KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spider-Man + Spider-Woman vs Aquaman

Spider-Man + Spider-Woman vs Aquaman
Started by: Arahan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Solidus Snake
The General

wonderman has class 100 strength. thing does not

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 11:30 PM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Currently they are both written as low class 100.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 11:32 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

According to some sources both are and to others niether are. Most will definately agree though that they are a class below Marvels Big Hitters.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 11:33 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

too true

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 12:24 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

In the Feat department Aquaman has done things far more impressive than Wonderman or the Thing. Yet he is still considered in the same class as strength as them????????

Apart from the eighties crossover when Namor fought Aquaman what proof is there to suggest that he is at a class 75-80 level.

I know im really going to get a lot of stick for saying this but here goes. What Aquaman has achieved in brute strength is far more impressive than even some of marvels biggset hitters like the Juggernaught.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 12:35 AM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Let me get a stick.................................

lol

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 12:42 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Angry

What's that supposed to mean?????///

Im new so writing things like that is kinda making me paranoid that ive just gone and said the most stupid thing

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 12:50 AM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Aquaman = Has been alive lot more longer then Emma Frost = Has been using telepathy all that time = As good if not better then Emma Frost.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 09:57 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

That is why i dont like classes limitations. Aquaman did lifted recently what looked like a streeth or a city block at most underwater. But his regular showing of strenght arent at that level. So unless they write him has having that kind of strengh in a consisted way ( wich means admiting a powerup and get it going ) that feat is so far his best.

And doesnt surprises me since it was to save peoples lifes. He was pushed to his limits in strenght. Its just an high feat for him.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 10:18 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

Well Spiderman did hold the Daily Bugle. I know he didnt relly hold it but it was impressive.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 12:02 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know i keep making reference to the San Fransisco feat but i do see that as a kinda one off. What marvel call an adrenaline rush.

Although i don't believe to be a real adrenaline rush (I mean how much strength can adrenaline really give you) characters are sometimes seen doing things they are not usually capable of as a plot device.

Usually this comes about because the writers have created a scenario that cannot be solved without the character been given a unexplained power up grade.

The Spiderman incident is a good example.

Glads destroying a planet with three punches (although not really the same scenario as i have just mentioned ),

Thor dragging the Midgard Serpent off Earth, and destroying a planetoid Asteroid

Superman holding a black hole in his hands, The JLA moving the moon

Hulk bracing a 150 billion ton mountain

All of these are what i see as Extreme power displays as the characters never ( or very rarely) illustrate strength on the same level.

But Aquaman has shown on many occasions that he has strength to match the marvel big hitters.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 12:18 PM
olympian

More likely to hold is own against such hitters...to match he would have to be stronger wink

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 04:54 PM