KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Lucifer.

Lucifer.
Started by: Freaky Zeeky

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cking
King of the muscle shirts

the doctrines aren't twisted for nothing. still Satan is wandering around on earth and still and walks around in the churches.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 12:48 AM
cking is currently offline Click here to Send cking a Private Message Find more posts by cking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cking

it doesn't always have to deal with Constantine's dictation. still it in voles alot of others.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 12:50 AM
cking is currently offline Click here to Send cking a Private Message Find more posts by cking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

Martin Luther was equaly as sick.He said if Women die during childbirth let it be.That's what they are their for.The Church even voted on whether or not women had souls.That's some sick stuff.

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 02:06 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cking

sure is, but Luther wasn't sick. but it sounds like alot of early catholic beliefs.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 02:09 AM
mr.smiley

Most of it somewhere between 1400-1500.Some was Catholic,some was Protestant.Martin Luther showed a lot of distaste for women (as did most Christians at the time who where in a posistion of power).

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 02:11 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cking

if it wasn't for Luther, the catholic church would never split up is that true? I read alot about him and did get married. alot of people back then put women at a lower power not just Christians.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 02:13 AM
mr.smiley

True.However,even at that time he was greatly prejudice against protestants.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 02:25 AM
cking

how can that be if was a Protestant? He started the Lutheran church, that is protestant. protestant is anything against catholic

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 02:28 AM
mr.smiley

Other way around!My bad.

I can't remember who started the battle within the reformation,but I know the Catholics killed a lot of Protestants during that time.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 02:30 AM
cking

true, so did protestants, when they found out the real truth.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 02:33 AM
mr.smiley

So who was right.Was one section of Christianity realy wrong or being controlled by the devil as their opponents said?And if so would you say that it's still true to this day?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 02:45 AM
cking

the catholics were wrong because they taught false teachings, the protestants were wrong because they didn't know how to handle the situation. catholics still don't like protestants, despite the protestants don't feel the same way.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 02:52 AM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mr.smiley
Most of it somewhere between 1400-1500.Some was Catholic,some was Protestant.Martin Luther showed a lot of distaste for women (as did most Christians at the time who where in a posistion of power).

Martin Luther King?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 03:08 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
if it wasn't for Luther, the catholic church would never split up is that true? I read alot about him and did get married. alot of people back then put women at a lower power not just Christians
Martin Luther wasnt the only on in oposition to the Vatican he just happen to be one who got famous due to his 95 theses put on the door of the castle church at Wittenberg in 1517. With or without ML the reformation would have happened but it might have come at a later stage than it did

Last edited by finti on Jun 30th, 2005 at 03:49 PM

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 03:46 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Originally posted by cking
evil spirits don't get tired like us flesh and bone. They simply think it is fun to go around creating chaos for people. temptations don't have to occur from Satan but humans as well. Satan tempted Jesus when he was alone for 40 days without water or food. and Satan used the bible against Jesus only this time to twist it around. here is a verse in Matthew chapter four verse one through eleven. The the spirit led Jesus into the desert to be tempted by the devil. Jesus ate nothing for 40 days and nights. After this, he was very hungry. The devil came to Jesus to tempt him. The devil said, "If you are the son of god, tell these rocks to become bread." Jesus answered, "It is written in the scriptures, A person does not live only by eating bread. But a person lives by everything the lord says." Then the devil led Jesus to the holy city or Jerusalem. He put Jesus on a very high place of the temple. The devil said, "If you are the son of God, jump off. It is written in the scriptures, He has put his angels in charge of you. They will catch you with their hands. And you will not hit your foot on a rock. Jesus answered him, "It also says in the scriptures, Do not test the lord your God. Then the devil led Jesus to the top of a very high mountain. He showed Jesus all the kingdoms of the world. The devil said, "If only you will bow down and worship me, I will give you all these things." Jesus answered to the devil, "Go away from me Satan! It is written in the scriptures, you must worship the lord your God. Serve only him!" So the devil left Jesus. And then some angels came to Jesus and helped him. This happened after Jesus was starting his ministry. Satan tempted him so he would bypass the cross and mankind will continue to be doomed and used very good verses to try and trick him. Satan does the same thing in Churches and he tells them that the bible is wrong don't go to Christ, try and save yourself, God is wrong, he doesn't love you, everyone hates you. The bible is nothing more than just man made, it doesn't make sense, go and and find inner strength in yourself, for salvation is in humankind. Satan will says this to all people and he will twist the gospel around and get people away from Christ. So uses other religions against jesus and his church. you cannot imagine how powerful satan has in all human life. But God still controls him. The spirit world is alot more powerful than the flesh world. people don't realize this because they don't see them. When satan fell he is in command of one-third of the angels of heaven and when he fell on the earth the fallen angels came also. in a spiritual sense satan right now is the king of this world, for jesus says so, but not for long when jesus will arrive with his 1,000 year reign and satan will be chained and bound. satan does control what a certain country does in a religious matter, but the financial stuff is left to the flesh. He might say to one fallen angel and say, "Go and and twist the gospel around in Europe and tempt them to only follow the Buddhist religion. This way we can get back at God." to another angel, "Go to America and watch and listen to what the Christan's are saying and arguing about this verse, and tempt them into saying that by Good works man will find salvation, not christ." If you still thing satan isn't real, just look outside for yourselves and the evidence is right in front of your face, look at what he has done. If jesus was the king right now sin will never exist and people will never be hateful like they are right now. Since people only listen to what satan has to say instead of christ, then they will act like him in every way instead of christ. Satan didn't get a high position in heaven for nothing. Satan has no problem leading people to false truths and lies. Satan knows what is in the scripture and he knows what is happening in the Church. Some people say oh, satan is never in the Church, wrong! satan is there because he wants to find the right time to twist the word around and deceive the Christians. if a pastor doesn't really know for sure if what if that scripture says if it is a sin or not, then satan will come in and tempt him into saying and lie to him about this and that. Some people say it is God that is saying that this or that is right, but is only being fooled by Satan.

What the hell man. Curtail your post next time.

"Dow who **** with nor Saint Zeeky shall face a thousand punishments!"

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 09:29 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Originally posted by cking
true, so did protestants, when they found out the real truth.

Luther loved the Catholic church..He thought they would be pleased with his findings...I don't think his plan was to start a new denomination.

I'm sure the Catholic church felt that the Protestants were part of the scripture that says..."Some will recede from the faith following doctrines of demons" And the Protestants probably felt the Catholic church was" The Beast that made the whole world follow after it, the one on seven hills."

They are still based on paganism though.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 12:03 AM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

You know there a song called" Lucifer".

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 05:31 PM
mr.smiley

Theirs a danzig song calle Iluciferi (maybe spelled wrong).It's a song about the fall of satan.

Son of rebelion
Cool parched lungs
Iluciferi damn to exsistance
Iluciferi my blackness ?????

Warm
I'm on a nine day fall
Ilucifer is Warm
I'm only half way warm

Theirs some of the lyrics.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 08:18 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

Originally posted by mr.smiley
Theirs a danzig song calle Iluciferi (maybe spelled wrong).It's a song about the fall of satan.

Son of rebelion
Cool parched lungs
Iluciferi damn to exsistance
Iluciferi my blackness ?????

Warm
I'm on a nine day fall
Ilucifer is Warm
I'm only half way warm

Theirs some of the lyrics.

Sounds like the writer has a thing for him.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 08:39 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
markie
calgon take me away

Not necessarily

Originally posted by debbiejo
The Biblical title Eve means "Mother of All Living" it was translated from an older Kali Ma's title, Jagnmata. In India she was known as Jiva or Ieva. In Assyrian she was titled Mother Womb, Creatress of Destiny, made man and female from the clay.

The first Bible creation myths came from Assyrian versions...which is much older...The Jews copied it...Just like they did with Satan.

Don't you understand....ALL THESE STORIES WERE COPIED....
If one is similar to the other one does not have to come from the other. Assuming Adam and eve were the first man and woman whether it was 600 years ago or whenever all stories would have come after him and would logically have eliments of the truth in them.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 09:56 PM
markie is currently offline Click here to Send markie a Private Message Find more posts by markie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote