feared dictators in the galaxy? He did not make the transition of Anakin to Vader very well. I guess I have to accept GL F@*$ ups

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 12:46 AM
Click here to Send Darth Halo a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Halo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

This turned into a forum about the actors...cool.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 12:48 AM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mstr GEKA
Dumb as a Wise Can Be

I'll have to agree... that first breath was awsome. Especially with that very high sound hust before it.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 12:52 AM
Click here to Send Mstr GEKA a Private Message Find more posts by Mstr GEKA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Halo
you would say that being that his palpatine picture is plastered all over your sig. By the way Devil did you enjoy the deviled eggs.

I'm not a great cook... and I couldn't quite figure out how to 'devil' an egg. And I figured it would be quite hard to get my hands on a dodo egg considering, ya know, they're extinct and all...

I like Palpatine's character, that's why he's on my sig. That and that evil smile he's doing... I think Ian is the best actor in the entire saga. Ewan did an excellent job in Episode III too, but not as excellent as Ian...

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 12:55 AM
Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Originally posted by Mstr GEKA
I'll have to agree... that first breath was awsome. Especially with that very high sound hust before it.

I loved hearing Anakin gasping just before the mask closed.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 12:57 AM
Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Commander Duck
The Expendable Jedi

The best scene was Padme dieing and Anakin getting sliced up. Good riddens.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 01:56 AM
Click here to Send Commander Duck a Private Message Find more posts by Commander Duck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 01:59 AM
Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Did you see Anakin's eyes widen when the Vader mask came down?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 05:36 AM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

To get the thread back on topic:
Yeah, i got the shivers when he took his first breath. I don't remember, but i think i also said "F*CK YEAH* embarrasment Also, the whole widening eyes before the mask came on and the way he saw the world in red through the mask.....they were brilliantly done.

~wickerman~

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 06:25 AM
Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

Lucas does allow some room for his actors to adlib. Remember Han Solo on the Death Star in Episode IV... "We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?" That was completely made up by Harrison Ford. laughing

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 06:31 AM
Click here to Send notDeadYet! a Private Message Find more posts by notDeadYet! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cipher
Non-Entity

That whole scene, starting with lightning, was VERY cool.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 06:34 AM
Click here to Send Cipher a Private Message Find more posts by Cipher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by DarkYoda
Lucas does allow some room for his actors to adlib. Remember Han Solo on the Death Star in Episode IV... "We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?" That was completely made up by Harrison Ford. laughing

laughing yeah, i had forgotten about that little thing. Although i just found out he made that up a short time ago sad

~wickerman~

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 06:40 AM
Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

The best part was watching jar jar being killed by the clonetroppers... oh wait that scene was cut off, oh well evil face
But hearing vader breathe for the first time was really awesome.

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 12:53 PM
Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SoMixedUp
bittersweetness

m hmm very cool

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 10:56 AM
Click here to Send SoMixedUp a Private Message Find more posts by SoMixedUp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

Originally posted by DarkYoda

Except it was Irvin who diercted that film, not Lucas... stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 12:21 PM
bruthaindahood

U weird smile

luke I am your father. destroy the sith we must . you do not know the pawahh of the dark side. fear anger anger hate hate suffering- dark side.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 02:38 PM
Click here to Send bruthaindahood a Private Message Find more posts by bruthaindahood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bruthaindahood

Yeah I liked seeing how he saw because that meant thats how he saw luke and it explains why he was willing to die to see luke
Originally posted by Wickerman
laughing yeah, i had forgotten about that little thing. Although i just found out he made that up a short time ago sad

~wickerman~

luke I am your father. destroy the sith we must . you do not know the pawahh of the dark side. fear anger anger hate hate suffering- dark side.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 02:42 PM
Click here to Send bruthaindahood a Private Message Find more posts by bruthaindahood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bruthaindahood

Originally posted by Wickerman
To get the thread back on topic:
Yeah, i got the shivers when he took his first breath. I don't remember, but i think i also said "F*CK YEAH* embarrasment Also, the whole widening eyes before the mask came on and the way he saw the world in red through the mask.....they were brilliantly done.

~wickerman~

Yeah I liked seeing how he saw because that meant thats how he saw luke and it explains why he was willing to die to see luke

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 02:44 PM
unno

Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
Except it was Irvin who diercted that film, not Lucas... stick out tongue

No, it was Lucas. Read the credits.

Unno

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 06:18 PM
Click here to Send unno a Private Message Find more posts by unno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Funkadelic

It was Irvin Kerschner

It's an image worth pondering for a moment. Maybe, when you cut past the instrumental and songwriting virtuosity, the funny voices and characters, what is left is a man alone in his recording studio for days at a time.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 07:42 PM
Click here to Send Funkadelic a Private Message Find more posts by Funkadelic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote