KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ironman vS Superman

Ironman vS Superman
Started by: Funkmaster TC

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by olympian
And in the end Tony will have loadz of nurses around him.

He will thank Supes tomorrow wink

^im liking tony slowly

DarkCrawler >>> Your Favorite Sig-Maker

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 04:59 AM
#16 is currently offline Click here to Send #16 a Private Message Find more posts by #16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Without that suit he wouldn't even be able to live.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 05:13 AM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, Thorbuster was powered by magic, basically being a suit powered by something like mjolinir. So, it definatly would be close, and seeing that it's magic, who knows?
70/30 in Superman's favor.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 05:52 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman could still be able to tak 'em even if he has some magic!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 06:41 AM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Tony wearing a suit that made him go against a Thor that put a huge dent on caps shild with a hammer shot......hmm who knows wink

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 11:08 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

I do!

Supes dismantles Tony's armour using "Superspeed"

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 10:06 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

But Thor has superpeed toooo!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 10:11 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not really, not on the same level and not with the kind of maneuverability Supes has big grin

Keep the faith :new meat:

Yummy

Stay Whirly rock

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 10:24 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

I know wink But The Thor that iron man went up against that kind of armor wasent regular Thor.

And regular supes isent above regular T. So maybe Tony has a chance.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 10:29 PM
olympian

" against with that kind of armor..."

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 10:29 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by olympian
I know wink But The Thor that iron man went up against that kind of armor wasent regular Thor.

And regular supes isent above regular T. So maybe Tony has a chance.

Well opinions vary on this big grin Its all been argued before on herebig grin

Most would say regular Supes is much quicker than regular Thor big grin

Keep the faith :new meat:

Stay Whirly big grin

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 10:39 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by Zod4Life
Without that suit he wouldn't even be able to live.

That was like back in the 60's

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 02:14 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 05:27 AM
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
That was like back in the 60's

Kirby doesn't have teeth, and his arms aren't that color. Is that Ness he's eating?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 05:58 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Superman VS. Iron Man(Current Armor) = Iron Man

Superman VS. Asgardian Iron Man(Thorbuster) = Superman

Asgardian Iron Man went toe to toe with King Thor. Supes dies against Asgardian Iron Man.

quote:
The huge suit was powered by a reactor utilizing an enchanted element, a super-dense material, an unknown element of unknown origin that was given to Stark by Thor (who gave the enchanted jewel fragment to Stark with the hope that he might turn it into an energy source that would serve humankind. Stark turned it into a weapon that he then turned on a friend). It may have been a piece of a meteor or it may have held the enchantment of Odin. All we know for certain is that it was energized by Thor himself, and when harnessed by the reactor, it allowed the armor to tap into the same energy field Thor himself does.

While wearing the suit, Iron Man was able to drop Thor with little exertion since the armor channelled the same power that gives Thor's hammer its strength. Beyond that brute strength, in this armor Iron Man could absorb Thor's thunderous blasts, channel it through his suit matrix and shoot it back.

The armor had a horse shoe-shaped shield that could be lowered to protect the facemask.

Here's a picture:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 06:24 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ah, now I remember why stark is such a friggin bad ass.....

What was it's top speed? Anyone know?
If he can go supersonic, he has a very decent chance.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 06:53 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Originally posted by long pig
Ah, now I remember why stark is such a friggin bad ass.....

What was it's top speed? Anyone know?
If he can go supersonic, he has a very decent chance.

Except for Tony's earlier designs, all of his armors have been capable of traveling at supersonic speeds.

Regarding the topic:

If Superman is caught off guard by Tony wearing the Thorbuster amor with magical based power. Then Tony might be able to achieve an early knockout.

The suit was capable of withstanding a pounding by King Thor and was also able to deflect the mjolnir and absorb it's and King Thor's power as well.

Attachment: ironman- vs king thor.gif
This has been downloaded 62 time(s).

Forever Young...

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 07:14 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skizo

Supes Utterly Obliterates Iron man

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 07:57 AM
skizo is currently offline Click here to Send skizo a Private Message Find more posts by skizo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by skizo
Supes Utterly Obliterates Iron man

Normal Iron Man, definatly.

ThorBuster.... not so much. Superman's chances of taking that version is less and less the more I think about it.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 09:12 AM
olympian

Wow didnt remembered he used it against King Thor. I knew it was a powerful version of Thor but..

This gives Tony more than just a chance then. No way Supes is in the King Thor level.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 09:14 AM