KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » ALL the people from KMC VS Captain America, Daredevil and Nightwing and Taskmaster!

ALL the people from KMC VS Captain America, Daredevil and Nightwing and Taskmaster!
Started by: DarkCrawler

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
K3VIL
Neutral Force

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
So...you can wade through armies of ninjas with ease, have been trained by perhaps the best martial artist on the world and have enchanced senses?

Do you know who's Bob Breen?He's one of the greatest martial artists in the world, I've studied in his academy for a long time and trained with one of his instructors Adam Bourne in my country for a long time and I'm still training.I never fought an army of ninjas but I've kicked butts of 4/5 guys both trained in my same academy without much of an effort.And I wasn't even enraged.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 09:27 AM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

That's nice K3vil, go drool over your Blade pinup some more and I'll get back to you when I care.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 12:13 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

ouch!!

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 12:16 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by Hulk Power
I'm the HULK. Of course I can beat them. I'll take them all on at the same time by myself. stick out tongue j/k Though I'm 6'1 and weigh 180 lbs. I know they can beat me in real life. No doubt about it.

I'm 5'8 and weigh 142, but I was in the best condition in my barracks, and I'll still get my arse kicked by them, oh well. smile

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 12:20 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll kick your ass too, "c-master"!! Bring it on! BAHHH?!!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 12:21 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Oh you wanted the C-Master, my beyond cosmic character and alter ego.

I thought you were talking about cordera, but lets go.

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR!!!!!

Utilizes brain death, and irrevocable attack, that can't be avoided, and there is no saving throw, once its initaited he can't be resurrected.

Casts, advanced mental domination, on Nataku and K3Vil, once I'm done with them as my puppets, they won't remember a thing, and will be inactive for weeks, IF they survive.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 12:24 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Casts, advanced mental domination, on Nataku and K3Vil, once I'm done with them as my puppets, they won't remember a thing, and will be inactive for weeks, IF they survive.

Nataku? The dragon god of war? Ha!

2 Red, 2 Green, 4 converted mana summoning cost

Immune to spells or abilities.
Tap Nataku to deal damage equal to his attack to target creature or player.
Tap Nataku and 3 converted mana to deal damage equal to his attack to two target creatures or players, each target may only be targeted once.

10/7

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 12:30 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Bah the brain death isn't a mear spell, it is a superhuman feat that can't be resisted, a cosmic gift.

Casts lower spell resistance,(magic resistance has now effect on this spell)

Uses contingency( meet opponent) combines (simulacrum and imprisonment) spell resistence is ignored, the host is placed is suspended animation within the earth, wont' expire until the earth ends, a horrible fate actally. The only means around this is a freedom spell, and i know K3vil isn't casting it for you.

Uses comet, which deals major damage and stuns victims who fail a save vs. death, the caster is immune to the spell.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 12:38 PM
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Bah the brain death isn't a mear spell, it is a superhuman feat that can't be resisted, a cosmic gift.

Casts lower spell resistance,(magic resistance has now effect on this spell)

Uses contingency( meet opponent) combines (simulacrum and imprisonment) spell resistence is ignored, the host is placed is suspended animation within the earth, wont' expire until the earth ends, a horrible fate actally. The only means around this is a freedom spell, and i know K3vil isn't casting it for you.

Uses comet, which deals major damage and stuns victims who fail a save vs. death, the caster is immune to the spell.
What the fook? What the f**k?

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 12:41 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Mere mortal cant' comprehend, the members and the superheroes will bow before my will.

KNEEL BEFORE YOUR MASTER!!!!

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 12:45 PM
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Originally posted by Nataku8188
That's nice K3vil, go drool over your Blade pinup some more and I'll get back to you when I care.

I'll do it when you stop touching yourself at night thinking at your funny lines

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 12:56 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Originally posted by Nataku8188

I'll do it when you stop touching yourself at night thinking at your "funny" lines

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 12:56 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Thats harsh, but he went at it first.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 01:03 PM
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Thats harsh, but he went at it first.

Yes, he's less intelligent so he posts more stupid replies.Easy

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 01:18 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I guess thats how the world works then.lol

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 02:10 PM
Colossus21

hey guys respect the kmc tyrant........

-rage

Last edited by Colossus21 on Jul 1st, 2005 at 03:23 PM

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 03:13 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whobdamandog
Restricted

Account Restricted

I doubt anyone in here is lying about their stats. The typical comic book fan's physical profile is around 6 feet/200 lbs. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

Back to the fight..I think we would get our asses kicked..Cap never looses guy..never..ever!!!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 03:37 PM
whobdamandog is currently offline Click here to Send whobdamandog a Private Message Find more posts by whobdamandog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I'm lying profile this boy!!!!!
I don't lie to mortals, MAWHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

Attachment: body 1.jpg
This has been downloaded 54 time(s).

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 03:41 PM
Colossus21

but ur only 5'8.......i am 6'5 ......u may be more masculer.......but i can eat you mwahhahahahahaaha!

-rage

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 03:43 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I train, mortal, BWAHAHAHAAAAAAAA2% body fat buddy.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 03:45 PM