KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Greatest X men quotes.

Greatest X men quotes.
Started by: mr.smiley

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FireIncarnate

Mystique (X-men The Last Stand): "My family tried to kill me you pathetic meat sack."

(Phoenix Endsong)
Wolverine: She smell's alright

Kitty: That's just the Chanel

Emma: Dior darling, always Dior.

Emma pwns.

**FI**

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 05:51 AM
FireIncarnate is currently offline Click here to Send FireIncarnate a Private Message Find more posts by FireIncarnate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yestinchong

"The day we stop showing compassion for the enemy, is the day we become the enemy".

Cyclops: two individual issues this is quoted: one is Uncanny 308 (or thereabouts) where he and Cable are fighting the X-Cutioner, and then the line gets repeated later in an issue of the Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix.

To me, this line shows a lot of the good that the X-Men stand for. Plus, the line was used in a very clever fashion: Cable mutters about hearing the line somewhere in his past, and the reality was that he DID hear it in his past.....but that happened to be 200+ years in the future....and yes, it was also Cyclops that quoted it to him then as well....

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 10:38 AM
yestinchong is currently offline Click here to Send yestinchong a Private Message Find more posts by yestinchong Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
remy_gambit

Gambit: If ya mess wit t'e KING's QUEEN, youd better watch your ACE, JACK

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 11:57 PM
remy_gambit is currently offline Click here to Send remy_gambit a Private Message Find more posts by remy_gambit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Poor Girl
~ BAD MOOD GIRL ~

"You gotta long way to go."-Cyclops, from X-MEN Mutant Academy.

Attachment: cyclops 29.jpg
This has been downloaded 207 time(s).

Cloud & Tifa so Cute !!!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2006 01:11 AM
Poor Girl is currently offline Click here to Send Poor Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Poor Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wsg
Wolvie'sgirl

"If we can't learn to live together, we shall surely die apart." Professor X

Professor X

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 02:16 AM
wsg is currently offline Click here to Send wsg a Private Message Find more posts by wsg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RogueWitch
In Total Control

here's a fun one. I dunno is someone poste it already but here goes:

"Where's that salami?...I can *smell* it!" - Wolverine animated series

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 08:25 AM
RogueWitch is currently offline Click here to Send RogueWitch a Private Message Find more posts by RogueWitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bl4cK_Dr46oN_17

i unno if anyone's posted this one yet.

"Just you and me emma"
"You me and the Phoenix" - Jean Grey

then she man handles and beats the cap outta emma. big grin

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2006 10:35 PM
bl4cK_Dr46oN_17 is currently offline Click here to Send bl4cK_Dr46oN_17 a Private Message Find more posts by bl4cK_Dr46oN_17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
remy_gambit

S'funny, ain't it? De way life goes about changin' everyt'ing--one moment to de next. Jus' a few weeks ago, it was me lyin' in dis same bed--recoverin' from my kiss wit' Rogue. You were standin' over me, Betsy. Telepathically probin' my mind wit'out askin'. Lookin' to learn somethin' I don' want nobody t'know. Ever. You and me--we never did get a chance to talk about what it is ya did learn...did we, Betsy? I wonder, chere--did y'learn my secret? My shame? (Gambit)

Old Post Feb 10th, 2007 04:41 AM
remy_gambit is currently offline Click here to Send remy_gambit a Private Message Find more posts by remy_gambit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
remy_gambit

Sorry about the double quote post here are some more quotes for ya

Day two. No food, but I found a tape recorder. Figure a journal might help if some explorer finds a frozen Cajun Surprise a few hundred years from now. Been spelunkin' a bit. Diggin' through th' remains of the base. Seein' what I might find. Place really pancaked in on itself when it blew up. Makes for a really tight squeeze getting around. On the plus side, there's no food, so I'm losin' enough weight to slink around in no time at all. * Day four. Cold. Never been colder. Loisiana Bayou boy chillin' in th' Antarctic. Go figure. An' whose fault is it you're in this mess? Your own an' you know it. Can't even get the power to come back on. No lights. No heat. An' did I mention--no food?! Glass is half full, plenty of water, just wedge some ice under my armpit until it melts. Wouldn' want my legacy t' be nothin' but whinin', after all...an' what will my legacy be? A life of takin' things. Stealin'. But never buildin' anything. No real friendships. No lasting loves. And family? Any family that didn' betray me...I ended up betrayin'. No chance t'tell them how sorry I am. No guts t'tell them when I had the chance. Woe is me. I really hate the morose Gambit. Let him die here, figuratively, if not literally. * Dinner time! Let's scrounge for plastic shavings an' seat covers! * Almos' done...can't survive off scraps...gotta leave...but I know I won't make it...more'n a few kilometers... One last room... Haven't been able t'get into...maybe somethin' there... Food--a plane--anythin' be nice about now... Make a deal wit' th' devil himself at this point...

Y'know, I've had a pretty good night of it--an'what does that say 'bout me, considerin' I spent most of it wit' people tryin' t'kill me--an' I'd rather it not be ruined by your Oprah-moment!

Do us both a favor, hey, pup-pup? Scoot away from the girl

The gentleman assumes the pot is his to win...but I have a literal ace up my sleeve.

'm all outta cards--so I haveta settle for hurlin' this tres gouche debris! But better nobody 'tempt tellin' me I the only one 'preciatin' the irony o' it all.

"I never miss when I shoot f'r a pretty girl, chere."

"Ooh, two at once? Not my style. Seriously."

"Okay, our first order of business is...findin' out who--other than most of you in this room, that is--wants me dead!"

"Assassin kill Thieves, Thieves kills Assassins for three hundred years! No one knows why anymore! This feud is crazy!"

"Dis is not my home. I am not Thief, I am not Assassin. I am an X-Man. And I'm never comin' back."

Old Post Feb 10th, 2007 04:55 AM
RogueWitch
In Total Control

ok...

"Just like 'roaches, find one you know there's plenty more" - Wolverine (animated series)

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 09:07 AM
RogueWitch is currently offline Click here to Send RogueWitch a Private Message Find more posts by RogueWitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silke
ME.

Wolverine (to Hisako, after having crashlanded face-first on a planet in a n escape pod that was breaking apart): You are not ready to see me, kid.
Hisako: I don't think we should be staying in one place [..]
Wolverine: That armor [of yours] is pretty damn impressive. Hit the ground without a scratch. Can't say the same for my face. Another half-hour, I should have something resembling a nose. And some tendons. Then we move.
Hisako goes on to point out how she isn't an Xman, couldn't, shouldn't ..
Wolverine: Take off the suit.
Hisako: That's not really an option.
Wolverine: You wanna cry on my bubbling, skinless shoulder? You're in that suit, 'cause you're an Xman. And you're an Xman, cause I seen you fight and I want you on the team.

Bobby (speaking of Scott):
"Once, I saw him relax. He made me promise I wouldn't tell."

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 04:39 AM
Silke is currently offline Click here to Send Silke a Private Message Find more posts by Silke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silke
ME.

Again, Hisako and Wolverine, same scene. Talking about a possible codename for Hisako.
Hisako suggests: Armor.
Wolverine snorts: Armor? Hngh.
Hisako: Is it taken?
Wolverine: I don't think so, it'll work for a name .. kinda on the nose.
Hisako: Well, it gets to the point.
Wolverine: Yeah, it's very direct. I'm thinking of calling myself 'Claws'.
Hisako quips: Not 'Stench'?
Wolverine grouses: Shut up and let me heal.

Bobby (speaking of Scott):
"Once, I saw him relax. He made me promise I wouldn't tell."

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 04:46 AM
Silke is currently offline Click here to Send Silke a Private Message Find more posts by Silke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
remy_gambit

Everybody can relax! Gambit has returned.

The name is GAMBIT! REMEMBER IT!

You fellas wanna see a card trick?"

Oh, dat's gonna leave a mark!

Woohoo, I'm the Ragin' Cajun!

Stop screamin' like a girl at a Backstreet Boys concert! I had a hunch th'explosion wouldn't hurt you.

You know it's a bad sign when I'm de voice of reason

'He' didn't know. Thought it might be something illegal... didn't know it would be somethin' so... awful. Changed me, that night did. Changed me hard. Sickened m'self so much I almos' died there too. Sometimes... wish I had. Couldn' stop de ones I'd gathered, so I helped whoever I could to get out. Managed ta snatch one little girl outta harm's way. Don't know who she was, bones stickin' every which way out of her face. But dat... dat was all I could do

Playin' for keeps is still playin', Mon Ami, so take a card...ANY CARD!"

I'm a thief, chere, jus' doin' what comes natural

Pardon my asking, m'sieu...but who died and made you God?"

so den de bartender, he say to Thibedeaux...'cause dat's how these stories, they be told inna Bayou country, hien -- pardonez-moi, mon brave, but Gambit must deal wit' some more of your compatriots. Un carte, a little dash o' mutant energy, an' when it hits...une belle explosion! Bada-bing! Bada-bang! Bada-BOOM!"

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 03:00 PM
remy_gambit

Fin'ly. I knew if I wore dis trench coat long enough... it'd event'ly come in handy

Every man has a price to charge and a price to pay

Losin's not my style

Eventually, one of you mooks is gonna realize not to play poker wit' me--'cause my hand will always win th' pot!

You think, Gladiator? Maybe 'cause you've only seen what happens...when I charge up an' toss a single card. Let's see how well you handle--the whole deck!

Ahh, de good ol' days, when dis thief's only concern was the big score. Tell me, Yuio, how'd you and I ever get involved in dis whole Hero Gig?

Lookee here, mes amis...another bad guy wit' his hair pulled into a pony tail. Is there some dress code nobody tell me 'bout?

S'il vous plait! That is no way to treat a lady, m'sieu--'specially when dat lady is my wife.

This is all the gambit quotes i have, anyone have any ideas on which one of the x-men i should post quotes for?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 03:07 PM
dyajeep

* i've read one from a Cyclops trading card, something like:

"The world's changed, people. The stakes are higher, the danger's greater. We have to be equal to them."

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 03:00 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Face

I will destroy the Weapon X-(Omega Red) X-men children of the atom

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 01:33 PM
Face is currently offline Click here to Send Face a Private Message Find more posts by Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

These are from an Uncanny X-Men comic called Dangerous:

Wolverine: You know, every now and then, I remember why you're in charge. (Said to Cyclops)

Emma Frost: And why would I do that, you stupid metal bint?

Emma Frost: Sorry, darling. I had to pee.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 05:18 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jewallac
These are from an Uncanny X-Men comic called Dangerous:

Wolverine: You know, every now and then, I remember why you're in charge. (Said to Cyclops)

Emma Frost: And why would I do that, you stupid metal bint?

Emma Frost: Sorry, darling. I had to pee.

*Astonishing. rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 10:57 PM
#1110 is currently offline Click here to Send #1110 a Private Message Find more posts by #1110 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

OH. Ok. Thank You. I knew it was one of them.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 02:26 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

From the old cartoons.

Bishop: (to Gambit) I will absorb your energy and give it right back to you!!
Wolverine: (to Bishop; busts out claws) Wanna try absorbing these?!! Now sit down!!!!!

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 05:56 PM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote