KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk, Thor, and Gladiator vs. Doomsday, Darkseid, and Solomon Grundy

Hulk, Thor, and Gladiator vs. Doomsday, Darkseid, and Solomon Grundy
Started by: Dark Thor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
hulk will have grundy?? i don't know about the cartoon, but grundy IS enormously powerful. the thing took on the entire jsa! not to mention has handled dr fate, and supes as well. hulk could get stronger, but grundy likely starts out MUCH stronger than hulk. best hulk could do is hold on, and i think he would, but it would NOT be an easy, or fast fight.

doomsday v glads would be interesting. depends on which doomsday, of course. the one from hunter/prey was pretty much unbeatable. supes + apokalips tech STILL got his ass beat down. i guess glads could try to fly him off planet or something just to get rid of him, but i don't think he'd want to get that close to something that so easily broke supe's arm. even the first dd would give glads a sound beating but glads might be able to pull off a win against that one. maybe, but agian, it would not be anywhere CLOSE to easy.

thor v darkseid - darkseid has sucked lately (but, apparently, supes HAS been undergoing something of an unspoken power-up of lately, so that might explain it.) i'd give this one to thor in a good fight. sg, stronger though he is at the start, couldn't put hulk down fast enough, which mean if glads lasts long enough against dd it would end up being thor, glads and hulk v dd and sg. STILL wouldn't be easy, but marvel would end up taking it, i think - just.

laughing

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 12:57 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

100 light speed nuff said , he will be throwing planets at these fools

people need to read the forum rules.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 12:59 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

thor v darkseid - darkseid has sucked lately (but, apparently, supes HAS been undergoing something of an unspoken power-up of lately, so that might explain it.)

from fanboys? for sure

there is new term in thow mad superman for that.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 01:14 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

<<from fanboys? for sure
there is new term in thow mad superman for that.>>

???

<<100 light speed nuff said , he will be throwing planets at these fools>>

we've been over this so many times i can't believe you still use it!! LOL! he might do that in space, but he has NEVER used that kind of speed in a battle!! he has never done what supe's has done, (ie made someone look stupid just trying to HIT him!) and dd is faster than supes!! (he was in hunter/prey, at least.) and throwing planets?? ROTFL!! he toppled a skyscraper - when the hell has he ever thrown a planet!? he may have split a planet, but that is way different. the hunter/prey dd was WAAAYYYYY stronger than supes. IF glads is stronger than supes (which i seriously doubt, because i seriously doubt he is stronger than thor - and beta ray bill has also smashed a planet to rubble with one blow, so thor could do the same) he is not so much stronger that he would be as strong as dd. his durability might likewise be similar to supes, so if dd could break supes' arm, he could sure as hell break glads.

i've said it before - his 100x FTL did NOTHING against hulk or thor, and didn't do much to help him when he had a very close fight with old-school colossus. i can't tell if you constantly overestimate glads, OR if you underestimate everyone else.

(by the way, i read back on some of that supes v glad thread and even YOU were saying supes would be one HELL of a fight for glads and could beat him!! if you think supes could, the dd from hunter/prey would slaughter glads, like it did an enhanced supes!)

c'mon, kg, seriously, i don't know why you can't see this. when i see glads total some heavy hitter one on one, (he's had MANY chances) and clearly demonstrate his speed in battle and his strength, THEN i'll acknowledge everything you've said about him on this forum. until then, glads is just so much hype.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 04:33 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

<<from fanboys? for sure
there is new term in thow mad superman for that.>>

???

<<100 light speed nuff said , he will be throwing planets at these fools>>

we've been over this so many times i can't believe you still use it!! LOL! he might do that in space, but he has NEVER used that kind of speed in a battle!! he has never done what supe's has done, (ie made someone look stupid just trying to HIT him!) and dd is faster than supes!! (he was in hunter/prey, at least.) and throwing planets?? ROTFL!! he toppled a skyscraper - when the hell has he ever thrown a planet!? he may have split a planet, but that is way different. the hunter/prey dd was WAAAYYYYY stronger than supes. IF glads is stronger than supes (which i seriously doubt, because i seriously doubt he is stronger than thor - and beta ray bill has also smashed a planet to rubble with one blow, so thor could do the same) he is not so much stronger that he would be as strong as dd. his durability might likewise be similar to supes, so if dd could break supes' arm, he could sure as hell break glads.

i've said it before - his 100x FTL did NOTHING against hulk or thor, and didn't do much to help him when he had a very close fight with old-school colossus. i can't tell if you constantly overestimate glads, OR if you underestimate everyone else.

(by the way, i read back on some of that supes v glad thread and even YOU were saying supes would be one HELL of a fight for glads and could beat him!! if you think supes could, the dd from hunter/prey would slaughter glads, like it did an enhanced supes!)

c'mon, kg, seriously, i don't know why you can't see this. when i see glads total some heavy hitter one on one, (he's had MANY chances) and clearly demonstrate his speed in battle and his strength, THEN i'll acknowledge everything you've said about him on this forum. until then, glads is just so much hype.

He doesn't mean he can't he has done it all that matter ( am following forum rules)

Space that's where Gladiator rules, he will be tossing planets at these fools

Why not he can do it, his speed is beyond 100X light speed, and you haven’t seen many examples because Gladiator is only in few comics.

What superman can do he can do much better.

He can even see through matter etc, basically an intergalactic clone of superman

It’s funny when it comes to flash , superman etc people start saying he will K.o him in nano second but when it comes to gladiator they ignore it.

He moves that fast , did you not see the fight with masterson , he knock thor , and went behind him using speed , he grabbed hulk to space in moments again he will need isane speed , to catch hulk , and bring him to space before hulk even realized anything.

Now thing logically someone who can bring hulk near space without him realizing, he could have just thrown him to space.

Gladiator wins

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 04:46 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by kgkg
He doesn't mean he can't he has done it all that matter ( am following forum rules)

Space that's where Gladiator rules, he will be tossing planets at these fools

Why not he can do it, his speed is beyond 100X light speed, and you haven’t seen many examples because Gladiator is only in few comics.

What superman can do he can do much better.

He can even see through matter etc, basically an intergalactic clone of superman

It’s funny when it comes to flash , superman etc people start saying he will K.o him in nano second but when it comes to gladiator they ignore it.

He moves that fast , did you not see the fight with masterson , he knock thor , and went behind him using speed , he grabbed hulk to space in moments again he will need isane speed , to catch hulk , and bring him to space before hulk even realized anything.

Now thing logically someone who can bring hulk near space without him realizing, he could have just thrown him to space.

Gladiator wins
The funny thing is you bring up stuff Gladiator did when Pre-Crisis Superman was still kicking @ss. laughing

Do you have anymore example of this 100x light speed other than the one where he is pushed by a huge explosion.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 04:52 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Leonidas, exactly how strong do you believe Superman to be?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 05:01 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by snoopdogg
The funny thing is you bring up stuff Gladiator did when Pre-Crisis Superman was still kicking @ss. laughing

Do you have anymore example of this 100x light speed other than the one where he is pushed by a huge explosion.

Push lol he survived that.

How can explosion push you, and at 100 light speed ? laughing

Must faster than supes who is faster than all those villans

Look at the caption when he fights thor

Like I said Gladiator tosses planets at them, if he wants

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 05:02 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Push lol he survived that.

How can explosion push you, and at 100 light speed ? laughing

Must faster than supes who is faster than all those villans

Look at the caption when he fights thor

Like I said Gladiator tosses planets at them, if he wants
Gladiator is a joke kgkg. Accept the facts dude.

He is not even original just like Queersar.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 05:04 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Now you are mad, because he does all the things pre crisis used do.

It’s aright buddy, be happy, and live with the fact superman can't go light speed.

He might be a rip off so what

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 05:06 AM
Cosmic Cube

Honestly, are you good at anything other than bashing?

Well, I must admit, you are pretty good at posting scans. Though you're not better than kgkg. wink

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 05:07 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Now you are mad, because he does all the things pre crisis used do.

It’s aright buddy, be happy, and live with the fact superman can't go light speed.

He might be a rip off so what
I just think its kinda stupid to bring up stuff Gladiator did when PC Superman was still the man.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 05:08 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Honestly, are you good at anything other than bashing?

Well, I must admit, you are pretty good at posting scans. Though you're not better than kgkg. wink
Bashing?

Please explain.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 05:08 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

That sounds like a challange.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 05:10 AM
Cosmic Cube

I just think its kinda stupid to bring up stuff Gladiator did when PC Superman was still the man.

Yeah. 'Cept Gladiator never got a noticable retcon. wink

Rip-off, shmip-off. Hulk is just a green Solomon Grundy. At first, he was the same color as Grundy. Doesn't mean he wouldn't whup him in a fight. big grin

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 05:10 AM
Cosmic Cube

That sounds like a challange.

Cue, music.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 05:13 AM
Cosmic Cube

Bashing?

Please explain.

Queersar? I mean, how low can you go?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 05:14 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Cue, music.
kgkg probably surfs the internet for his scans. Mine are all origianal.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 05:14 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Queersar? I mean, how low can you go?
Huh?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 05:15 AM
Cosmic Cube

kgkg probably surfs the internet for his scans. Mine are all origianal.

I can tell.

Huh?

Do you know the definition of the word bashing? I don't know if you realize you are, but you do it in every other post.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 05:17 AM