KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » meggan VS aquaman

meggan VS aquaman
Started by: stormfront13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Okay, can Meggan take any superpower she wants?

Cause I could swear that I have seen an comice where she morphs to different X-Men and has gets their powers.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 08:07 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Okay, can Meggan take any superpower she wants?

Cause I could swear that I have seen an comice where she morphs to different X-Men and has gets their powers.

I think yes if she's in their vicinity. Then again it may not matter if she's near she commonly morphs into a werewolf form without being near any and has abilities of that form.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 08:15 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

i think she could take him. and yeah if she is in someones vicinity she can kinda use their powers. she once morphed into a female version of the juggernaut and had his durability and strength, she once absorbed jurts blue fur, the phoenix rapport, and once called upon all the power of the earth to make herself as powerful as galactus.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 09:16 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Sigh...another overpowered X-Man (Or Excalibur-Man)...

Of course she would take this fight.

And all the power of Earth could not make her as powerful as Galactus...just to inform.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 10:11 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

well all of the power of the earth did make her as powerful as galactus...just to inform. and meggan has always been really powerful

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 10:14 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

How can all the power of Earth make her as powerful as Galactus?

I mean, Galactus eats planets for dinner...

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 10:22 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
How can all the power of Earth make her as powerful as Galactus?

I mean, Galactus eats planets for dinner...

He's considered full powered after he's eaten a planet isnt he?

Ive got the issue of excalibur StormFronts talking about. She made herself very powerful by absorbing loads of the earths elemental energy and she threatened to absorb it all in order to defeat galactus. However Rachel Summers then stepped in and said that even if she did it still wouldnt be enough. So while Meggan can augment herself to be one of the most powerful beings on the planet she's no match for galactus. She is however more than a match for Aquaman.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 10:40 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

I really like your new sig DC

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 10:42 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Thank you. smile

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 10:43 PM
stormfront13

oh, i read somewhere she was a match for galactus after absorbing all of earths energy- sorry, i was misinformed.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 11:10 PM